User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

If he came over to stand by you, he probably likes you. Just saying.
    As for your shyness, you're an I; That generally implies being a bit shy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by MatsNorway View Post
    To put it this way.. im avoiding my chief of staff at work(something like that) Shes a good looking ENFP in her 40s+ I avoid her just because she touches me for no apparent reason when i meet her at the end of the month to renew my contract. And she just must! say hi when i walk by in the cantina. Doesn`t matter if im looking in the ground or are not looking towards her. I have no problem nodding or talking to people i just want her to ignore me when im not looking at her..

Im bizzi! contract is signed lets get back to work. I don`t know you and this situation is artificial and i don`t like it.
    If its artificial and i still do it is because i wish for something to happen.

I score alot of S on S/N.

Just talk to him as much as you can. At least always say hi when you get the chance.
    how old are you?
    we're both 17 going going 18 soon

Enneagram
    9w1

Do they walk with their hands in their pockets alot? ( i know its nothing to do with this lol) He always has his hands and in his pockets an walks with them there

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Yes, they do. Sort of a thing, they don't really know what to do with their hands, so they go in the pockets, where they don't have to deal with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

MBTI
    INTJ

Maybe he's playing a game in there.

That's not a type thing.

MBTI
    LoLz

I can't have my hands out of my pockets if they're not doing something. I feel intensely vulnerable if my hands aren't hidden or controlled in some way.

I guess this girl I'm going out with friday knew I was interested in her because I: texted her all the time, intentionally went out of my way to start conversations or be near her at work, inquired about her personal life, acted more open and outgoing near her compared to others, and always teased her. But I found out today that she was asking about me the whole time I was out of work for surgery, so that's just awesome.

Enneagram
    9w1

Hes also the type of guy who talks when he wants to know something otherwise he can be pretty quiet.

MBTI
    LoLz

I have that problem as well. I only talk if there's a direct reason. I fail at small talk for this very reason because I have a hard time just blurting out what's on my mind.

The easiest way to get my attention is to really get in my orbit. I read this in an old article about a guy trying to get a girl's attention, but that's really it. Initiate conversations and be near them. If they're interested, they'll try to meet halfway. Though, the girl I just went out with that I like, I just actively pursued her. She didn't initiate a lot but she dropped some big hints that indicated she liked me.

Enneagram
    9w1

All we seem to do really is eye contact like today for instance during break I started looking at him and he noticed and he was with his friends then went over to speak to another friend. Then kept turning his head to look at me as he was talking and he'd notice me looking. I'd let him catch me sometimes. At the end of break everyone was leaving he wasn't that near me an he brushed past me to walk in front of me.After school I saw him leaving and was looking at him and he noticed and looked at me a couple of times before leaving then outside school I was with my friends and we stopped to wait for someone and I was looking over at him again and he saw and started looking too and one of his friends was looking aswell.

I can only give you what my experiences were with one ISTJ. Everyone else noticed first that there was some chemistry going on and started to tease us. So if you have acquaintances or friends in common, you might want to solicit their opinions.