User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

ohhhhhhhh now I see.

How do you know he's ISTJ?

Enneagram
    9w1

I posted in another thread things about him and he seems the most like and ISTJ. an others said that

MBTI
    istj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tish211 View Post
    So I'm guessing I need to be the one to be the pursuer? He does usually make it obvious when he is looking and doesn't seem to mind if caught or occasionally he'll look away . He stands beside me a lot before class(in the class without his friends) even though he doesn't speak to me until I start it.When I've spoken to him face to face which has only been a few times we've stood about 15cm apart and we're not that close. An he doesn't get distracted.
    Yes. I'm the same way. Maybe he has been rejected a thousand times and it hurts to be rejected again, so he longer pursues. Maybe he's very insecure. Maybe that's why he likes you... because you seem like a pillar of strength to him. I am just guessing.

MBTI
    INTJ

Touch him next time you si hi.. Sneak up on him touch hes back for instance and say hi. and blablabla casualy..

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I wouldn't recommending touching an ISxJ you don't know well unless they've allowed you into their personal space.

It has been suggested to me that I might be ISTJ, and I would say touch away. I will do my best to interpret any behavior on your part as something OTHER than "you like me". It's like a messed up Occam's Razor. I would like anyone attracted to me to make it plain as if they were talking to a moron, so that I cannot misinterpret it despite my best efforts.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I wouldn't recommending touching an ISxJ you don't know well unless they've allowed you into their personal space.
    Its not plutonium its a person... A slight touch when you say hi would not cause a new tsjernobyl disaster. its a gentle way to check hes response..

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yes, I know it's a person. And I've had some of those people tell me they hate being touched by strangers, it feels invasive to them.

Not all ISxJs are this way, of course, but I'd guess there's a greater possibility of this being so.

Besides, I said unless they've allowed you into their personal space, which you and effem seem to be presuming that the guy does actually like her. If he does, I'm sure he'd welcome the touch. But if it's an iffy situation, it might weird him out - not because he is weirded out by her personally, just because it's perceived that any strange person who does that is being overly familiar.

MBTI
    INTJ

yea best strategy is variable depending on hes interest in her. But how else are Tish going to get a hint without asking..

Any other options?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I would recommend moving in slowly, in a friendly way, so they get used to you, and then touching them.

The way she had described it, it just seemed they didn't know each other very well. Maybe he would be comfortable with her walking up and touching him, I don't know how much they have interacted.