User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Sure, but is that really type specific? I mean if someone likes someone else, they're automatically going to show special interest with that individual - i.e. more focused communication. I guess that could manifest itself in a penetrating eye-lock.... *shrug*

Just ask the bloke. I mean, the only way a girl is going to know I like them is by persistently wanting to spend time with them, whether in conversation over the phone, text, or in person... And at some point (could take some time) I'll just come out and say it unambiguously. So aside from that happening, you can bet that you're shit outta luck in determining my intentions.

Hey, but I'm just one ISTJ (with intimacy/relational issues)... I wouldn't consult me for any advice in this field.

Enneagram
    9w1

I rarely ever see him talking to girls or hear him talking about them. Or even flirting or being flirted with.

MBTI
    LoLz

The girl I'm into right now I work with, and the other night, I was standing next to her as we were about to close our store and leave. We were really standing like 4 inches from each other, and I was just stuck just staring into her eyes and up and down her face, and shutting everything out around me. I was even looking at her lip for half a second and noticed it cracked, and she obviously caught it and commented on her lip. I think it's just something like that, just standing there focusing on each other that intensely, that's just the biggest red flag I'm into someone.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Tish211 View Post
    I rarely ever see him talking to girls or hear him talking about them. Or even flirting or being flirted with.
    Are you so sure he likes any of these girls you've seen him around?

Enneagram
    9w1

Hes always around guys , doesn't talk or pay attention to them really. Before french the only class hes without his friends he stands beside me really close even though he doesn't talk to me unless I do first. There was this one time he stood opposite me maybe 4-6 inches away and he was just looking straight ahead, . I wasn't sure if he was looking at me , I was for a few secs but I didn't want to look directly at him so I looked away he continued looking. Then someone had to get past I moved then he did a few secs later came beside me. Other times in class say if a teacher was saying something to me or asked me something thats not about the class sometimes he'd say a similar thing and get involved. Another time in french the teacher asked me if I liked school and he had already said he didn't and he hates some of the teachers(in an email) as we had that for homework. I said it ok. And the teacher asked me to explain why. And I wasn't sure and he said "its not the best or the worst" not sure if he was trying to explain for me or he changed his answer. The teacher said to him "you seemed to have changed you're mind thats not what you said earlier" . He said exactly what I was thinking.

So would they try and agree with you on things or try to say what you are thinking?

Enneagram
    9w1

Would try and stand in a close proximity to you?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

awww... I have an ISTJ and he's wonderful

I'll admit to having done most of the pursuing myself, but he says that he put in some efforts on his own... in my conclusion these efforts involved checking me out when I wasn't paying attention, making jokes at me, making sure to always invite me out whenever he went out and trying to make sure to get opportunities to talk to me alone (even if it meant sending off the other people at the table to play pool and supplying them with quarters to do so!)

as a note: I'm an extrovert (ESTP), not known for not commenting on something whenever possible, and I chat with strangers for recreational value... not exactly the quiet type
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    istj
    Enneagram

Tish211, if he likes you, he will somehow find ways to spend more time with you, even if doesn't seem obvious. If he didn't like you, he would try and avoid you. Either that or he's ultra shy and won't get close to anyone.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by simpleamazement View Post
    Tish211, if he likes you, he will somehow find ways to spend more time with you, even if doesn't seem obvious. If he didn't like you, he would try and avoid you. Either that or he's ultra shy and won't get close to anyone.
    Simply put.

As he gets older, he will learn to be more direct and come out and say it. Hopefully.

Enneagram
    9w1

So I'm guessing I need to be the one to be the pursuer? He does usually make it obvious when he is looking and doesn't seem to mind if caught or occasionally he'll look away . He stands beside me a lot before class(in the class without his friends) even though he doesn't speak to me until I start it.When I've spoken to him face to face which has only been a few times we've stood about 15cm apart and we're not that close. An he doesn't get distracted.