User Tag List

123 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Default Cognitive Function Results - ESTJs

ESTJs: please post your results to this cognitive functions test.

Here are the results from the INTJs.

Here are the results from the ENTPs.

Here are the results from the ISFPs.

Here are the results from the ENFPs.

Here are the results from the ISFJs.

Here are the results from the ENFJs.

Here are the results from the INFJs.

Here are the results from the INTPs.

Here are the results from the INFPs.

Here are the results from the ENTJs.

Here are the results from the ISTJs.

Here are the results from the ESFPs.

Here are the results from the ISTPs.

Here are the results from the ESFJs.

Here are the results from the ESTPs.

Thanks
    Last edited by Zarathustra; 01-04-2011 at 10:42 PM.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)

extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.8)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************************** * (51.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************** (27.8)
    average use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******* (7.2)
    unused
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************************** (44.8)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************** (35.1)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************** (26.5)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************** (23.5)
    limited use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Introverted Sensing (Si): Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve come to rely on. Checking with past experiences. Stabilizing a situation and invest for future security.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

holy shit lady! that's an impressive Si score!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    holy shit lady! that's an impressive Si score!
    I know, right? The results are pretty schizophrenic overall... It must have been my mood. Last time I took a function test I got Te, Ti and Ne as my highest (not that those results are any less schizophrenic).

I plan on taking the test again and posting the new results, to see if they make any more sense. Maybe tomorrow...

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I always get the crazy Se, Ne, Ti results, which don't fit with any known type

above 50 though... I just HAD to comment!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISTP

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) *************** (15.2)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************************** (46.5)
    excellent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************** (23.8)
    limited use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************ (24.1)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************************** **** (54.7)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************************* (45.3)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***** (5.9)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************** (23.7)
    limited use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Sensing (Si): Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve come to rely on. Checking with past experiences. Stabilizing a situation and invest for future security.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESTJ, or INTJ

The numbers jump around a little bit, but I think this is more or less the result I've gotten in the past.

MBTI
    ENTP

My husband did the test and got:

Te (excellent) > Si (excellent) > Ti (excellent) > Se (good) > Ne (average) > Fi (average) > Ni (unused) > Fe (unused)

For some reason the test says he's an ISTJ - but we checked and the Te was indeed better used than the Si. Now I see the same in the previous post... Strange. I always thought Te > Si meant ESTJ.
    And EJCC got a Si > Te with ESTJ! Does that thing mix the two up or am I mixing them up?!

Moreover, I'm quite of the opinion that there is a Ne aspect the test doesn't capture: the randomly associating for pure fun aspect. It seems the Ne questions always assumed the function use was somehow useful...
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Does that thing mix the two up or am I mixing them up?!
    I'm not sure how it makes the judgment, exactly. For mine, it may have assumed I was introverted overall due to my crap Se and Fe, and all of my introverted functions being at least decent. Oh well, I still think it's a reasonable result. It does give two other possibilities, so... at least it kind of knows that there's room for error.

Moreover, I'm quite of the opinion that there is a Ne aspect the test doesn't capture: the randomly associating for pure fun aspect. It seems the Ne questions always assumed the function use was somehow useful...
    2. Offer various unrelated ideas and see what potential they might suggest.
    There's a fair chance they might not have any potential.
    Enjoy playing with random interconnections and patterns.
    Fun, but not necessarily useful.
    Keep following tangents and new ideas without limiting yourself to one.
    This one says it all right here. It's the number one thing that distracts me from schoolwork/etc.

Personally, I'm surprised my Ne score wasn't higher. I think it's the whole improvisation aspect of it that I'm poor at, but the endless tangents... at least inside my head... that's all there.

MBTI
    ENTP

^Okay, you're right. Maybe I'm just miffed because Husband's Te use beats my Ne use .
    Keeping following tangents "at least inside my head"... we both interpreted the question to mean "aloud, when in a conversation".
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Personally, I'm surprised my Ne score wasn't higher. I think it's the whole improvisation aspect of it that I'm poor at, but the endless tangents... at least inside my head... that's all there.
    ^Okay, you're right. Maybe I'm just miffed because Husband's Te use beats my Ne use .
    Keeping following tangents "at least inside my head"... we both interpreted the question to mean "aloud, when in a conversation".
    I definitely had issues with the Ne questions, too. ESPECIALLY the fact that pretty much every one used the word "random" or "unrelated". I hate that. Playing with random associations = pointless. Playing with associations that make sense to you = a good exercise that might have some use. Also, they never seem random or unrelated to me. I wouldn't be relating them if they were unrelated!!! So... I'd probably have scored a lot higher on Ne if it weren't for that.

Also, WTF do they mean by "accomplishing things" (or whatever the phrase was) "simply by making your presence felt"? And how am I supposed to know what people's secret motivations were for agreeing with me? How do I know that it was my presence that did it?

I dunno... I might have been over-thinking the questions. I hate it when they use a scale like that. Please just use yes/no questions???