User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    I can only give you what my experiences were with one ISTJ. Everyone else noticed first that there was some chemistry going on and started to tease us. So if you have acquaintances or friends in common, you might want to solicit their opinions.
    We have no friends in common. I don't think hes told his friends . I think there is something there as we seem to always look at each other not sure if other people notice or it could be a "secret thing" going on between us that no one else notices. They probably wouldn't think anything of it. He does alot of the body facing or eye contact and standing close or around me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Once he's committed to starting a relationship with you?

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist

Enneagram
    9w1

Do ISTJs make a lot of eye contact??

MBTI
    LoLz

I royally suck at eye contact during conversations....unless it's with someone I like. I remember this one time with the girl I'm trying to get with right now. We were standing next to eachother real close, looking at eachother with our heads turned facing the same direction as we were getting ready to close the store and leave work. I was staring into each other's eyes while we were talking about something random, and I just looked over her face, and she noticed I looked at her lips and noticed it was cracked and chapped. She said it was bothering her. I just won't forget that moment, because of how it felt to be standing there looking into her eyes like that. I just felt the connection.

Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    I royally suck at eye contact during conversations....unless it's with someone I like. I remember this one time with the girl I'm trying to get with right now. We were standing next to eachother real close, looking at eachother with our heads turned facing the same direction as we were getting ready to close the store and leave work. I was staring into each other's eyes while we were talking about something random, and I just looked over her face, and she noticed I looked at her lips and noticed it was cracked and chapped. She said it was bothering her. I just won't forget that moment, because of how it felt to be standing there looking into her eyes like that. I just felt the connection.

aw something similar happend with me and him this was a few months ago. I spoke to him before class we were standing side by side then I turned to face him but was like towards his shoulder then he turned my way. We were talking and standing quite close as he was listening to me he started standing straighter and lifted his arms or something then I noticed he was leaning in. Then he started smiling a little when I asked him something and I realised we were talking so close and I looked away quickly then looked back. (that was only like our 3rd conversation) hes spoken to a few of my friends before ones a girl hes never done anything like that and its only when he wants to know about something. I've seen her talk to him and he kept his distance and was kinda giving her a serious look. Earlier this week we were told we might have to do one extra class he was ok with it wanted it but she didn't an was moaning then called his name to say something to him and he just gave her a look then ignored her . I need to speak to him more.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Tish211 View Post
    aw something similar happend with me and him this was a few months ago. I spoke to him before class we were standing side by side then I turned to face him but was like towards his shoulder then he turned my way. We were talking and standing quite close as he was listening to me he started standing straighter and lifted his arms or something then I noticed he was leaning in. Then he started smiling a little when I asked him something and I realised we were talking so close and I looked away quickly then looked back. (that was only like our 3rd conversation) hes spoken to a few of my friends before ones a girl hes never done anything like that and its only when he wants to know about something. I've seen her talk to him and he kept his distance and was kinda giving her a serious look. Earlier this week we were told we might have to do one extra class he was ok with it wanted it but she didn't an was moaning then called his name to say something to him and he just gave her a look then ignored her . I need to speak to him more.
    She's done other things to indicate she's into me. We've gone to lunch and she's done special things that she didn't have to do. I just remember that one moment because of how special it felt.

Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    She's done other things to indicate she's into me. We've gone to lunch and she's done special things that she didn't have to do. I just remember that one moment because of how special it felt.
    aw nice

Enneagram
    9w1

We done again more eye contact , an him doing what he usually does turn to face me lol. We will talk soon its annoying just doing the looking

MBTI
    LoLz

Also annoying reading the post over and over again. Get to getting, girl! Be assertive! He'll respond to it as long as you're not too all over his space.

MBTI
    INTJ

Jupp you need to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ2f9zGh5jk

ex..

I had a date at tuesday. I meet her outside my block at friday.. ESTP most likely.. 10min after i meet her she was at my place.. then she sleept over.

Going to see her at monday again..

Say to yourself(not loud :P) when you meet him: "No guts no glory"

It works.
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related