User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    yupp

no i do, don't tell me what I do and not want.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't find them offensive. That's the problem I just find them boring and uninteresting, so I can't activley hate them. I don't care about changing their minds,
    Well, if you are forced to spend time with an ESFJ and you find her boring and uninteresting, then you're in quite the pickle, aren't you?

You don't really have a choice. Either you avoid the ESFJ, you act on your best casual behavior around them to avoid fights, or you start asking lots of questions when they say stuff you don't care about, in order to maybe trigger your empathy ability. Once you start seeing the world through the ESFJ's eyes, maybe you'll find it more interesting... and at least able to appreciate the things they value and love them on that basis alone.

You can also "limit" time with them in scheduled fashion. Lay claim to your own need for space, but schedule time to spend with them and be fully invested while you are there, so that when the time limit is up, you can go on your way and both of you can be in good conscience about it.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, if you are forced to spend time with an ESFJ and you find her boring and uninteresting, then you're in quite the pickle, aren't you?

You don't really have a choice. Either you avoid the ESFJ, you act on your best casual behavior around them to avoid fights, or you start asking lots of questions when they say stuff you don't care about, in order to maybe trigger your empathy ability. Once you start seeing the world through the ESFJ's eyes, maybe you'll find it more interesting... and at least able to appreciate the things they value and love them on that basis alone.

You can also "limit" time with them in scheduled fashion. Lay claim to your own need for space, but schedule time to spend with them and be fully invested while you are there, so that when the time limit is up, you can go on your way and both of you can be in good conscience about it.
    Thank you! I mean I don't hate her, I like her but sometimes I just wanna be like shut up!!! I don't know who the hottest guy on tv is. But of course I say first name that pops in to my head nod and smile. And she doesn't take my humor well, and anyone who knows me knows that I tend to be an asshole at times, and its not like I'm only an asshole to her. and it's not easy to bite my tongue. I should work on biting my tongue.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

no i do, don't tell me what I do and not want.
    It sure seems that way. Then try explaining what you want help with.

MBTI
    yupp

no that's ok jennifer figured it out. I don't know how else to explain it. especially since i said like 3 times in the thread, that I do not hate ESFJs that I just have a hard time relating to them and find them boring. I find listening to lectures boring, but I don't hate them. It's possible that I don't relate to this ESFJ not because she's an ESFJ but for other reasons.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

no that's ok jennifer figured it out. I don't know how else to explain it. especially since i said like 3 times in the thread, that I do not hate ESFJs that I just have a hard time relating to them and find them boring. I find listening to lectures boring, but I don't hate them.
    yeah I know she did. I did too. There are all the other sections of this forum to complain about SJ's.

MBTI
    yupp

I'm not complaining! so stop accusing me of complaining! for godsakes!

Ok I remembered something, I have the tendecy of pissing her off and half the time I have no idea what I've done. I'm not trying to be best friends with her, but I don't want it to devolve into us hating each other's guts either.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    yeah I know she did. I did too. There are all the other sections of this forum to complain about SJ's.
    You're getting too defensive. She wasn't attacking ESFJs.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Emectar View Post
    You're getting too defensive. She wasn't attacking ESFJs.
    this ^^^
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I'm not complaining! so stop accusing me of complaining! for godsakes!

Ok I remembered something, I have the tendecy of pissing her off and half the time I have no idea what I've done. I'm not trying to be best friends with her, but I don't want it to devolve into us hating each other's guts either.
    Ask her.