User Tag List

First 8910

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

That is fine for me because I don't mind making it clear that I won't decline an invitation when I'm interested. I like to make it easy for someone when I'm into them. Him planning the next date suits his type, and me getting surprised with the specifics suits mine! He's getting back to me on it and I don't mind having another reason for us to talk ^_^

He is sort of acting like I am a girlfriend already. Not with the physical stuff, and I don't know if I can articulate specifically what I mean. I just get that vibe from him, I don't feel related to like someone he can potentially see himself with. I feel related to like someone he sees himself with already. I guess that means he isn't seeing other people (???), or your type does that with anyone even if they are seeing more than one person at the time.

It would probably be a good idea to stay quiet about the fact that I lost interest in "dating" since we met. For now anyway. Right? Yeah. But then maybe stuff like that doesn't freak out the ISTJ? (I am waffling because I kinda do want him to know that.) I guess my plan is to play it by ear and if I feel like blurting it out I'll trust it's okay if I do. If you or another ISTJ think this is a terrible idea please let me know!

It's funny because I was totally digging him first, and then I discovered through research that Keirsey suggests our types together. I can see why. Works quite well, imo. Your type has the most incredible character.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Tish211
    Do ISTJs flirt online? but more of a humour flirt?
    I've met this other ISTJ guy who I know is one for sure.
    For me at least... I've checked with my firsthand sources, and they gave a clear "Yes!" We agreed I basically don't flirt unless flirted with first, though. And that's the sign: If I respond well to it, and try to roll with it, then odds are I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkleyESFP View Post
    It would probably be a good idea to stay quiet about the fact that I lost interest in "dating" since we met. For now anyway. Right? Yeah. But then maybe stuff like that doesn't freak out the ISTJ? (I am waffling because I kinda do want him to know that.) I guess my plan is to play it by ear and if I feel like blurting it out I'll trust it's okay if I do. If you or another ISTJ think this is a terrible idea please let me know!
    I don't know, if it gets to be serious, he ought to know, don't you think? But I guess you're judging that it isn't serious enough to make a difference yet... As long as you're both clear on the terms, that's what I'd be concerned about.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Enneagram
    9w1

I really think the ISTJ guy likes me. We've been speaking for months now. We speak everyday mostly or when he replies apologises if he hasn't been on.
    We still get on well and have a huge amount in common we're quite close he always asks me how I am , what I've been up to has a general interest in me. Except we live kinda far from each other. And when we both started speaking. We both wanted to go to the same college. I haven't got the grades now so can't go. He always said before whatever happens we'd still me. Then I told him yesterday and suggested meeting sometime and I hope we still get to me. He said "I hope we still get to meet up doesn't look likely now" after suggested meeting up he said "I don't doubt I'd be able to get off work, and I'd need to find a place to stay we did say said we'd meet ; (".
    Whats going through his mind now? was he hoping we'd get together in the college and now I won't be there hes worried of starting a long distance relationship? or not sure how it's work? I think we both have feelings for each other

MBTI
    LoLz

Tish, be more aggressive.