Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    some bureaucratic entity will hire me. I plan to go up the ranks as slowly as possible assuming that entails entering management. I dont want to be a manager.
    it's said that ISFJs often shy away from management positions, but I think many would be rather good at it if they are managing people who actually care about their work. they can use extraverted feeling to ask themselves "why is this person not motivated? what needs does this person have in order to perform most productively? how can I help this person enjoy his work more?" not all managers are ESTJ plantation owners lol
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I honestly think the sexiest hair color I ever had was when I went to a salon and had them put golden blonde chunky streaks into my dark hair.

Sort of like this:

All in all I'm not a big fan of hair dye in general. For some reason, I particularly hate the sort of thing in that picture.

some bureaucratic entity will hire me. I plan to go up the ranks as slowly as possible assuming that entails entering management. I dont want to be a manager.
    I think if you work mainly behind the scenes and don't plan to be a big fish, you might be able to get away with it. Where I work (though I realize I work for the government which can be quite different from private business) people are really casual in their style. Basically, most people aren't even supposed to see the stuff we work with, and important people don't give a crap about underlings like us, so... we can pretty much look however we want. My main caution though is that with the government, even if someone did care, we couldn't legally be fired for it. The same cannot be said about private enterprises.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Hush you two. :P
    Sorry... :sad:

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    it's said that ISFJs often shy away from management positions, but I think many would be rather good at it if they are managing people who actually care about their work. they can use extraverted feeling to ask themselves "why is this person not motivated? what needs does this person have in order to perform most productively? how can I help this person enjoy his work more?" not all managers are ESTJ plantation owners lol
    I think in general, the ISFJ just doesn't thrive being in that type of position. Not saying they aren't capable or that they wouldn't do a good job, but it's not really in line with what makes the ISFJ tick and feel energized.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    All in all I'm not a big fan of hair dye in general. For some reason, I particularly hate the sort of thing in that picture.
    To each their own. I felt hot with my hair like that, and I attracted men who seemed to like it.

I think it looked really good because I had it done professionally. I do not like the really severe half blonde/half black bro ho hair look, though, which is a more extreme and home grown version of that.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    minus the lip piercings, I think this girl did a pretty good job of dying her hair pink in an aesthetically pleasing manner
    If that is all real hair, this separation of colors is a bitch/damn near impossible to maintain. You can't shampoo all of your hair together or the darker color will bleed onto the pastel pink, making your hair a splotchy purple mess. You would literally have to separate the layers of color, shampoo them separately, and wash them in ICE COLD water to maintain crisp colors.

/Things learned from experience.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    There's nothing quite like having a gay man help you color your hair.
    while I appreciate the complement it's only some gay men. other gay men are just weird and do all these bizzare things that they think are fashionable that in reality are just hideous. for instance, many dye their hair weird colors like green or purple and at the same time will wear digusting black eye liner and think that it's sexy. or they're talk like a high school cheerleader and wear clothes like a woman and think this looks sexy (none of these things are sexy AT ALL lol). the gay men that fit your compliment specifically are the metro/high fashion type of gay men you see on the cover of GQ
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
    I think in general, the ISFJ just doesn't thrive being in that type of position. Not saying they aren't capable or that they wouldn't do a good job, but it's not really in line with what makes the ISFJ tick and feel energized.
    you have a good point
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

More bubblegum pink pics plz.
    Ermm, ummm....

Here's what I presume to be a wig that looks like it's made of cotton candy (or perhaps it actually is?). *nom nom nom*
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ISTx

But that was just my off-topic 2 cents. It served no point, really. You were right though in how an ISFJ would probably do a good job of detecting and being attune to people's needs which is an important trait. I just think in the context of the larger picture of managerial work, an ISFJ wouldn't be so happy there