User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Male ESFJs...

MBTI
    ESFJ

I am a 25-year-old straight male ESFJ. I would say a lot of the typing is true, at least for me. I am a more gregarious, outgoing type and I like to have a good time with lots of people around. I also like to meet new women, and like to think of myself as the charming type (a jerk ESFJ male would probably be a major philanderer). I am a pretty forward-looking type, but I do like rather feminine women. I am a fairly emotional and heart-on-the-sleeve type, though, and I am into art and film (Film major, Business minor at university). I have a pretty masculine, stocky, muscular body type, but I have a bit of a baby face and blue eyes (when clean-shaven, I am constantly ID'ed when going out). I can also be quite stubborn, and hate to be wrong. ESFJ all the way.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Oh, and I am the rare male who remembers EVERYTHING. This is both good (birthdays and anniversaries) and bad (arguments with females).

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Welcome. Start a new thread in the Welcomes and Introductions section?

There are not a lot of ESFJ males around here.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Welcome. Start a new thread in the Welcomes and Introductions section?

There are not a lot of ESFJ males around here.
    Oh, OK. I actually just joined. I took an MBTI a long time ago, but I did a search online and this was one of the links. I was interested because I've read that ESFJs make up a good portion of the population, but are like 2-to-1 female. I will do that.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I am a 25-year-old straight male ESFJ.
    Interesting that you had to mention that you're straight.

Do you assume that if you said you're just a male ESFJ, that people would assume the opposite?
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post

Do you assume that if you said you're just a male ESFJ, that people would assume the opposite?
    Well, I did ask for dating advice in another thread, and I felt it necessary there. But the more I read, the more it seems that "straight" would be a good thing to add for informational purposes. I am not a particularly feminine type, but I have had people ask me about my orientation in the past. I assume it's because I am a fastidious dresser, am involved in the arts, etc. Old stereotypes, to be sure. I am white, as well (Irish/Italian). Shouldn't matter to people, really.

MBTI
    INTP

I know a (suspected) male ESFJ. He's very nice to me, actually remembers my name, and our previous conversations. Nice to talk to. He is a little soft-spoken but is always lucid, concise, and on-point. Doesn't make jokes or get too excited about stuff. That's about all I can say, cause I don't know him that well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post

It's an assumption many of us F males have to make about how we are precevied, or at least this is something I've had to be mindful of. I've found that many people wonder if I'm gay mostly because of the way I communicate even when I'm drooling over the blonde bomshell sitting beside me.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    It's an assumption many of us F males have to make about how we are precevied, or at least this is something I've had to be mindful of. I've found that many people wonder if I'm gay mostly because of the way I communicate even when I'm drooling over the blonde bomshell sitting beside me.
    I know that feeling. And I am also prone to saying things like "I'm off to the Britpop dance party!" and I am, right now. Have a good night, everyone. Thanks for the hearty welcome today.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Actually, I should add a side note that hetero men who are seen as homo end up not getting any and for an sx variant like me it FUCKING SUCKS in a very bad way.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]