User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Falcon. Please don't come in here and fuck with the SJ 'chi' ..

And if i want to talk at the cooler, then i will .. Pay me better then i'll work my worth

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Thanks for saying the truth. You NF's have knack for appearing cooperative/good when you are implicitly selling yourself/expecting approval.
    Could be. Could also be that I happen to be up to my ears in this exact subject right now and I thought there was a chance to have a conversation about it on the board. And it could be I wondered whether you had more to say in-depth about HR theories and practices, aside from blaming a temperament type for a lack of its implementation and progress. Could even be I wanted to share something slightly personal on a platform where the policies don't discourage that.

Any way you choose to look at it, its interesting that it gets you shouting.

OK I LIKE YOU, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW???
    Thrilled
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

This is the most bizarre thread dynamic I've ever seen... Half the people are teasing each other, and the other half are getting upset?

:footballreferee: Tweet! Communication issue alert!

I rule that we all need to and have a
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Falcon: You claim to be an entrepreneur. What is the good or service you offer? I think that this information will add substance to the discussion.
    The MBTI types me as an INFP, however, SOCIONICS calls me an Logical Intuitive Extram (called an ENTj in our terms.)

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    I promise, you won't find me guilty of initiating or encouraging water-cooler chat, when I could always opt for silence. Honest!
    You're right!

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    The flaw in your argument is that being able to get things done in an organization often comes down to relationships, knowing how things work there and knowing the culture. It is efficient for companies to move people around into different roles because they know how to get things done at the company, have the relationships and understand the business better than somebody coming in from the outside. Also, turnover costs money. I'm a consultant, and do understand the value of bringing in outsiders, new blood, etc. but these things I mentioned are part of competency. Also, having to do things differently costs money.

I'm not saying companies couldn't do a better job with hiring practices. I agree it is of enormous importance.
    You do have a point, though it's not really effective for companies to do so in the long term, because irrational aspects get involved in the decision making and the result is not meritocratic enough in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Falcon. Please don't come in here and fuck with the SJ 'chi' ..

And if i want to talk at the cooler, then i will .. Pay me better then i'll work my worth
    Hahaha, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Could be. Could also be that I happen to be up to my ears in this exact subject right now and I thought there was a chance to have a conversation about it on the board. And it could be I wondered whether you had more to say in-depth about HR theories and practices, aside from blaming a temperament type for a lack of its implementation and progress. Could even be I wanted to share something slightly personal on a platform where the policies don't discourage that.
    I'm sorry, I don't feel guilty - I'm too selfish for that.

Any way you choose to look at it, its interesting that it gets you shouting.
    How can you interpret this baed on text?

Thrilled
    So you're competitive emotionally?

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    This is the most bizarre thread dynamic I've ever seen... Half the people are teasing each other, and the other half are getting upset?

:footballreferee: Tweet! Communication issue alert!

I rule that we all need to and have a
    So you like to come in at the right moment to be the mediator - you clever ESTJ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless Hero View Post
    Falcon: You claim to be an entrepreneur. What is the good or service you offer? I think that this information will add substance to the discussion.
    "Nameless Hero", you don't seriously think you're going to get your way with this: I offer a service for ENFP's who use ad hominem as a cheesy tactic.

Falcon, you're the caricature of an ENTJ. Stop trying so hard. It's embarrassing.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Falcon, you're the caricature of an ENTJ. Stop trying so hard. It's embarrassing.
    Hahaha... you know you love it

No, I don't love it.

You wander into the SJ guardhouse and start telling them what to do. WTF? As if SJs are responsible for all the ills in the corporate world. Bull. ENTJs have their share of responsibility.

I don't deny that the current Fe based corporate culture drives me batty since it's the worse side of Fe, both manipulative and an ineffective waste of time and resources. But between legislation and policy, is there really a choice? And ENTJs are just as bad with the manipulative side or steamrolling to get others in line.

So do stop with the controlling. It is embarrassing. And yes, I'm pushing you back which is me, doing to you, what you're doing to others.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    No, I don't love it.

You wander into the SJ guardhouse and start telling them what to do. WTF? As if SJs are responsible for all the ills in the corporate world. Bull. ENTJs have their share of responsibility.

I don't deny that the current Fe based corporate culture drives me batty since it's the worse side of Fe, both manipulative and an ineffective waste of time and resources. But between legislation and policy, is there really a choice? And ENTJs are just as bad with the manipulative side or steamrolling to get others in line.

So do stop with the controlling. It is embarrassing. And yes, I'm pushing you back which is me, doing to you, what you're doing to others.

You must be kidding, ENTJ's are the most bent on making things meritocratic.

The problem is not with Fe - the problem is with the Ti and Te content underlying Fe. There is a lack of logic supporting the Fe.

Exactly - I'm not supposed to be somebody that is "good", but you like to be a savior

You must be kidding, ENTJ's are the most bent on making things meritocratic.
    Then explain in detail your ideal performance appraisal model.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism