User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Default How Many of You ISTJs Keep a Log?

Which ISTJs keep a gasoline/maintenace records/repair log inside your car and regularly record your gas fillups etc?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    INTJ

Negative. I'm horrible with car maintenance. I promise to do better with my new wheels. The winter is testing me, though.

I think the most neurotic thing I do (well used to do) was use my trip odometer to monitor how many miles I got per tank. 250 was the goal. Now with my new car I monitor my MPG but not on a per tank basis.

MBTI
    LoLz

Negative. I used to try to plan out my gas usage with spreadsheets, but that's about it. I'm horrible with most logs. Though I still spreadsheet my general expenses and keep a laid out day to day schedule on my phone.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Stardate 739861944 - Captain Entropy

Today I flipped a coin from the kitchen room into the toilet. It was awesome !

Over and out
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Last time I tried to do anything with a car I dumped windshield washer fluid into the wrong place.

My ENTJ checks up on my car. I don't mess with it.

I do reset my trip meter whenever I refill so that I can just quickly mentally do the math to figure out my gas mileage. Just because my stepdad always did that and I picked it up form him. So that if I refill 2-3 times and have really bad gas mileage for several days in a row I have a heads up that something is wrong with my car.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ISTJ

I keep a log of all automobile expenses - gas, oil, maintenance, mpg, etc. The log stays in the car and after a few receipts accumulate I enter them in the log book. When I sell my car I give the buyer a folder of all maintenance records and the logbook documenting every drop of gas or oil that went into the car. My last car sold to the first person who showed up to look at it once they saw how well maintained (and documented) it had been.

My parents used to do this. I one time went to fill up at the gas station they usually go to and after the transaction, the employee smiled and said "don't forget to write it in the little book!"
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I had an ESTJ friend who was meticulous about keeping the maintenance log filled out. We would always make fun of him for it.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

My grandma had a friend who kept meticulous records of all of her purchases and the day each thing was purchased. When she brought groceries, she would label the date on each item she brought. Don't know her type as I've never met her but wouldn't be surprised if she was an ISTJ.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

My ISTJ ex used to keep a fillup and mileage log. Maintenance and repair receipts were kept in a little brown envelope in the glove compartment of his vehicle. If he changed his own oil, he would keep the receipt for the oil, gasket, plug (if necessary). They were organised in date order with the newest receipt on the outside of the bundle. The bundle would get pretty fat if he owned the vehicle for a number of years.