• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] What are the signs of a ISTJ liking or being attracted to you?

Engineer

Dependable Skeleton
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If he came over to stand by you, he probably likes you. Just saying.
As for your shyness, you're an I; That generally implies being a bit shy.

Tish211

Enneagram
9w1
To put it this way.. im avoiding my chief of staff at work(something like that) Shes a good looking ENFP in her 40s+ I avoid her just because she touches me for no apparent reason when i meet her at the end of the month to renew my contract. And she just must! say hi when i walk by in the cantina. Doesn`t matter if im looking in the ground or are not looking towards her. I have no problem nodding or talking to people i just want her to ignore me when im not looking at her..

Im bizzi! contract is signed lets get back to work. I don`t know you and this situation is artificial and i don`t like it.
If its artificial and i still do it is because i wish for something to happen.

I score alot of S on S/N.

Just talk to him as much as you can. At least always say hi when you get the chance.
how old are you?

we're both 17 going going 18 soon

Tish211

Enneagram
9w1
Do they walk with their hands in their pockets alot? ( i know its nothing to do with this lol) He always has his hands and in his pockets an walks with them there

Engineer

Dependable Skeleton
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, they do. Sort of a thing, they don't really know what to do with their hands, so they go in the pockets, where they don't have to deal with them.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Maybe he's playing a game in there.

That's not a type thing.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I can't have my hands out of my pockets if they're not doing something. I feel intensely vulnerable if my hands aren't hidden or controlled in some way.

I guess this girl I'm going out with friday knew I was interested in her because I: texted her all the time, intentionally went out of my way to start conversations or be near her at work, inquired about her personal life, acted more open and outgoing near her compared to others, and always teased her. But I found out today that she was asking about me the whole time I was out of work for surgery, so that's just awesome. :)

Tish211

Enneagram
9w1
Hes also the type of guy who talks when he wants to know something otherwise he can be pretty quiet.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I have that problem as well. I only talk if there's a direct reason. I fail at small talk for this very reason because I have a hard time just blurting out what's on my mind.

The easiest way to get my attention is to really get in my orbit. I read this in an old article about a guy trying to get a girl's attention, but that's really it. Initiate conversations and be near them. If they're interested, they'll try to meet halfway. Though, the girl I just went out with that I like, I just actively pursued her. She didn't initiate a lot but she dropped some big hints that indicated she liked me.

Tish211

Enneagram
9w1
All we seem to do really is eye contact like today for instance during break I started looking at him and he noticed and he was with his friends then went over to speak to another friend. Then kept turning his head to look at me as he was talking and he'd notice me looking. I'd let him catch me sometimes. At the end of break everyone was leaving he wasn't that near me an he brushed past me to walk in front of me.After school I saw him leaving and was looking at him and he noticed and looked at me a couple of times before leaving then outside school I was with my friends and we stopped to wait for someone and I was looking over at him again and he saw and started looking too and one of his friends was looking aswell.

rav3n

I can only give you what my experiences were with one ISTJ. Everyone else noticed first that there was some chemistry going on and started to tease us. So if you have acquaintances or friends in common, you might want to solicit their opinions.

Tish211

Enneagram
9w1
I can only give you what my experiences were with one ISTJ. Everyone else noticed first that there was some chemistry going on and started to tease us. So if you have acquaintances or friends in common, you might want to solicit their opinions.

We have no friends in common. I don't think hes told his friends . I think there is something there as we seem to always look at each other not sure if other people notice or it could be a "secret thing" going on between us that no one else notices. They probably wouldn't think anything of it. He does alot of the body facing or eye contact and standing close or around me.

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Once he's committed to starting a relationship with you?

caveman-dragging-cavewoman_~vl0008b116.jpg

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I royally suck at eye contact during conversations....unless it's with someone I like. I remember this one time with the girl I'm trying to get with right now. We were standing next to eachother real close, looking at eachother with our heads turned facing the same direction as we were getting ready to close the store and leave work. I was staring into each other's eyes while we were talking about something random, and I just looked over her face, and she noticed I looked at her lips and noticed it was cracked and chapped. She said it was bothering her. I just won't forget that moment, because of how it felt to be standing there looking into her eyes like that. I just felt the connection.

Tish211

Enneagram
9w1
I royally suck at eye contact during conversations....unless it's with someone I like. I remember this one time with the girl I'm trying to get with right now. We were standing next to eachother real close, looking at eachother with our heads turned facing the same direction as we were getting ready to close the store and leave work. I was staring into each other's eyes while we were talking about something random, and I just looked over her face, and she noticed I looked at her lips and noticed it was cracked and chapped. She said it was bothering her. I just won't forget that moment, because of how it felt to be standing there looking into her eyes like that. I just felt the connection.

aw something similar happend with me and him this was a few months ago. I spoke to him before class we were standing side by side then I turned to face him but was like towards his shoulder then he turned my way. We were talking and standing quite close as he was listening to me he started standing straighter and lifted his arms or something then I noticed he was leaning in. Then he started smiling a little when I asked him something and I realised we were talking so close and I looked away quickly then looked back. (that was only like our 3rd conversation) hes spoken to a few of my friends before ones a girl hes never done anything like that and its only when he wants to know about something. I've seen her talk to him and he kept his distance and was kinda giving her a serious look. Earlier this week we were told we might have to do one extra class he was ok with it wanted it but she didn't an was moaning then called his name to say something to him and he just gave her a look then ignored her . I need to speak to him more.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
aw something similar happend with me and him this was a few months ago. I spoke to him before class we were standing side by side then I turned to face him but was like towards his shoulder then he turned my way. We were talking and standing quite close as he was listening to me he started standing straighter and lifted his arms or something then I noticed he was leaning in. Then he started smiling a little when I asked him something and I realised we were talking so close and I looked away quickly then looked back. (that was only like our 3rd conversation) hes spoken to a few of my friends before ones a girl hes never done anything like that and its only when he wants to know about something. I've seen her talk to him and he kept his distance and was kinda giving her a serious look. Earlier this week we were told we might have to do one extra class he was ok with it wanted it but she didn't an was moaning then called his name to say something to him and he just gave her a look then ignored her . I need to speak to him more.

She's done other things to indicate she's into me. We've gone to lunch and she's done special things that she didn't have to do. I just remember that one moment because of how special it felt.

Tish211

Enneagram
9w1
She's done other things to indicate she's into me. We've gone to lunch and she's done special things that she didn't have to do. I just remember that one moment because of how special it felt.

aw nice

Tish211

Enneagram
9w1
We done again more eye contact , an him doing what he usually does turn to face me lol. We will talk soon its annoying just doing the looking

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Also annoying reading the post over and over again. Get to getting, girl! Be assertive! He'll respond to it as long as you're not too all over his space.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jupp you need to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ2f9zGh5jk

ex..

I had a date at tuesday. I meet her outside my block at friday.. ESTP most likely.. 10min after i meet her she was at my place.. then she sleept over.

Going to see her at monday again..

Say to yourself(not loud :p) when you meet him: "No guts no glory"

It works.