User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: Male ESFJs...

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by southern_lawyer View Post

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to ask, but are we compatible with a female ENTJ? I hear those are rare too. I realize that is broad, but I'm always looking for advice. This stuff is really new to me, but as I have begun learning about it, it explains so much!

Best.
    Hello darling .. Nice to have you onboard

People usually say stay away as total opposites .. But my BFF is ENTJ, we have a great time together and there is little to no communication problems.
    We have a lot of fun and laughs and can have some pretty interesting and deep conversations. Worldisquiet (Female ESFJ) on here is dating a ENTJ so she may be able to give you some more info on that.

See ya around
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    :horor: they're multiplying!!

about time.

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Quote Originally Posted by southern_lawyer View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to ask, but are we compatible with a female ENTJ? I hear those are rare too. I realize that is broad, but I'm always looking for advice. This stuff is really new to me, but as I have begun learning about it, it explains so much!

Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post

People usually say stay away as total opposites .. But my BFF is ENTJ, we have a great time together and there is little to no communication problems.
    We have a lot of fun and laughs and can have some pretty interesting and deep conversations. Worldisquiet (Female ESFJ) on here is dating a ENTJ so she may be able to give you some more info on that.

See ya around
    Yes. My ENTJ boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half now and we have a good relationship. To be honest, though, not to pat ourselves on the back, but we both are pretty mature and balanced individuals so that makes our differences easier.

It seems weird because our cognitive functions are completely opposite yet we get along great and actually relate to each other in a lot of ways. I'm not sure I can quite explain how it works so well. Even though we see and interpret the world in different ways, we still have a lot in common and don't necessary think of ourselves as being that different in many ways.

One of the keys that keeps us together, I believe, is both of us being willing to make sacrifices for the other and letting go of the desire to control. If we both gave in and tried to control or manipulate the other person it would be a disaster.

I admire my ENTJ very much and he has taught me a lot. He admires me, as well, and I believe he learns things from me, too.

If you have more specific questions I'd be glad to answer.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

To be fair, I'm reevaluating whether I'm ESFJ or ISFJ and starting to lean towards ISFJ. But ISFJ and ESFJ have the exact same functions, just with a bit of a different order, so this should still apply.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Okay, now I must propose a question. After all this talk about female ISTPs, who apparently behave like tomboys, does anyone know of any male ESFJs? If so, how do they behave?

(And I mean male ESFJs who are really ESFJs, not Nocturne. )

EDIT: This isn't a joke topic. I'm really interested in some perspective.
    I know only 1, he is gay, highly flamboyant and gaining weight like a black hole every day his ass is getting bigger and bigger... he has no personal self control and he is a notorious big mouth and emotional manipulator. He is also dating my brother. I would like to smash his head with a rock.
    Ground control to Major Tom

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I know only 1, he is gay, highly flamboyant and gaining weight like a black hole every day his ass is getting bigger and bigger... he has no personal self control and he is a notorious big mouth and emotional manipulator. He is also dating my brother. I would like to smash his head with a rock.
    You always sound so positive.

I appreciate y'alls comments. Thank you! It's hard to convey, but I have a good male friend who is an ENTJ and he is somewhat different than this female ENTJ. I wonder how a female ESFJ-male ENTJ relationship compares with a female ENTJ-male ESFJ relationship. I hope that made sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    It sounds like while we male ESFJ's are small in number, we have a wide range! That description doesn't really fit me at all, ha. I don't think so anyways.

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

the male esfj im closest too can be easily described as regina george in a males body.

the other two aren't as bitchy but are still extremely socially conscious. i find esjf guys are just as concerned about wearing the right things to the right occasion as the girls are.

and wow, do they talk alot.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

My sister is dating one. He's one of the most social people I've ever met....to the point where he wears out my sister... who's an ENFP . And he's a little metro. But other than those two potentially annoying things (from an ISTP perspective), I like him a lot. He's pretty funny. And he organizes well.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    He's one of the most social people I've ever met....And he organizes well.
    yeah, in high school i was in a trio with an esfj guy and an entp girl. the esfj would always plan our outings.

he had his flaws but he also had a very caring nature that come through.