User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

If you aren't uncomfortable putting yourself out there, then yes, give him a clear sign that you are interested, and let him do the rest.

MBTI
    LoLz

Clearest sign to me is not ending conversations quickly with me. If I feel I have to keep conversations going with you without you walking away, you're not interested. But, if you tend to stick around a lot, then that's obvious.

Permabanned

If he doesn't seem angry around you (at least most of the time). When he volunteers ANY information.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ILE

My ISTJ brother meets his women through the internet. I would guess he would email you...

After you meet, he tries hard to be entertaining and can become a bit infantile at it. He has a strong focus on "doing stuff" with the girl in question.
    The MBTI types me as an INFP, however, SOCIONICS calls me an Logical Intuitive Extram (called an ENTj in our terms.)

Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Clearest sign to me is not ending conversations quickly with me. If I feel I have to keep conversations going with you without you walking away, you're not interested. But, if you tend to stick around a lot, then that's obvious.
    He doesn't try to end it or seem bothered when I talk to him even though I generally do more the talking asking him stuff , he seems to really listen and add stuff sometimes. Even though we only talk occasionally.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Tish211 View Post
    He doesn't try to end it or seem bothered when I talk to him even though I generally do more the talking asking him stuff , he seems to really listen and add stuff sometimes. Even though we only talk occasionally.
    With me, it's more of that a girl breaks nearly every rule I maintain when dealing with the general public. With most strangers or people, I'm constantly watching for timeliness, I'm standoff-ish, critical, looking for actually meaningful conversations to engage in and tend to avoid a lot of conversations. When I'm talking to a girl I like, all that is thrown out the window. I'll find any stupid reason to talk to you. I start teasing them. I try to stay in your general vicinity. I risk being late for something just to be near you for 2 more minutes. It's more of observing how conversations and interactions differ between people. To put it short, I minimize contact with strangers and cut conversations short because I just lack the desire for small talk. With a hot girl, it's different. Like a girl yesterday at work, came in looking for a shirt for work in the men's dept since it's a button down shirt she couldn't find in ladies. I spent a few minutes joking about a SHIRT with her because she was young, cute and playful. If I saw 2 people joking about a shirt, I would sit there thinking, "These people are idiots, laughing about something as trivial and meaningless as a SHIRT, WTF."

Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    With me, it's more of that a girl breaks nearly every rule I maintain when dealing with the general public. With most strangers or people, I'm constantly watching for timeliness, I'm standoff-ish, critical, looking for actually meaningful conversations to engage in and tend to avoid a lot of conversations. When I'm talking to a girl I like, all that is thrown out the window. I'll find any stupid reason to talk to you. I start teasing them. I try to stay in your general vicinity. I risk being late for something just to be near you for 2 more minutes. It's more of observing how conversations and interactions differ between people. To put it short, I minimize contact with strangers and cut conversations short because I just lack the desire for small talk. With a hot girl, it's different. Like a girl yesterday at work, came in looking for a shirt for work in the men's dept since it's a button down shirt she couldn't find in ladies. I spent a few minutes joking about a SHIRT with her because she was young, cute and playful. If I saw 2 people joking about a shirt, I would sit there thinking, "These people are idiots, laughing about something as trivial and meaningless as a SHIRT, WTF."

He doesn't really tease anyone, he smiles a little sometimes. And just looks at me quite a bit

MBTI
    INTJ

Tish,

Don't think too hard about this. The dude likes you. Do you feel the same?

MBTI
    LoLz

Give him your number, your address and tell him to come over. :P

Enneagram
    9w1

Yeah I do like him lol. But I'm also the quiet type and I can't really ask him his number as I need to get to know him more and become friends. The other day earlier this week he was standing by the classroom him and this girl were talkign a little but there was a big distance between them he didn't stand too close. Then I went over to my friend who was nearby and he stopped talking and started looking at me, I saw him but pretended not to see him. An he was looking around .ISTJs are so hard to read.