• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJs : how many of you are Okay with factory-job?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I'm not an SJ, but I like manual work. I wouldn't like "factory" jobs because that would mean that I had to stay inside all year long. But I have worked construction and liked it. I have also chopped wood in the mountains and liked it. I may like it even more than studying for 2 days straight. At least I get some action. I hate every type of job that requires me to sit still for an high amount of time.
Or, rather, I can like it if it gives me enough free time to play sports/move during the day.

oasispaw

MBTI Type
isfj
i sit in a cubicle now. i think a factory job would be fine. to me, jobs are for money, not for fulfilling the soul. maybe if one of my passions was something i could make a living doing i'd feel differently, but i'm not so sure. doing anything only for money would suck the joy out, then it would become just a job.

frenchkiss

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
My boyfriend is an ISTP and he has a factory job. He likes the fact that he is creating something. He sees office type jobs as being sort of useless.

I don't know if I would like that sort of job. I suppose I wouldn't mind it if I worked with other people that I really liked and if it wasn't too physically demanding. My boyfriend is always pretty much demolished at the end of the day.