• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs rule...

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This is meant to be a counterpart to another thread...

Post what you like and admire about SJs here.

1. They create social stability.
2. They're punctual.
3. They're reliable.

Does anyone else have some?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why yes, yes I do Athenian. :)

They have taught me how to be tough and how to not be afraid of the material/real world. There have been many who have showed me how the earth itself is a spiritual thing and how to connect one's spirit/animal side to the reality around me.

Also my ESTJ mother is hilarious.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
based off my mom and a good friend or two:

1. they are nurturing and protective, no one can make you feel more cared for
2. they are practical and present focused, they help me get out of my head and enjoy life
3. they are smart, responsible, and good role models

D

Dali

Basing this off my ISFJ mother, ESTJ grandmother, close pals (ESFJ & ISFJ) & best pal (ISTJ... may he RIP).

1. RELIABLE. I really, really respect this in them.
2. Smart and usually competent in whatever fields they are in.
3. Loving, nurturing (SFJs & STJs generally demonstrate the two preceding qualities in different ways), caring, loyal... an SJ who's close to you will always have your back... always.
(I can't just pick 3 reasons)
4. Grounded, 'solid' & practical.
5. Some (usually ISJs) can have a silly switch where they go into ne-mode. Slightly disconcerting at first but generally very funny when that happens.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We love you too!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find ESFJs hilarious too. If anyone is killing me laughing, it's an ESFJ. Case in point, I ate dinner with my ESFP bff's younger brother, an ESFJ, and he's just a total crack-up.

ISFJs are strong at their core and super-super kind. Like someone who could stitch up a nasty wound without throwing up. They also have defended me mightily in the past. I've met several of the guys who have a very wicked and subtle sense of humor and lawlessness. I also love the ladies for their earth goddess like auras. That's comforting and hopeful. In a funny turn, a good ISFJ friend and I discovered we were reading the same book about hyperspace dimensions over salads at Wendy's. hahaha!

An ISTJ saved my life and still claims me as her property. lol

My ESTP friends - talk about forces of nature when they throw their weight behind you. Can't think of more indestructible people either. That reassures me. I love the "cavalier" type of ESTP especially, like our Halla and Whatever.

My ESFP friend Shorty has been one of my very best pals since grade school. She's been sistered in. I've called her parents Mom and Dad forever. I've even been yelled at like one of their kids. lol Friends may escape the ear-bashing, but kids don't. She stayed with me in the hospital and held me together at a time when I had never been so terrified and so physically threatened.

I have a long and positive history with ISTPs so I don't need to mention anything further on them.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
1. See the next rule
2. See the last rule
3. See the first rule

See? Now just you try to argue with that. :)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. See the next rule
2. See the last rule
3. See the first rule

See? Now just you try to argue with that. :)

:laugh:

Based off of my ISFJ mom and my xSTJ ex-colleagues:

1) They're there for you. If they say they willl be there, they will be here, come what may.
2) Fiercely loving and protective of their family, and the person who dares to hurt one of em will have hell to pay. They also come first. No matter what. Don't get in between an SFJ and their kids or grandkids (my mom recently told her CEO to stuff it, as her grandkids come first.)
3) Reality/detail police. I'm in dubio about this, coz it can kill my most awesome dreams, but when they realize how important those dreams are for you, they will point out first all the flaws and details to consider and then help you map out a realistic and detailed path to get there. I love my mom for doing this. She has trouble understanding sometimes why i need to do what i need to do, but she's like..if it makes you happy, lemme see what we can do!
My ex-colleagues would be more than happy to help me out in my work withe m any logistical problem I had and didn't see my way out of. You can see that Te spring into action instantly, guided by a strong sense of how things are done and what details are important in this case :wubbie:

D

Dali

2) Fiercely loving and protective of their family, and the person who dares to hurt one of em will have hell to pay. They also come first. No matter what. Don't get in between an SFJ and their kids or grandkids..

+1

My mum is a uber-gentle typical ISFJ (oddly enough, people are still intimidated by her though) but mess with any of her kids and... the woman will end you. LOL

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
they're CONSISTENT

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
They are soooo reliable :wubbie: I know I can always always always count on my SJ buddies and family. Doesn't matter if it's a small problem or a big problem or if I have no problem at all they just want to give me so much love and support and omg I am being crushed under it.

They seriously hold shit together too. My grandma is an ESFJ and she is a Matriarch with a capital M. Very impressive creatures.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
1. NXPs are too lazy to take charge
2. SXPs are too getting laied to take charge
3. NXJs are working in labs

Someone has to do the sucky jobs, hasnt he ? :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. NXPs are too lazy to take charge
2. SXPs are too getting laied to take charge
3. NXJs are working in labs

Someone has to do the sucky jobs, hasnt he ? :D

:rofl1: You crack me up.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
They made the game
They play the game
They win the game

wolfy

awsm
Something needed measuring.
Someone needed regulating.
To sum it up...
They were born to rule.

Jwill

MBTI Type
INTJ
There are so many of them that they rule by default.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
~ loyal
~ consistent
~ take care of all those little things that are so important to life

They also can make trustworthy boyfriends, stable patriarch grandfathers, and helpful ladies next door.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My best relationships have been with STJ's. Obviously, I'll marry one someday. Good people.