User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 95

  1. #31
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    It's the Ne!
    Totally.

  2. #32
    Senior Member tinker683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Most of the time adorably wrong? :steam:

    *sighs* I'll let it slide...this time. Because you're so nice. *pouts*
    Oh Marmie...if you're this easily provoked then I'm going to have way too much fun with you

    (All in good fun of course)

    That being said...I don't like making you pout

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I wasn't insulted by the stray kitten comments he made, I thought it was sweet and it made me feel safe. He didn't say it in a condescending manner.
    I could see that....I just always felt like it was kind of demeaning, like I was someone implying to her that she wasn't this strong, independent woman. But I suppose that's just me
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

  3. #33
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    Oh Marmie...if you're this easily provoked then I'm going to have way too much fun with you

    (All in good fun of course)

    That being said...I don't like making you pout
    Ha ha I'm just joking. If that really bothered me I could never talk to JTG as much as I do. I get taunted with "ISFJ knows best" on a weekly if not daily basis.



    I could see that....I just always felt like it was kind of demeaning, like I was someone implying to her that she wasn't this strong, independent woman. But I suppose that's just me

    No demeaning is telling me I'm crazy, my way of going about things is wrong, blah blah blah.

    I kind of like being taken care of, in a way, as long as I'm not imprisoned.

  4. #34
    Senior Member tinker683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Ha ha I'm just joking. If that really bothered me I could never talk to JTG as much as I do. I get taunted with "ISFJ knows best" on a weekly if not daily basis.
    I was hoping so. When I get really comfortable with someone my Ne-inferior rears it's head in the form of impish humor. Anyone whom I'm that comfortable with knows though that I'm only joking

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    No demeaning is telling me I'm crazy, my way of going about things is wrong, blah blah blah.
    Oh yes...this I know well. My ENFJ was the same way and she got quite scary when someone told her she was crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I kind of like being taken care of, in a way, as long as I'm not imprisoned.
    You and I would get along very well then! I tend to get a little intense in that respect
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

  5. #35
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    I was hoping so. When I get really comfortable with someone my Ne-inferior rears it's head in the form of impish humor. Anyone whom I'm that comfortable with knows though that I'm only joking
    Yeah I love it when I provoke Ne in SJs, and they just become silly and provocative themselves. Or when they show an obvious "shadow," some ISFJs can almost seem ENTP-ish in that mode.


    Oh yes...this I know well. My ENFJ was the same way and she got quite scary when someone told her she was crazy
    You want to see crazy? I'll show you crazy!



    You and I would get along very well then! I tend to get a little intense in that respect
    lol

  6. #36
    Carerra Lu IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    It's funny,

    There's an ENTP dude at work who always fools me about MBTI, yet he can't seem to shake this ISFJ chick. (she works there, I know her type as well). I tell him she's got what he's lacking, that's why he can't get enough of her.

    Yeah you have derailed the thread.

  7. #37
    Carerra Lu IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You don't have to lie to kick it, it makes you Si doms feel strong and confident. "Oh dear you lost little ENFP, I have to help you. Why, how did you even manage to survive before you met me, you cute little silly thing?"

    Real conversation had with an Si dom a few days ago, "I am your savior. I am saving you."

    Our ideas are cool sometimes too, dammit.

    It happens in Si-aux, too. My ESFJ used to call me his stray kitten.

    Maybe this is Fe combined with Si,though.

    Maybe STJs are more annoyed by it.
    That's so not me. I love me some Fi+ Ne/Se. They take me there!

    Even at work, I roll with the ISTP on my team to lunch and stuff. He's chill. It's funny when we go to certain stores, he's so impulsive that he'll spend $30 easy on stuff.

    He's typical ISTP too, drives a fast car, loves to kayak, collects WWII stuff, is into MMA and all that.

  8. #38
    Senior Member tinker683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yeah I love it when I provoke Ne in SJs, and they just become silly and provocative themselves. Or when they show an obvious "shadow," some ISFJs can almost seem ENTP-ish in that mode.
    I'm not sure it's something that's 'provoked'. My shadow (if such a thing exists) tends to come out in weirdest and often most unpredictable ways. Sometimes it's angry and chaotic, other times goofy and carefree, other times a massive control freak. My Ne-inferior tends to scare me a bit honestly.

    Buuuuutt...yeah, I like feeling comfortable enough to be goofy and silly around people. I'm always so controlled, trying so hard to put on an "acceptable" front so that people will like me...it feels wonderful to be able to have the security with someone where I can let my guard down, where I don't have to be afraid of showing someone my inner most thoughts and feelings and not worry about getting hurt or (worse for me) hurting them in someway....

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You want to see crazy? I'll show you crazy!
    Nooooooooooooo!!! No scary Marm!
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

  9. #39
    Senior Member tinker683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    It's funny,

    There's an ENTP dude at work who always fools me about MBTI, yet he can't seem to shake this ISFJ chick. (she works there, I know her type as well). I tell him she's got what he's lacking, that's why he can't get enough of him.

    Yeah you have derailed the thread.
    Yeah...I know. Sorry about that man.
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

  10. #40
    Carerra Lu IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    Yeah...I know. Sorry about that man.
    You don't mean it.

Similar Threads

  1. Why do people have a problem with people mistyping themselves?
    By greenfairy in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:30 PM
  2. I have a problem with my enneagram.
    By Blanchard in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 11:21 AM
  3. Does anyone have a problem with Hyperfocusing?
    By alicia91 in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO