User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    None None

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    That's adorable. I've never been automatically disliked before on a forum. Unless we're counting knee jerk reactive INFPs on PerC.

You're making me feel all warm and fuzzy.

And as an aside,I don't have an opinion of you except I think you might be someone who used to hang around on PerC who was rather awesome. But it was awhile back and they were banned.
    I haven't been blocked on PerC quite yet. I have been blocked upon its chatroom because I was banned from an anxiety forum almost 5 years ago. They searched for my old records just because they didn't like me chatting with them. I have my opinions on things and I say what I feel. Sometimes it offends people and some people may agree. PerC is basically for pussies anyway. I'm hardly on there because you'll never get a good answer for your questions. Don't worry.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderSoda View Post
    Why so?
    This quote: "I am not traditional: but in the Myers Briggs world you either are a traditional/close minded doormat or a free-spirited transgender."

Not only does it not really make any sense so I don't know how to respond to it, but basically what I've gathered from your posts in this thread is that you're equating special snowflake syndrome with being transgender and that seems really transphobic to me lol
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    None None

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    This quote: "I am not traditional: but in the Myers Briggs world you either are a traditional/close minded doormat or a free-spirited transgender."

Not only does it not really make any sense so I don't know how to respond to it, but basically what I've gathered from your posts in this thread is that you're equating special snowflake syndrome with being transgender and that seems really transphobic to me lol

I'm not transphobic, I'm using that as an example of someone who is basically asking for a certain kind of attention. When I mentioned the transgender community I was REALLY talking about Caitlyn Jenner. I understand that Gender Dysmorphia is a chromosome disorder. Caitlyn Jenner doesn't have Gender Dysmorphia. People like Caitlyn Jenner sicken me. I said that I should have said Caitlyn Jenner instead of mentioning all Transgender because I understand that some people whom are Transgender cannot help themselves. That's what I mentioned about putting them into a bubble because I didn't feel like naming all sort of genders. Here is what I mean. People like Caitlyn Jenner ARE bullshitters that crave attention. Jazz from I Am Jazz isn't a bullshitter. That person has an ACTUAL problem. I've done my research on Gender Dysmorphia and its a neurological thing. Caitlyn Jenner is a attention seeker whom wasn't trapped. Someone who was trapped was that Jazz person. I could see it. But I feel like Caitlyn Jenner did that just for attention. That is what I meant. It is my fault that I didnt make that clear.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Yes, I do know what it means and I said that because I didn't feel like typing up a whole book. I said Transgender to mean the LGBT community. Because of all of this Cis-gender and other types of gender I just put them into a bubble because I didn't feel like naming it all. I should have used a better example. I'll say for instance, Caitlyn Jenner. That's a good example for who I am mostly talking about.

^^^ That guy is such a bullshitter.
    Transgender and LGBT are not interchangeable words. If you think they are, you may want to look at a dictionary. Doesn't matter what your personal opinion on either is.

Here you go.

LGBT | Define LGBT at Dictionary.com

Transgender | Define Transgender at Dictionary.com
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I'm not transphobic, I'm using that as an example of someone who is basically asking for a certain kind of attention. When I mentioned the transgender community I was REALLY talking about Caitlyn Jenner. I understand that Gender Dysmorphia is a chromosome disorder. Caitlyn Jenner doesn't have Gender Dysmorphia. People like Caitlyn Jenner sicken me. I said that I should have said Caitlyn Jenner instead of mentioning all Transgender because I understand that some people whom are Transgender cannot help themselves. That's what I mentioned about putting them into a bubble because I didn't feel like naming all sort of genders. Here is what I mean. People like Caitlyn Jenner ARE bullshitters that crave attention. Jazz from I Am Jazz isn't a bullshitter. That person has an ACTUAL problem. I've done my research on Gender Dysmorphia and its a neurological thing. Caitlyn Jenner is a attention seeker whom wasn't trapped. Someone who was trapped was that Jazz person. I could see it. But I feel like Caitlyn Jenner did that just for attention. That is what I meant. It is my fault that I didnt make that clear. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Okay, thank you for clarifying. I honestly haven't followed Caitlyn Jenner that much (surprisingly lol) so I don't have much of an opinion there

MBTI
    yupp

I figured they were trans, mostly because the color of the writing screams that or 14 year old girl. and me not being part of the community and not judgemental about people who are figured it was a new tumblr thing where they are allowed to use the terms interchangeably even though they aren't at all. while the rest of us would have our heads on a platter if we did.

but i am extremely judgemental of the color of writing and font people use on the internet apparently.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    None None

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Okay, thank you for clarifying. I honestly haven't followed Caitlyn Jenner that much (surprisingly lol) so I don't have much of an opinion there
    Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you understood where I was coming from. I can be judgemental at times over things of this nature. Caitlyn Jenner claimed to have Gender Dysmorphia: but stayed a male for 50+ years. This person dislikes Gays and does not follow the LGBT community. Jazz on the other hand was BORN this way. This person constantly dressed out as female from 3 on up. That IS an example of Gender Dysmorphia. Caitlyn didn't dress out until later on. He is a conservative/ republican. I despise him and how he hurt his wife of 20+ years and his children.

your resident asshole

The past couple of pages in this thread are making me feel stupider just reading them.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yup that was me. i probably still have that same avatar. and wait i was banned? i had no clue, that's how often i log in anymore
    Huh, I thought you were. Maybe not? I don't know.

No worries. Haven't missed much.

Is it just me or do you seem a lot more serious on here, though? Granted, maybe the forum has lost its fun element after eight years and 24,000 posts.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I'm close minded, sure. I can't speak for others though; they don't open their minds to me.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.