User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: My ENFP Friend

MBTI
    INTJ

I agree- i find that SJs have simple to understand 'rules' of being a friend that you need to satisfy. For example, friends send you birthday cards, friends call you at least once a week, friends show they appreciate you with thank-you notes, etc). Once I found out my younger sister was an ESTJ our relationship improved hugely - I just make sure i did things to show her that I appreciated her (call, write emails, etc). very simple interaction in that way.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Welcome to MBTIc Moi! May your posting days be long and prosperous. *treckie hand gesture*

I am pretty sure my boyfriend is an ENFP or an INFP. I cannot really tell. ....He does not really have any friends anymore since he decided to stop associating with druggies, but compared to me and my extra-introvertedness he seems like an extravert. (He is a car salesman so he has to be able to tolerate people)

I am not sure if we complement each other or not. We've been together four years but he still gets on my last nerve sometimes.

One weekend we drove down to the city. He wouldn't let me drive, or tell me what we were doing. But then he decided he was too drunk to drive us home so we got a hotel room. sooo I had not contact solution, no tooth brush or toothpaste.

I was just like.... had you told me or had we planned this I could have been prepared! Unpreparedness drives me insaaaane.

Yeah. I sound like a douche bag.

MBTI
    ENFP

I am an ENFP woman with an ISTJ man. We have been together as man/woman (not husband/wife) for 20 years. When I first met him , there is no way I thought he had anything to offer me. I was trying to save the world, he was merely trying to meet his obligations and paddle his own canoe. But he kept coming around , week after week. Grandually I began to appreciate his calm demeanor ; he took delight in my adventures. I provide the song and dance, he keep gas in the car and the insurance paid. Now, here we are twenty years later, I cannot imagine my life without this man. He says that he lives to be with me, that the rest of his life is just meeting his obligations. And when I'm with him I feel truly loved and appreciated and needed and adored.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Taberculosis View Post
    One weekend we drove down to the city. He wouldn't let me drive, or tell me what we were doing. But then he decided he was too drunk to drive us home so we got a hotel room. sooo I had not contact solution, no tooth brush or toothpaste.

I was just like.... had you told me or had we planned this I could have been prepared! Unpreparedness drives me insaaaane.

Yeah. I sound like a douche bag.
    I complain to my friends about things like that, too, and I also kind of feel like a d-bag as soon as I say it. I don't do that kind of stuff to people I don't know, but with my friends, they know me, so I figure that they can "take it".

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

wow, this is very nice to know. i know for a fat that keirsey believes that opposites attract. the quotes that moi used were both from him. the thing about these extreme opposites are that they can either work very well or absolutely horribly. i'm glad to hear all these success stories . we all have a gut attraction to 'the other'. from keirsey's philosophy they 'complete/anchor each other'. i've been hopelessly obsessed with an ISTJ for years. you guys had to revive it

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I don't know any ISTJs or INTJs in real life, or at least, I don't think I do.
    you probably do and dont realize it, they're freaking everywhere, which is awsome cause i love XSTJ's

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I like ISTJs, because of their groundedness. They are calm, practical and helpful. You know, gentleman types. I have respect for them.
    Good call. Ya ISTJ's are some of the best friends. Once you get close to them, they are with you till the end. Through thick and thin.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFP

Default hahaha... sounds like me

its weird because im an ENFP/ISTJ

during summer im all "WHOO ENFP" and then school year i transform into an ISTJ to get work done, or maybe its shadow...

you see its like the 1st few months of school ill be soooo stressed out with how life is all new and i constantly have to work so ill go "shadow" and then ill stop flipping out and just stay ISTJ permantently, and then in june again i go WHOO!

whats wrong with me!!

actually, i may be mistaken. I think that im just like that under stress, and school is a huge stress factor to me, so maybe... i mean i cant be two different personalities! i mean i was told by people that im a very strong ENFP which makes sense, cuz i do possess those traits, but uhh, school year? i deff. do change and it takes a while, but still i mean i literally CHANGE!!! can someone figure this out?
    SUNNI

MBTI
    INTJ

I seem to know a lot of ENFPs, they almost seem to be drawn to me, lol, which is odd because I don't think of myself as being the person people want to be friends with. All I can say is yay for the friendliness of ENFPs! They seem so pleased to see me, even spotting me in the distance and running over! This is probably something ENFPs do with everyone though, making everyone seem really appreciated and like a close friend.