• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's, How do you fight?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
[YOUTUBE="ONdUDQv_j1A"]Dan Henderson KO's Michael Bisping in brutal fashion[/YOUTUBE]

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
When they see a light emanating from my trench coat, curiosity typically ensues... until they realize it's a beam of sunlight bouncing off of a holstered Smith & Wesson. After that, it's a tip of the hat and we go our separate ways. :cheers:

The KoЯnMan

MBTI Type
ISFJ
When they see a light emanating from my trench coat, curiosity typically ensues... until they realize it's a beam of sunlight bouncing off of a holstered Smith & Wesson. After that, it's a tip of the hat and we go our separate ways. :cheers:

EPIC.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I fight to win. If it is worth doing, it is worth doing well. I see no reason to engage in combat unless I intend to be the decisive victor. Knowing that about myself. I avoid fights and try to talk idiots down when they get that glint in their eyes.

Sil

This is a test.
If it's me, probably just walk away.

If it's someone else, get very protective. I get physically aggressive first, verbally second. My brain has to catch up with my adrenaline.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
hell hath no fury like me when you piss me off.

Okay but really, if you GENUINELY piss me off, I don't handle strong emotion well. I tend to say very cruel things.
like you know, tell your mother you were an asshole when you have her finish your fight for me....
but in all reality here, I can be very cruel if you really truly anger me. but it takes a lot to get strong anger out of my system. You have to be very disrespectful. For the most part, I may just be silent for a day or two to find a way to confront the issue properly if possible or decide if it is important and ultimately let it go.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I fight with swords âš”

BRING IT ON I WILL MICHONOWN YOU
(when everyone realizes I watch the Walking Dead now)
(this also suggests I will decapitate you with a Katana)
(Your welcome)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll react differently if they're insulting me, vs. someone I care about. I think it's easier for me to back down when they're insulting me. They'll make some accusation about me, I'll immediately get defensive, and if they don't back down (i.e. if they absolutely refuse to listen to reason), I'll assume that they can't be reasoned with and I'll give up -- and if I'm especially angry, I'll make sure I have a good zinger to use as the last word before I storm out of the room.

But if they insult my friends, I will argue with them for as long as it takes for them to either change their minds or back the fuck off.

Never, ever, will I raise my voice with them. My arguing will be very testy and with gritted teeth; at most, I'll seem very frustrated, but never full-out raging. And I will never try to fight with them; I will try to change their minds. When I fight, my definition of "victory" isn't just that they're defeated (although that's nice too) -- my definition of "victory" involves the enemy changing sides. :yes:
Still true, 5 years later.