Well, here's the thing.
- You don't have to be an SJ to be a christian with a stay-at-home wife.
- A lot of SJs would rather die than be in a traditional family like that. Myself included.
- I think you may have mistyped some people, if you see someone who is very traditional and Christian and immediately type them as SJ. And if that has been what you've looked for, when looking for SJs, then no wonder you think they're all like that, because the SJ atheists who majored in art and went on to perform in symphony orchestras have slipped right under your nose.
- If you want to find SJs who break your stereotypes, look no further than TypeC. For example, if you go to the "Ask an ESTJ" thread, none of the ESTJs who have posted have been particularly traditional. For example, my political and social views are pretty "progressive", and I'm sorry to say that I'm often pretty quick to judge "traditional" people as being "on the wrong side of change".
- I would argue that NFs are equally resistant to changing their minds on moral issues. I know SJs who are perfectly willing to talk about moral issues, but I know NFs who never, ever will. I also know some NTs who refuse to talk about religion, because it's so personal to them.