• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Compilation of bad ass SJs

L

LadyLazarus

Mikasa Ackerman, Shingeki No Kyojin, ISTJ.
mikasa+ackerman3.jpg

Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games, ISTJ.
katniss_everdeen.jpg

Mukuro Ikusaba, Dangan Ronpa, ISFJ

tumblr_inline_mjz3hpFeER1qz4rgp.jpg

John Watson, BBC Sherlock, ISFJ
5be576a2bb7811e1b8cc12313d1c2505_small

Tobias "Four" Eaton, Divergent, ISFJ
Divergent-Theo-James.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly - ISTJ

You will do business the honorable way or he will kill you
Always seemed way too extroverted, showy, and impulsive to be an ISxJ. I'd always figured ExTP for him, with his enneagram (8w7?) explaining the focus on honor.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Always seemed way too extroverted, showy, and impulsive to be an ISxJ. I'd always figured ExTP for him, with his enneagram (8w7?) explaining the focus on honor.

I had him as 6w5, he doesn't seem very showy or impulsive to me, he just lives by a strict code of honor and defends it. He's the opposite of impulsive, actually.

L

LadyLazarus

I always thought of Katniss as an ISTP... Definitely a bad ass though!

I don't know the way she took on all the responsibility/the role of the provider within her family seems really SJ-ish of her,and what she did for Prim/how she pretty much acts like Prim's mom seems almost ISFJ-ish(which I've seen the ISTJ female I know act like sometimes).

Although I could possibly see ISTP too.

Cygnus

ESTJ. ESTP's are too "loose" and snarky. Wash, on the other hand, is a textbook ExTP. Malcolm's more a "straight man." ESTJ

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I like ESTJ for Captain Reynolds, and maybe 8w7 so/sp for his badass do-goodery. The movie Serenity is where his 8ness really comes out I guess.

edit: oops I didn't notice he was already mentioned here

L

LadyLazarus

Claire "Lightning" Farron-ISFJ(haven't finished the 1st game yet, but seems like it so far)

4ec56b25_Final-Fantasy-XIII-2-Lightning-High-Resolution-Artwork-2.jpg

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Carlos Hathcock II: Company E, 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines.
Scout/sniper; 93 confirmed kills.
ISTJ

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Was Vassily Zaitsev an SJ?

I don't see Samurai Jack as ISTJ really, I'd like to see the reasons why he is supposedly one.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Carlos Hathcock II: Company E, 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines.
Scout/sniper; 93 confirmed kills.
ISTJ

If you want to go there, why not go all the way?
Simo Häyhä, finnish sharp shooter during The Winter War, 200-542 kills (varies based on sources and calculation methods). He wounded severely on 6th of March 1940, and it took four days for Chuck Norris before he dared to enter this world (he was born 10th of March 1940). On 13th of March Häyhä regained consciousness and that very same day Soviet Union agreed to sign peace treaty and forfeit their plans to invade Finland. Now that's bad ass.

Although I'm not sure if he's actually ISTJ, he had some very ISTJish personality qualities (such as being humble, reserved, dutiful) and is remembered for his quote: "I only did what I was ordered to as well as I could" (when asked if he had any remorses for his deeds).

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Cloud strife from final fantasy 7 ISTJ
Laguna Loire from final fantasy 8 ESFJ