• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Are SJs allowed to have pink hair?

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
Giggly, if you do it, I'll do it. (I'm not doing pink however.)

How's that for IXFJ support. And I have a job dealing with customers. They'll just have to deal with it. :D

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dyed my hair red one time in middle school. Sadly, my hair turned pink because of it.

If I was allowed to have pink hair, why not you.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Giggly, if you do it, I'll do it. (I'm not doing pink however.)

How's that for IXFJ support. And I have a job dealing with customers. They'll just have to deal with it. :D

HoHo. An FJ challenge. I like it. :D
I just want it to look good or I'll be pissed.
Is it just me or does the hair of these pastel pinks look completely fried and dry?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you know you're ISFJ when you ask if you're allowed to have pink hair :D
to me, the real question is: Are there any negative consequences for having pink hair?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you know you're ISFJ when you ask if you're allowed to have pink hair :D

:azdaja:

to me, the real question is: Are there any negative consequences for having pink hair?

Of all people an ENFP asking this????

I don't think there are conseq. for me at the moment.
Like Patches, I will change it back to normal once I get into my choosen career.

My family will think I'm nutz but they'll get over it.
I'm single and I'll probably scare off the type of guys I like but I eventually do that anyway without pink hair.
My only fear is that my professors will think I'm crazy and not recommend me into some conservative jobs that I want, after I've invested and worked for it.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:azdaja:

Of all people an ENFP asking this????

I don't think there are conseq. for me at the moment.
Like Patches, I will change it back to normal once I get into my choosen career.

My family will think I'm nutz but they'll get over it.
I'm single and I'll probably scare off the type of guys I like but I eventually do that anyway without pink hair.
My only fear is that my professors will think I'm crazy and not recommend me into some conservative jobs that I want, after I've invested and worked for it.

what types of guys do you like? many of the guys I know would think pink hair is extremely sexy

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
many of the guys I know would think pink hair is extremely sexy

Really? Why?

It's 'cause they're thinking of LeeLoo or an anime character, isn't it?

Elfboy, is this really how men would dress their woman if they had free reign to dress her any way they wanted?

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beau...lothes-i-did-for-a-week-2482587#photoViewer=1

I saw this article today and couldn't believe it. I would have thought he would have dressed her a tiny bit more sexy or in skirts at least.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Ehh, I work full time in college right now, at 24 and I'm still with my parents. Have to work full time to get benefits at my age and it's a lot of extra spending money after I pay a few bills. I take 3 classes a semester or 4 if they're smaller. If I were 18 and being fully supported by parents, it'd be a completely different story.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do it. I dyed my hair electric blue when I was in Uni.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Really? Why?

It's 'cause they're thinking of LeeLoo or an anime character, isn't it?

Ya know... since there is "that" assumption where wearing pink is a really.... REALLY girly color and all...

You might actually attract guys that like really REALLY "girly" types. :laugh:

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes.

I had pink and purple hair for most of college. I'm thinking about doing it again now that I'm a full-time grad student not looking for a Grown-Up Job at the moment.

DOOO EEEEEET. :workout:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Just do it. Go to some place where they sell pink hair dye and buy yourself a can or go to some alternative hair salon and get it done! It sounds like you want it, so why don't you just do it? Having pink hair doesn't kill you.