INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Hold up.

EDIT:

If you really don't understand "people like [me]," then why try and shove your morals down my throat and make misguided assumptions about my personal values?

Wouldn't it be better for you to just talk to me than sit there and preach? How are you learning anything?

If you don't care to better understand people of other types (could also add backgrounds, beliefs, values, etc), then why are you even on here?

I'm all for a discussion. But if you just want to act morally self righteous, find a different audience.
    Maybe it is simply the best way of presenting my ideas. In what better way am I meant to address something that offends my personal essence? You're not incapbale of further explaining what it is you meant to say in the first place.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    Maybe it is simply the best way of presenting my ideas. In what better way am I meant to address something that offends my personal essence? You're not incapbale of further explaining what it is you meant to say in the first place.
    Ehhhh.

I'm not looking to explain anything I wrote. I meant what I said and I don't think I need to clarify anything.

I'm suggesting if you have an inability to understand people like me (note, this is your inability, not mine), perhaps you should try engaging in a dialogue rather than throwing your morals around like chimp shit.

At the end of the day, my suggestion was about helping you. But it sounds like you just want to stay as you are. No worries, the world is big enough for the both of us.