Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I had no friends in high school because my overall vibe was "leave me the fuck alone". when giving the chance, I like to dress in a way that says "no, I'm not relatable or common. please don't approach me unless you are extremely confident and have at least some sense of integrity"
    Oh, but SJs are closed minded? Yeah...about that...

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

if you're suggesting that is the reason I made this thread, it isn't. my attention whorish tendencies are usually much more subtle (ie dressing and walking in a certain way that makes people go "whoa. who's that guy?") and I don't like to mix attention whoring with intellectual discussion out of principle because it creates a huge amount of bias
    self congratulation and attention whoring are certainly part of my behavioral patterns, but they really only constitute about 10%combined. any more than that and actually being productive would be near impossible
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Oh, but SJs are closed minded? Yeah...about that...
    I've never claimed they were. did you read the original post? it was about how I think the idea that SJs are close minded is a misinterpretation and go into why I think it isn't usually true
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I've never claimed they were. did you read the original post?
    What you said right there doesn't even make you sound ENFP, it makes you sound like an insecure INFP or INTJ or something.

I'm serious, bro. AN ENFP THAT HAD NO FRIENDS IN HIGH SCHOOL BECAUSE ONLY CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE "ALLOWED" TO APPROACH YOU? WTF

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

What you said right there doesn't even make you sound ENFP, it makes you sound like an insecure INFP or INTJ or something.

I'm serious, bro.
    introversion is certainly possible, but could you elaborate about why that particular quote sounds insecure?
    PS: I added a little to that post via editing if that changes you analysis
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Hey, it's good to meet ya'. I enjoyed the interaction, and I appreciate your talents. You have some interesting thoughts. I appreciate you addressing mine. That doesn't mean I'm going to be irrational about it lmfao. Go figure.....

So far, pretty much believe most of you fu**s are either sociopaths or messed-up people. Sorry to say it, but i will never pretend. I will always tell the truth, no matter what the cost. It's the only way I can hold onto myself and guess what? ME is more important than you can ever be. I will give you this: you are here, and that is good enough. I like the fact that you are here. I find it interesting.
    ...is there a particular reason you felt a need to assert this? I didn't invest anything into this interaction. Settle down. LOL.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

introversion is certainly possible, but could you elaborate about why that particular quote sounds insecure?
    PS: I added a little to that post via editing if that changes you analysis
    It's insecure no matter how you word it because you feel a need to keep talking about how superior or classy you are.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

It's insecure no matter how you word it because you feel a need to keep talking about how superior or classy you are.
    I'm not talking about how I'm superior or extremely classy, but I do frequently bring up how I value superiority and class and how lack of it in others in offputting to me. subtle but very important distinction
    even then, it's usually related to the conversation as opposed to me just feeling compelled to saying it when I do say it since people frequently ask me why I have very negative opinions on a few subjects in particular.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm not talking about how I'm superior or extremely classy, but I do frequently bring up how I value superiority and class and how lack of it in others in offputting to me. subtle but very important distinction
    even then, it's usually related to the conversation as opposed to me just feeling compelled to saying it when I do say it since people frequently ask me why I have very negative opinions on a few subjects in particular.
    OHH I see, so you're not making a comment about your own class. If I read between the lines a little more, you may have actually been saying that

"I, Elfboy, have an equal possibility of being lower class or upper class, classy or classless, inferior or superior, or just average. However, I only like people who are classy and superior. Low class, inferior people are offputting." Gotcha.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My high school experience involved knowing and talking to people from various social groups and backgrounds, from living in upper-middle class houses and having a brand new car their parents bought them, to high school dropouts whose parents lived in single-wide trailers in gravel parking lots and received welfare.

While I don't like stupid or obnoxious people, it's true, I'm pretty accepting of people, and I've noticed that other ENFPs tend to say similar things, about being able to adjust, or about being accepting or tolerant to a degree.

Your insistence on "class" seems really rigid to me for an ExFP, ENFP or ESFP, especially for one as young as yourself.

Of course your Fi could just have very particular values, but like dude, I dunno.