User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Yeah. That's true for me. But it's only a bad thing if I don't like you. If I do like you, you'll see the surprise and discomfort at first, but then mixed feelings and maybe enjoying it.
    So I think his reaction would give it away, yeah, and it wouldn't hurt to test.

But that's just one option. I know that may not be your style at all.
    How would I go about doing that I'm not that touchy feeley or a hug person.The ISTJs seem to have a big personal space they don't seem to stand too close to anyone their not close to and there is a big distance apart even talking. I've seem or hes seemed to stand really close to me . Hes kinda let me into his "space" . I haven't spoken to him in a while I'll try standing close again.

Enneagram
    9w1

Before class him and another girl from class was there he had stood quite a distance away from her and they were talking a little. Then when he saw me he stopped talking an was looking at me. I went over to my friend by the lockers near and he was looking and I looked at him but looked away. I always get nervous looking at him. He'd still look over then after was just looking at other people pass by.
    I was walking down the corridor he was at the end and was waiting for someone and was looking straight ahead for the whole time (not sure if it was at me) I moved over to the otherside so I wouldn't be looking directly at him and looked at the wall. I was nervous making eye contact with him so I'd look at him then start looking at other things , just looking toward the walls the whole time . As I got closer he looked away and started fixing his jacket or something. Is this a sign he likes me

MBTI
    INTJ

Sounds like it.. but in don`t know shit about these things.. Keep us updated at least.
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by MatsNorway View Post
    Sounds like it.. but in don`t know shit about these things.. Keep us updated at least.
    Will hopefully will speak to him tomorrow.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tish211 View Post
    Before class him and another girl from class was there he had stood quite a distance away from her and they were talking a little. Then when he saw me he stopped talking an was looking at me. I went over to my friend by the lockers near and he was looking and I looked at him but looked away. I always get nervous looking at him. He'd still look over then after was just looking at other people pass by.
    I was walking down the corridor he was at the end and was waiting for someone and was looking straight ahead for the whole time (not sure if it was at me) I moved over to the otherside so I wouldn't be looking directly at him and looked at the wall. I was nervous making eye contact with him so I'd look at him then start looking at other things , just looking toward the walls the whole time . As I got closer he looked away and started fixing his jacket or something. Is this a sign he likes me

I thought Ne was all about the possibilities? You sound like some an an INTJ more than TP with this thought process....It looks like neither of you are going to initiate; he's not on this site, so you are getting all the advice to go for it. Maybe you can send him a silly note or something? Ask him to do something, like study or something, where you can get a feel whether he's just got a staring problem or he really wants to know you, feel me?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Hopefully not resurrecting a dead topic here, but as a pretty close ISTJ (I'm 60% N, 40% S) I can safely say that most of us aren't liable to make the first move in something resembling a romantic relationship. I'm often indifferent towards a certain female if they don't express interest in me (i.e. eye contact, talking, touch, hanging around, the stuff these guys have already said) and, like EffEmDoubleyou said, I'll write most of it off as "just being friendly to the quiet guy" unless they make it pretty obvious. A good idea would be continually initiating conversations, though since you are apparently an INTP, that might be a bit hard to do since you're introverted too.
    Also good advice is what IZthe411 said: invite him to study. Make sure it's at a neutral location (say, the library or SLC rather than your room/house or his) so that he doesn't get the wrong impression and you can get a general idea of how he acts. If he likes you, he'll probably accept the offer and try to continue conversations with you throughout the study session. I'm a bit better developed on the small-talk side (necessity breeds adaptation), so I can't say he won't just sit there quietly, but at least you'll get a vague idea of how he ticks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

Enneagram
    9w1

We can't really study together. I keep missing my chances to speak to him.
    I keep getting shy , I don't know why. I think it was because even though he was by himself there was about 6/7 people there a few are my friends and I prefer it when less of them are around. He actually came and stood next to me today. I was next to my friend talking and a few others were standing around not far. I was by these lockers and he stood beside me by these double doors but the door on my side. He was quite close. ISTJs seem to have a big personal space. Then the teacher was coming so I didn't get the chance to talk.

If he stands beside me often before french most the time is that a good thing? even though he doesn't talk, or it means nothing?

Is it true that the ISTJs have a big personal space they only let a few in it and won't stand close anyone their not close to and stand a quite a distance apart?

MBTI
    INTJ

We can't really study together. I keep missing my chances to speak to him.
    I keep getting shy , I don't know why. I think it was because even though he was by himself there was about 6/7 people there a few are my friends and I prefer it when less of them are around. He actually came and stood next to me today. I was next to my friend talking and a few others were standing around not far. I was by these lockers and he stood beside me by these double doors but the door on my side. He was quite close. ISTJs seem to have a big personal space. Then the teacher was coming so I didn't get the chance to talk.

If he stands beside me often before french most the time is that a good thing? even though he doesn't talk, or it means nothing?

Is it true that the ISTJs have a big personal space they only let a few in it and won't stand close anyone their not close to and stand a quite a distance apart?
    Question 1. If you notice that around other people he's distant, but comes close to you, there is some kind of comfort he feels with you. If you see him looking at you, or you feel his look at you, or he looks at you then looks away, then he likes you.

Question 2. ISTJs are no different than any other I type. The space thing is more about the "I"- how deep of an I is he? Most ITs have that space issue- in normal mode they keep what could be deemed greater space between themselves and most other people. The more they trust you and feel comfortable the closer they will allow you.

Reflecting on myself- I'm not that type of I, I don't have much of a problem being in close quarters with others, strangers and all that. I might be conscious of it, but I don't make any effort to seperate myself.

I'm thinking about this ISFJ chck that had a liking to me- she is the type that will catch my eye and look away, act like she doesn't see me when I know she did (she notices everything like I do), and it's actually quite annoying. My personality prevents me from chasing her down because in my mind she knows we are interested in each other, so why not meet me half way? I'm actually over her now; I think we are too much alike for me to be really interested. Plus she hit a Fi chord in me when she made a comment about a good female friend of mines. It really turned me off.

MBTI
    LoLz

I'd say I have the proximity problem also. I have no issue getting close to someone if it's necessary, but I generally keep my distance. My personal bubble so to speak, is probably 3-4 feet around me before people start interfering with my thought process or becoming an annoyance.

MBTI
    INTJ

Is it true that the ISTJs have a big personal space they only let a few in it and won't stand close anyone their not close to and stand a quite a distance apart?[/B]
    To put it this way.. im avoiding my chief of staff at work(something like that) Shes a good looking ENFP in her 40s+ I avoid her just because she touches me for no apparent reason when i meet her at the end of the month to renew my contract. And she just must! say hi when i walk by in the cantina. Doesn`t matter if im looking in the ground or are not looking towards her. I have no problem nodding or talking to people i just want her to ignore me when im not looking at her..

Im bizzi! contract is signed lets get back to work. I don`t know you and this situation is artificial and i don`t like it.
    If its artificial and i still do it is because i wish for something to happen.

I score alot of S on S/N.

Just talk to him as much as you can. At least always say hi when you get the chance.
    how old are you?
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related