User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post

You must be kidding, ENTJ's are the most bent on making things meritocratic.

The problem is not with Fe - the problem is with the Ti and Te content underlying Fe. There is a lack of logic supporting the Fe.

Exactly - I'm not supposed to be somebody that is "good", but you like to be a savior
    Evidence of manipulativeness. Twisting words and perceptions to further personal agenda, an agenda that's highly subjective where there are no right or wrong ways to do things. There are only personal preferences and highly questionable ethics.

As a "real" ENTJ, I choose to take a Fi stance which is also subjective. Back off.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Then explain in detail your ideal performance appraisal model.
    There is no "ideal", there is the most practical model - and it is whichever is documented in journals as providing the best results.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Evidence of manipulativeness. Twisting words and perceptions to further personal agenda, an agenda that's highly subjective where there are no right or wrong ways to do things. There are only personal preferences and highly questionable ethics.

As a "real" ENTJ, I choose to take a Fi stance which is also subjective. Back off.
    Clever Absolutely, just as your statement is neither good/bad morally!

Ah, the Fi stance. It's important: you're right to take stances.

Wrote out a relatively long post and it disappeared with connectivity so I'll provide a short form for it.

Don't try to distract from the point I'm trying to make to you. All responsibility doesn't belong at the SJ doorstep. To do so is to both project and avoid type and personal responsibilities of the state of corporate structure.

The corporate world is hamstrung by PC legislation. If you want real change then facilitate something real by lobbying for change and getting new legislation enacted. Otherwise, you're placing an unfair burden on SJs. As if change within all SJs is going to make a drop of good when juxtapositioned against civil liability. HR and PCness are here to stay.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Falcon .. Come on then .. Confess.

Whats this really about? I'm intrigued.

There is no "ideal", there is the most practical model - and it is whichever is documented in journals as providing the best results.
    But there is no objective best. They all have strengths and weakness that can play to or against the performance management process. Its about defining, facilitating, and encouraging performance. The acceptability of the appraisal system is actually the most important aspect. It needs input from the people involved: managers and employees.

I could see you selecting MBO or Rank-and-Yank
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post

In shifting perspectives, it's a bid for recognition and in retrospect, I shouldn't have jumped on him.
    Last edited by bechimo; 12-19-2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Wonky Fi. My fault.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

So you like to come in at the right moment to be the mediator - you clever ESTJ!!!
    Clever, but obviously not successful...

I'm unsubscribing now.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Falcon. Please don't come in here and fuck with the SJ 'chi' ..

And if i want to talk at the cooler, then i will .. Pay me better then i'll work my worth
    Word! Get out of the SJ palace, you dirty trouble-maker.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

Wrote out a relatively long post and it disappeared with connectivity so I'll provide a short form for it.

Don't try to distract from the point I'm trying to make to you. All responsibility doesn't belong at the SJ doorstep. To do so is to both project and avoid type and personal responsibilities of the state of corporate structure.

The corporate world is hamstrung by PC legislation. If you want real change then facilitate something real by lobbying for change and getting new legislation enacted. Otherwise, you're placing an unfair burden on SJs. As if change within all SJs is going to make a drop of good when juxtapositioned against civil liability. HR and PCness are here to stay.
    Tell me - is your idea of fun starting to be all serious about things? You're just being a jerk.

You want a serious answer? Don't take anything about personality seriously: personality is a *poor* predictor of job performance. The MBTI is not a hard science and cannot not be taken lightly.

Next time, do your own research before attempting to be either a) competent or b) funny.

This is part of a secret plan I have of conquering each temperament

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    But there is no objective best. They all have strengths and weakness that can play to or against the performance management process. Its about defining, facilitating, and encouraging performance. The acceptability of the appraisal system is actually the most important aspect. It needs input from the people involved: managers and employees.

I could see you selecting MBO or Rank-and-Yank
    Definitely, I would be going for MBO. Now, what you're saying is true. What specific systems would you recommend, or do you like?

In shifting perspectives, it's a bid for recognition and in retrospect, I shouldn't have jumped on him.
    Conscientiousness about thinking before you act, next time don't be so impulsive, unless you're subconsciously looking for a beating from a Field Marshal.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Clever, but obviously not successful...

I'm unsubscribing now.
    It's always like that being a mediator, it sucks. This is why I just prefer to be on the side of the bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Word! Get out of the SJ palace, you dirty trouble-maker.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Reminder: This is the SJ section of the site, and as an ENTJ, you're a visitor in it.

I don't think your posts are having the effect you intended them to have.
    And if they are, that should change ... quickly.

Thanks.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft