User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Yeonhee View Post
    His execution style is: Direct. He likes to control and direct things in a systematic way. He won't sugarcoat the "truth" for you.
    ESTJ definitely, based on what you are describing.

MBTI
    INTJ

I have no sexual attraction to him. I have friends I can communicate intellectually with but it's extremely hard for me to be attracted to someone. It's not about potential, it's about a conscious thought or feeling over a person. I can have potential with you or with anyone I meet, but it does not say for certainty I will want it. It's a bit of mystery.
    I feel you.
    I'm more of the mental first, and if I'm attracted to you, it's bonus. I feel you definitely.

MBTI
    INTJ

I understand what you're saying and I'll implement that. He just wants me to have a detailed plan and let him know in advance. I'm quite absent minded so it's a conscious effort for me.
    If you love him, he'll appreciate it, and eventually he'll either care less about the plan. Either that or it will become easier for you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    I feel you.
    I'm more of the mental first, and if I'm attracted to you, it's bonus. I feel you definitely.
    Indeed. I need mental and attraction, both are equally important to me. He stimulates me mentally in a different way than what I'm naturally prone to. I, personally, don't need to have a soul satisfying relationship with someone. I tried that once, failed. What's important to me is respect, independence, friendship and commitment.

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    If you love him, he'll appreciate it, and eventually he'll either care less about the plan. Either that or it will become easier for you.
    Yes, I do love him. Thank you for your help and insight.

MBTI
    INTJ

Indeed. I need mental and attraction, both are equally important to me. He stimulates me mentally in a different way than what I'm naturally prone to. I, personally, don't need to have a soul satisfying relationship with someone. I tried that once, failed. What's important to me is respect, independence, friendship and commitment.
    Well it's good you've made those realizations. Im still on my search. I don't need the soul stirrer either, but please be a good balance. LOL. I can't do either extreme.

MBTI
    INTJ

Yes, I do love him. Thank you for your help and insight.
    Anytime. I'm sure it will work out. Keep us posted!

I haven't been in a relationship with an INTP, but I have a relative who is one.

I delight in pointing out how useless the things he talks about are. It drives him through the roof.

The last time we talked he got on the subject of dust mites living in our eyebrows. I stopped him and asked him why I needed to know that. He got very upset and told me to just stay ignorant.

In short, he's a lot of fun.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    I haven't been in a relationship with an INTP, but I have a relative who is one.

I delight in pointing out how useless the things he talks about are. It drives him through the roof.

The last time we talked he got on the subject of dust mites living in our eyebrows. I stopped him and asked him why I needed to know that. He got very upset and told me to just stay ignorant.

In short, he's a lot of fun.
    I really don't understand people like you. How can anything be "useless?" Everything is subjective to the person viewing it. Life has no definitive answers or direction. Things just "are" and you take them as you will. Why must you antagonize? Accept that he is choosing to think about what he cares to think about. Practical application = what - money? recognition? All a load of crike.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    I really don't understand people like you. How can anything be "useless?" Everything is subjective to the person viewing it. Life has no definitive answers or direction. Things just "are" and you take them as you will. Why must you antagonize? Accept that he is choosing to think about what he cares to think about. Practical application = what - money? recognition? All a load of crike.
    Hold up.

EDIT:

If you really don't understand "people like [me]," then why try and shove your morals down my throat and make misguided assumptions about my personal values?

Wouldn't it be better for you to just talk to me than sit there and preach? How are you learning anything?

If you don't care to better understand people of other types (could also add backgrounds, beliefs, values, etc), then why are you even on here?

I'm all for a discussion. But if you just want to act morally self righteous, find a different audience.