User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Well as a young ISTP you have inferior Fe, and if that Fe isn't very developed, with lots of Ti/Se you're potentially going to be one of the most non-commital people on the face of the entire earth lol.

I don't know if you're referring to Si, per se, or just Fi and Fe.

NFPs can get really upset about particular things (I already pointed this out in this thread, of course note that NFPs also have Si too...just in lesser form) if you cross their Fi.

Or I know a young ISFP at the moment, a seventeen year old kid. He's one of the most easy to get along with, adaptable people, just so mellow and "hey whatever." He rolls with things, very much so. But he is incredibly KIND, it's obviously an Fi ethic of his to be kind and generous to other people, and he's also very tolerant. However, if you messed with his family or were just mean to him he'd probably beat your fucking ass or punch a wall. I've seen him get extremely mad over his Fi being crossed, and he expresses that anger. Even SPs have their values, and I think it's important to make a distinction between an SFP and an STP, even, because of Fi or Fe placement.

By the same token, you'll have your SFJs, for example, who have particular Fe values that will not and shall not be crossed. I've noticed with the SFJs I've known fairly well those values tend to pertain to family and friend loyalty, relationships with their mates (yes, they do value commitment, which is one of the reasons why I like them), and sure, occasionally they'll pop up with some weird social tradition they learned within their family and insist upon it. The main thing I've noticed with the SFJs I know is that their sense of aesthetics is verrrrry Si. They have "taste" and are a little snobby about their sensory preferences. The trick is to find an SJ who has similar aesthetic or sensory preferences, and it's all good. LOL. I kind of appreciate that they have "standards" I think it's cool. It only got annoying when my ESFJ ex used to insist that his taste was wildly superior. Since I value tolerance with my Fi I'd get really annoyed with that, but that's only because I value tolerance of other people's values and preferences, which he could sometiimes be an ass about. Inwardly, I sometimes agreed with him though, because I've got my Fi/Si irrational subjective sets of intense likes and dislikes which I feel are more sophisticated or superior even though my Fi wants to create a tolerant environment for other people's values...live and let live.

Maybe you're having an Se/Si clash with SJs and they're seeming especially closed-minded to you, I don't know.

Have you read up on Jung's functions?
    Yep. Have a good basic understanding. I just don't feel the need to describe it all by functions. I understand how they work. Pretty much into enneagrams right now, though. Reading a couple of books on it.

I'm not young. I'm 40, so yea, I've known a LOT of people lol..... I don't have clashes with SJ's. I accept them as they are and work with them. It's the way we were meant to see it. I don't see them as any more close-minded than I was meant to see them as. To me, they are, and will always be, unchangeable, and I like it that way. Are they annoying? Sure, sometimes, but no more annoying than I am to them lol......

Yes, I realize that these are VERY general concepts, which is why I think describing or arguing anything using mbti only, without enneagram, is basically a pointless endeavor. It doesn't describe the whole or paint a full picture, imo. But I enjoy pointless endeavors on occasion, so here I am. If I said anything that appeared too general, well, sue me, but i consider this entire thread to be too general, so........
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yes I'm constantly engaging in pointless endeavors, it's about having a lot of P-ness.

Sorry I assumed you were young, it was because of the user name. Ha.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Yes I'm constantly engaging in pointless endeavors, it's about having a lot of P-ness.

Sorry I assumed you were young, it was because of the user name. Ha.
    No problems. I seem very young to a lot of people. I don't want to give up my fun yet haha. (Plus, I've never been married and have no kids, so I wasn't forced to grow up). The name is just my silly, clownish stuff ........ Yes, I am very kiddish irl too. I collect stuffed animals and use them as puppets lmfao. I have a serious side too; I just tend not to show it often online. That's playtime! LoL.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    No problems. I seem very young to a lot of people. I don't want to give up my fun yet haha. (Plus, I've never been married and have no kids, so I wasn't forced to grow up). The name is just my silly, clownish stuff ........ Yes, I am very kiddish irl too. I collect stuffed animals and use them as puppets lmfao. I have a serious side too; I just tend not to show it often online. That's playtime! LoL.
    It's totally cool. I'm a big child, ask anyone.

Someone on another forum who was less familiar with me thought I was under 20.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I know you didn't reply to me, but I just wanted to say that I don't think I am any better. I think I have my low class, vulgar, unpleasant, irrational, and dense moments, just like everyone else does LoL...... I simply think that all people are all of those in their own, unique amounts. I'm about 50% low class, 50% vulgar, probably 75% unpleasant lmao, 35% irrational, and 60% dense, at my own estimates.
    Haha, no worries. That post applied to Elfboy and Elfboy only.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I can't stand 70% of people as a whole. to me, most people are low class, vulgar, unpleasant, irrational and dense, so saying that I can't stand 80% of SJs is not so biased. this may be a foreign concept to you (not because you're ESFP, but because you seem to be a people person)
    That's because I know that if I approach people with the assumption that they are low class, vulgar, unpleasant, irrational, and dense, they won't open up to me at all. I will never be able to find out what they are really thinking. Everyone's got a story. If you're walking around thinking poorly of everyone else, you won't ever know them, because not only do you not give them a chance to begin with, but also they are going to be very skeptical to open up to you. Someone who is skeptical and unwilling to talk is going to appear closed minded and dense. (Because you are acting closed minded and ignorant to human nature.) What you're giving is what you are getting, a negative vicious cycle. If you think of people this way, then that's what people are going to be in your own reality. You can judge all you want and make assumptions, but you will never find a further truth. While having this mindset, this truth will remain your truth. You'll never make a new discovery.

Actually, this mindset means that there is a great possibility that you aren't even people's posts on here, that you think you're blessing everyone else with your presence and ideas. If I thought twice, I wouldn't have even responded to this (like talking to a wall, since I'm talking, and all you're reading is, "dense, dense dense, vulgar, lower class.")

In my field/life, I know a lot of people in different age groups, backgrounds, and walks of life. If I had to take everyone I know, there is no way that you can sum up people in five words in the way you have done above. I can't use good words or bad words. There are not enough adjectives in the English language to lump that many people into five single words.

(Edit: But it doesn't matter, we're all going to die tomorrow anyway.... Sorry, have been slipping that one in a lot today )
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

It's totally cool. I'm a big child, ask anyone.

Someone on another forum who was less familiar with me thought I was under 20.
    Hey, it's good to meet ya'. I enjoyed the interaction, and I appreciate your talents. You have some interesting thoughts. I appreciate you addressing mine. That doesn't mean I'm going to be irrational about it lmfao. Go figure.....

So far, pretty much believe most of you fu**s are either sociopaths or messed-up people. Sorry to say it, but i will never pretend. I will always tell the truth, no matter what the cost. It's the only way I can hold onto myself and guess what? ME is more important than you can ever be. I will give you this: you are here, and that is good enough. I like the fact that you are here. I find it interesting.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

you caught me I can't stand 80% of the SJs I know lol, but I at least want to understand them better so that I can make a more informed decision about which one's I don't like vs which one's I just don't understand. I suppose I believe in giving people a chance if I don't understand them

I was just kidding.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    That's because I know that if I approach people with the assumption that they are low class, vulgar, unpleasant, irrational, and dense, they won't open up to me at all. I will never be able to find out what they are really thinking. Everyone's got a story. If you're walking around thinking poorly of everyone else, you won't ever know them, because not only do you not give them a chance to begin with, but also they are going to be very skeptical to open up to you. Someone who is skeptical and unwilling to talk is going to appear closed minded and dense. (Because you are acting closed minded and ignorant to human nature.) What you're giving is what you are getting, a negative vicious cycle. If you think of people this way, then that's what people are going to be in your own reality. You can judge all you want and make assumptions, but you will never find a further truth. While having this mindset, this truth will remain your truth. You'll never make a new discovery.

Actually, this mindset means that there is a great possibility that you aren't even people's posts on here, that you think you're blessing everyone else with your presence and ideas. If I thought twice, I wouldn't have even responded to this (like talking to a wall, since I'm talking, and all you're reading is, "dense, dense dense, vulgar, lower class.")

In my field/life, I know a lot of people in different age groups, backgrounds, and walks of life. If I had to take everyone I know, there is no way that you can sum up people in five words in the way you have done above. I can't use good words or bad words. There are not enough adjectives in the English language to lump that many people into five single words.

(Edit: But it doesn't matter, we're all going to die tomorrow anyway.... Sorry, have been slipping that one in a lot today )
    I think you got the wrong impression from my post. it's not that I go around pre-judging people, I meant 70% of the people I know. being like "hmph, you're a low class brute" when you're first meeting someone would be extremely inconsiderate and disrespectful. that being said, I do have a lot of behavior filters that are kind of disqualifiers if you will. for instance, if someone beats his wife, there is no way I'm going to like them. if someone tried to be controlling with me, no other additional combination of traits can make me like them. if a woman is bitchy with me when I don't know her or a guy is an inconsiderate douche that I don't know, those are disqualifiers too.
    PS: that doesn't mean I'm rude, condescending or ignore them, I've actually learned a lot from people I find repulsive, it just means that their presence is highly unsavory
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I think you got the wrong impression from my post. it's not that I go around pre-judging people, I meant 70% of the people I know. being like "hmph, you're a low class brute" when you're first meeting someone would be extremely inconsiderate and disrespectful. that being said, I do have a lot of behavior filters that are kind of disqualifiers if you will. for instance, if someone beats his wife, there is no way I'm going to like them. if someone tried to be controlling with me, no other additional combination of traits can make me like them. if a woman is bitchy with me when I don't know her or a guy is an inconsiderate douche that I don't know, those are disqualifiers too.
    PS: that doesn't mean I'm rude, condescending or ignore them, I've actually learned a lot from people I find repulsive, it just means that their presence is highly unsavory
    Thinking that 70 percent of people you know are in the list of five adjectives that you mentioned means that 1.) You don't know a lot of people/wide variety Or 2.) You haven't spent any time trying to get to know them. If the second it true, the pattern will continue, and you will be able to continuously confirm what you already think to be true.

People have real lives and problems, jobs, circumstances, sickness, pain, families, feelings, knowledge, and thoughts. They're not cartoon characters.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.