User Tag List

123 Last

Enneagram
    9w1

Red face What are the signs of a ISTJ liking or being attracted to you?

I like a ISTJ guy just wondering what are the signs for them liking/being attracted to you?

Do they try and talk to you? Or become silent around you? Observe you?
    Try to be near you? Listen on other conversations? stare? etc.

Do you make the first move?
    And do like shy/quiet people?

How would you know if a ISTJ likes or is attracted to you?

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Some of them project neutral feelings so you really can't know until you observe their behavior around other people. If they dedicate their time, interest, and attention to you, then they like you. If they do it with someone else, then that's who they're attracted to.

As for making the first move, I think an ISTJ would if he/she liked you. It might take a little time though if they are shy.

MBTI
    LoLz

If I like a girl, I'd be spending more of my time around her, and the difference between talking to her and to other people would be that I cater more to her personally than others. I generally don't inquire much about other people. I really am selfish, but not in a bad way. I just have a hard time seeing past my own personal agenda if it doesn't directly involve someone else's personal affairs. I just ask more personal questions. Like, the girl right now I'm interested in. When I wanted to pursue her, I made it an effort to be in her general area, to pass by her, to start conversations with her. I would go out of my way with what I was doing to be involved in something near her. I'd be passive aggressive and coy about asking personal questions. It's really a stupid way of saying it, but I tend to be predictable, and interest in a girl and a shake up in the routine tend to go hand in hand.

Enneagram
    9w1

Do they like shy girls? Do they ever become really quiet around the person they like?

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Tish211 View Post
    Do they like shy girls? Do they ever become really quiet around the person they like?
    there's a difference between shy and secluded from groups. if a girl can't be assertive, it's not attractive at all. if they keep to themselves while being confident, that's hot. i'd say being around a girl i'd like would make me much more talkative and social.

MBTI
    INTJ

Like Raz said, we will not be ourselves. So if we are more of the talkative type, we'll probably become too self-centered and make sure every move we make is 'on point', we'll over think things, and it will come across as weird. Or we'll try to be more loose and laid back than we are comfortable with, and look equally douchy. Not a good situation.

I will say I don't like the fickle nature of some girls- who will try to avoid you and all that- when we've both agreed that we are into each other. Some of this is because ISTJs can be the same way, trying to avoid any unplanned moments, because they don't do spontanaeity too well.

Enneagram
    9w1

Do you stare or make a lot of eye contact with the girl? Try and listen and see how she acts around others? an ISTJ I like seems to be really quiet around me. When I talk to him which isn't often he seems interested in the conversation and smiles a little. I've seen with a few others one of my extroverted friends was trying to talk to him. He says things occasionally to them he wouldn't give as much focus.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tish211 View Post
    Do you stare or make a lot of eye contact with the girl? Try and listen and see how she acts around others?
    Yeah I do. But you aren't supposed to notice LOL.

*edit: ISTJs are very aware of what's going on around them, most of the time, and it's not that they are paying special attention, we just have a good grasp on the present. If you see somebody fixated on you for more than a passing glance, you're special. Or nutty, and we just want to make sure you're not gonna spaz on us.

MBTI
    ISTx

Can't remember the last time I really liked someone enough to exhibit awkward indicators of me being attracted to them... So I guess I can't comment.

Enneagram
    9w1

Do ISTJs focus more in the conversation if they like you?Like look at you the whole time without looking away or seeming disinterested? rarely start it until they know you?