• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Compilation of bad ass SJs

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
who are some bad ass famous, historical and fictional SJs

real
Andrew Jackson ESTJ
Warren Buffet ISTJ
Robert E Lee ISFJ
Chris Malta ESTJ (or ENFP)

fictional
Samurai Jack ISTJ
Saito (rurouni kenshin) ISTJ
Hanzo (samurai warriors) ISTJ
Princess Leia (star wars) ESTJ (or ENTJ)

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gunnery Sergeant fucking Hartman

And I believe it is mandatory to mention Chuck Norris.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE="t8Nf1MK7lts"]ESTJ[/YOUTUBE]

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maximus (Gladiator) ISTJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pai Mei (Kill Bill) ISTJ 8w7

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
William D-FENS Foster in Falling Down and Nicholas Angel in Hot Fuzz.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Franziska von Karma, Ace Attorney series - ESTJ
Alex Louis Armstrong, Fullmetal Alchemist - ESFJ
Riza Hawkeye, Fullmetal Alchemist - ISTJ
Rukia Kuchiki, Bleach - xSTJ
Norma Rae, Norma Rae - ESTJ
Roy Greenhilt, Order of the Stick - ESTJ
Durkon Thundershield, Order of the Stick - ISFJ
Molly Weasley, Harry Potter series - ESFJ
Hermione Granger, Harry Potter series - ISTJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Franziska von Karma, Ace Attorney series - ESTJ
Alex Louis Armstrong, Fullmetal Alchemist - ESFJ
Riza Hawkeye, Fullmetal Alchemist - ISTJ
Rukia Kuchiki, Bleach - xSTJ
Norma Rae, Norma Rae - ESTJ
Roy Greenhilt, Order of the Stick - ESTJ
Durkon Thundershield, Order of the Stick - ISFJ
Molly Weasley, Harry Potter series - ESFJ
Hermione Granger, Harry Potter series - ISTJ

I actually think Hermione is ESTJ.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Benton Fraser - Due South ISFJ
Dwight - The office ESTJ (possibly ENTJ)
Suzaku - Code geass ISTJ
Mikami - Death note ISTJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Benton Fraser - Due South ISFJ
Dwight - The office ESTJ (possibly ENTJ)
Suzaku - Code geass ISTJ
Mikami - Death note ISTJ

Suzaku from Code Geass is ISFJ (no Te or Fi, tons of irrational Fe and a fair amount of Ti). more importantly, he's not a bad ass at all. I also think Mikami is INFP. although he could be ISTJ or INTJ (all I know is he is an unhealthy 1w9 with lots of even less healthy Fi)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Suzaku from Code Geass is ISFJ (no Te or Fi, tons of irrational Fe and a fair amount of Ti). more importantly, he's not a bad ass at all. I also think Mikami is INFP. although he could be ISTJ or INTJ (all I know is he is an unhealthy 1w9 with lots of even less healthy Fi)
Hmmm. I can see such with Suzaku though the general reasoning I would call Suzaku ISTJ would be that he tends to create the most efficient way of cutting through a path to get what he desires done. I would see the logic he used is all based on what is logically efficient to get what he wants in difference to emotional. Knowing that he is to kill someone who saved his life to get to the goal he desires he would not hesitate to do so and that may be more liable to lean towards Te than Fe. The SiFi tends also to create that particular no budging loyalty towards anything to be achieved and Te goes about the best manner to achieve it.
But yes, I can also see ISFJ as the other possibility which would be seen as his motives are stemmed from the emotions distorted in his past. It creates the particular goal and motivations he works towards. With Si being the loyal aspect to his Fe created motivations and goals.

Hmm, perhaps best to take the simpler explanation of what type he could possibly be as it's particularly that which is perceived more in front view by the viewers so yes, I suppose ISFJ can very well be the case.
And, yes, I suppose he isn't a badass really. I never did really like him throughout the show. Shouldn't have mentioned him.

Always thought Mikami to be ISTJ. Though I can definitely understand INFP. He is so very introverted he goes into the introverted loop of SiFi to bring about the very strong loyalty shown and the given hate to the world also. I suspect though, he shows a bit more Te than Ne which would make me pin him down to the ISTJ over INFP type.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmmm. I can see such with Suzaku though the general reasoning I would call Suzaku ISTJ would be that he tends to create the most efficient way of cutting through a path to get what he desires done. I would see the logic he used is all based on what is logically efficient to get what he wants in difference to emotional. Knowing that he is to kill someone who saved his life to get to the goal he desires he would not hesitate to do so and that may be more liable to lean towards Te than Fe. The SiFi tends also to create that particular no budging loyalty towards anything to be achieved and Te goes about the best manner to achieve it.
But yes, I can also see ISFJ as the other possibility which would be seen as his motives are stemmed from the emotions distorted in his past. It creates the particular goal and motivations he works towards. With Si being the loyal aspect to his Fe created motivations and goals.

Hmm, perhaps best to take the simpler explanation of what type he could possibly be as it's particularly that which is perceived more in front view by the viewers so yes, I suppose ISFJ can very well be the case.
And, yes, I suppose he isn't a badass really. I never did really like him throughout the show.

Always thought Mikami to be ISTJ. Though I can definitely understand INFP. He is so very introverted he goes into the introverted loop of SiFi to bring about the very strong loyalty shown and the given hate to the world also. I suspect though, he shows a bit more Te than Ne which would in make me pin him down to the ISTJ over INFP type.

I still don't see ISTJ for Suzaku, I think his thinking is more introverted and systematic (Ni/Te is systematic as well, but Si/Te isn't) and all the things he seems to care about are extremely Fe. he's also much too emotional to be an ISTJ. Fi values freedom and ideals, Suzaku values compliance to authority and peace at the expense or freedom and respect (more Fe than Fi). compare Suzaku's Fe/Ti with Lelouch's Fi/Te. completely different decision making functions
Mikami seems more INFP to be because I believe his ESTJ shadow is actually where the Te is coming from (INFPs in shadow mode are cool as hell sometimes lol) in the clips you see of him as a child, he is clear IFP child and not ISJ child, but I suppose ISTJ is also possible

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wong Kei Ying (Iron Monkey) ISTJ or ESTJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
also, Michelle Yeoh's character in Iron Monkey (ISFJ)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I actually think Hermione is ESTJ.

I dunno, most of the time she's enigmatic and reserved... Like the archetypal bookworm.

Karkat Vantas, Homestuck - ESTJ
Teresa Lisbon, The Mentalist - xSTJ
Spock, Star Trek - ISTJ (some versions make him more INTJ, though, IIRC)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunno, most of the time she's enigmatic and reserved... Like the archetypal bookworm.

Karkat Vantas, Homestuck - ESTJ
Teresa Lisbon, The Mentalist - xSTJ
Spock, Star Trek - ISTJ (some versions make him more INTJ, though, IIRC)

I could see her either way actually, I just see a lot more Te/Ne than Si/Fi. perhaps this is just strength and not preference though

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I still don't see ISTJ for Suzaku, I think his thinking is more introverted and systematic (Ni/Te is systematic as well, but Si/Te isn't) and all the things he seems to care about are extremely Fe. he's also much too emotional to be an ISTJ. Fi values freedom and ideals, Suzaku values compliance to authority and peace at the expense or freedom and respect (more Fe than Fi). compare Suzaku's Fe/Ti with Lelouch's Fi/Te. completely different decision making functions
Mikami seems more INFP to be because I believe his ESTJ shadow is actually where the Te is coming from (INFPs in shadow mode are cool as hell sometimes lol) in the clips you see of him as a child, he is clear IFP child and not ISJ child, but I suppose ISTJ is also possible
Oh, yes, It makes sense with the Fe being the stem of his motives and goals as said. The whole peace at the expense for freedom and respect thing. Definitely Fe like.
However my thoughts for the Te is more of, 'There is a goal. It must be achieved and I won't allow anything to get in my way'. Fe may allow for emotions to get in way of getting things done. As known Te may manifest differently in implementation with difference in NiTe to SiTe which causes the difference in Lelouch's implementation of strategy over Suzaku implementation of getting things done. I had supposed the goal that Suzaku wants to achieve may have stemmed from the value of wanting individual freedom by the peace created which may be where the goal may arise. But if he just wished for the peace created alone that would certainly be more Fe fuelled.
You are right, however complicating things enough may allow things to be seen in another form. That is perhaps what I've done. Not the best thing to do for characters in a show.

Hmmm, for mikami I had just thought of the great introvertion or extravertion loop. The loops arise from being too introverted or too extraverted. An ISTJ too introverted goes into SiFi often before grounding things with Te. I cannot remember mikami's past in the show. Perhaps it would indeed point more to INFP than ISTJ. I could be wrong.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, yes, It makes sense with the Fe being the stem of his motives and goals as said. The whole peace at the expense for freedom and respect thing. Definitely Fe like.
However my thoughts for the Te is more of, 'There is a goal. It must be achieved and I won't allow anything to get in my way'. Fe may allow for emotions to get in way of getting things done. As known Te may manifest differently in implementation with difference in NiTe to SiTe which causes the difference in Lelouch's implementation of strategy over Suzaku implementation of getting things done. I had supposed the goal that Suzaku wants to achieve may have stemmed from the value of wanting individual freedom by the peace created which may be where the goal may arise. But if he just wished for the peace created alone that would certainly be more Fe fuelled.
You are right, however complicating things enough may allow things to be seen in another form. That is perhaps what I've done.

Hmmm, for mikami I had just thought of the great introvertion or extravertion loop. The loops arise from being too introverted or too extraverted. An ISTJ too introverted goes into SiFi often before grounding things with Te. I cannot remember mikami's past in the show. Perhaps it would indeed point more to INFP than ISTJ. I could be wrong.

what's cool about Lelouch is he's Te plus tons of Fi so it's like normal Te but backed with extra conviction and fire. the normally sinister looking INTJ (at least, that's how you come across to imbeciles who don't know the first thing about INTJs and just judge you) suddenly becomes heroic and idealistic, while still retaining all of his superior mastermind abilities when he taps into Fi. lots of INTJs with strong Fi go into politics or become charismatic leaders of some sort (though usually from a more behind the scenes position like Lelouch did)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
what's cool about Lelouch is he's Te plus tons of Fi so it's like normal Te but backed with extra conviction and fire. the normally sinister looking INTJ (at least, that's how you come across to imbeciles who don't know the first thing about INTJs and just judge you) suddenly becomes heroic and idealistic, while still retaining all of his superior mastermind abilities when he taps into Fi. lots of INTJs with strong Fi go into politics or become charismatic leaders of some sort (though usually from a more behind the scenes position like Lelouch did)
Certainly very interesting as it never went into the stereotypical portrayals of an INTJ the way any sort of media likes to show them as. The balancing made him one of the most likable as well as a constant reference whenever the discussion of fictional INTJs.