First 678910 Last

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    OH FINE. After your blew off my awesome shoes I posted for you. :P
    NOWAI!!!

I totally saw them, THEY WERE TEH AWESOMES.

I'm just lame at replying.

thaaaaaankk youuuuuuuu!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

ooh i like vala's idea about lavender extensions... i've always wanted light blue streaks. extensions would be fun!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Jumped from page 1 to 8.

Babe .. Go for it and make a statement. And yes, you are allowed to have your hair pink

As an ex SJ, i've had my hair black, blonde and red .. Like the idea of baby blue slices but think i may just go with blonde highlights.

Post pics when you've had it done .. I'm sure you'll look gorgeous.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    LoLz

If I was a girl, I'd so highlight blue or pink.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    it's said that ISFJs often shy away from management positions, but I think many would be rather good at it if they are managing people who actually care about their work. they can use extraverted feeling to ask themselves "why is this person not motivated? what needs does this person have in order to perform most productively? how can I help this person enjoy his work more?" not all managers are ESTJ plantation owners lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
    I think in general, the ISFJ just doesn't thrive being in that type of position. Not saying they aren't capable or that they wouldn't do a good job, but it's not really in line with what makes the ISFJ tick and feel energized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
    But that was just my off-topic 2 cents. It served no point, really. You were right though in how an ISFJ would probably do a good job of detecting and being attune to people's needs which is an important trait. I just think in the context of the larger picture of managerial work, an ISFJ wouldn't be so happy there
    I realize that these posts are off topic but I just wanted to briefly comment on them anyway:

You're actually both right. I am a residential property manager during the day. I have people that work under me (contractors, an office manager, various vendors) and I often have a lot more responsibility than I care for. Elfboy was correct in that a lot of the qualities that I have does serve me in that I've learned how to talk to people and get them to do the things that I need them to do (mostly, but not entirely).

That being said though, as Ignite pointed out, I have found that there are a lot of aspects about the job that aren't well suited for someone like me. I do find parts of it where I can shine but it's a job that has a lot of confrontation and a need for a heavy use of Te. I think an xSTJ would thrive much better than I have.

In spite of all of that though, I do like the job. I get to feel needed (as my owners depend on me) and while it does tax on me a little but, I also feel it has made me stronger in some respects as it's forced me to work on some of the weaker aspects of my personality. As such, I feel like I'm becoming a better person by becoming better at my job

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    To each their own. I felt hot with my hair like that, and I attracted men who seemed to like it.

I think it looked really good because I had it done professionally. I do not like the really severe half blonde/half black bro ho hair look, though, which is a more extreme and home grown version of that.
    Marmie, sweetie, your hair would have just been one of the many reasons why men find you so irresistible
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Do it.

I seriously regret not having done it when I was younger. I simply jumped into the corporate world at a pretty young age (while in school), so pink hair was always out of the question. I'm 22 now. I run a business, and due to extensively interacting with clients, I don't think pink hair would enhance my image, even though when I'm just in my office, I can dress however I please.

And now I'm getting too old to ever be able to dye my hair pink without seeming like I'm an overgrown kid. lol

(Damage isn't a concern, since my hair's already white blonde, I'd just be adding in color)

But you, you're in the perfect position to do whatever you want with your appearance, so long as you can undo it when the Financial District becomes your stomping ground.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

On topic, got my hair cut yesterday, and re-did the pink highlights. I am the proud owner of a hot pink faux-hawk.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    On topic, got my hair cut yesterday, and re-did the pink highlights. I am the proud owner of a hot pink faux-hawk.
    Lucky you!

I cannot believe this. ISTJs and ISFJs, being wilder than an ESTP! :steam:

lol
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Lucky you!

I cannot believe this. ISTJs and ISFJs, being wilder than an ESTP! :steam:

lol
    Bah, I'm still in college. I can afford to fuck around. When I finish my Master's and head out to the real world... I'll be fixing my hair color and removing my eyebrow piercing.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Bah, I'm still in college. I can afford to fuck around. When I finish my Master's and head out to the real world... I'll be fixing my hair color and removing my eyebrow piercing.
    I'm still in college, too. Grr...

All you kids out there - DON'T work full-time while attending college if you don't have to. Seriously. Reserve college as THE last time to fuck around.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN: