User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderSoda View Post
    I hear this mostly from people who would define themselves as unconventional. It isn't that sort of natural unconventionality; but that sort of flamboyant ''I'm seeking for attention and validation'' type. I find that annoying because they are purposely trying to disrupt the atmosphere of others. I also find that misleading. The way it is misleading is that when people whom are naturally unconventional tend to denounce that part of themselves because those flamboyant ''transgenders'' or flamboyant humans decided to adopt the word as their own. I am not traditional: but in the Myers Briggs world you either are a traditional/close minded doormat or a free-spirited transgender. I think the Myers Briggs should be tweaked a little informational wise. I see where she was going there and I have applied this theory to reality and it has worked; but I feel like there has been some information that hasn't been talked about. I am often told that I am closed-minded because I don't believe in what this generation believes. I believe in how things used to be and I feel like they need to set some laws in place so that way nobody gets hurt.
    Strange use of the word "transgender". Do you really mean "transgender" when you mention it, above? How are you defining it?

Also, you discuss the difference between people being unconventional because they can't help it, and being unconventional to get attention from others. I'm not sure how much the MBTI measures either of those qualities, though your dislike of that disruption sounds awfully SJ to me. I'd say SFJ but that's not how you've typed yourself.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    yupp

when I first meet an SJ particularly ESTJ my first reaction is ugh omg so closed minded but once i get to know them i decide that aren't, like @Sil i did not like at first and that he/she was closed minded but i kept reading his/her replies in the ask ESTJ thread and I'm actually beginning to sort of like that person. now whether or not they like me is something different entirely.

but like my sister in law who is i believe an ISFJ is closed minded as is my brother but in the california style closed minded in that they look open minded but aren't actually. like they hold liberal values and on the surface look very open minded yeah...... um not sure where i was going with this

ooh maybe people who look closed minded are often open minded and people who look open minded are closed minded lets just go with that sounds good to me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I don't think that's happened. I've been accused of being selective in filtering information but the charge is usually made by people with a very limited knowledge base, so I can't take them seriously.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    None None

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Strange use of the word "transgender". Do you really mean "transgender" when you mention it, above? How are you defining it?

Also, you discuss the difference between people being unconventional because they can't help it, and being unconventional to get attention from others. I'm not sure how much the MBTI measures either of those qualities, though your dislike of that disruption sounds awfully SJ to me. I'd say SFJ but that's not how you've typed yourself.
    Yes, I do know what it means and I said that because I didn't feel like typing up a whole book. I said Transgender to mean the LGBT community. Because of all of this Cis-gender and other types of gender I just put them into a bubble because I didn't feel like naming it all. I should have used a better example. I'll say for instance, Caitlyn Jenner. That's a good example for who I am mostly talking about.

^^^ That guy is such a bullshitter.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    when I first meet an SJ particularly ESTJ my first reaction is ugh omg so closed minded but once i get to know them i decide that aren't, like @Sil i did not like at first and that he/she was closed minded but i kept reading his/her replies in the ask ESTJ thread and I'm actually beginning to sort of like that person. now whether or not they like me is something different entirely.

but like my sister in law who is i believe an ISFJ is closed minded as is my brother but in the california style closed minded in that they look open minded but aren't actually. like they hold liberal values and on the surface look very open minded yeah...... um not sure where i was going with this

ooh maybe people who look closed minded are often open minded and people who look open minded are closed minded lets just go with that sounds good to me.
    That's adorable. I've never been automatically disliked before on a forum. Unless we're counting knee jerk reactive INFPs on PerC.

You're making me feel all warm and fuzzy.

And as an aside,I don't have an opinion of you except I think you might be someone who used to hang around on PerC who was rather awesome. But it was awhile back and they were banned.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    That's adorable. I've never been automatically disliked before on a forum. Unless we're counting knee jerk reactive INFPs on PerC.

You're making me feel all warm and fuzzy.

And as an aside,I don't have an opinion of you except I think you might be someone who used to hang around on PerC who was rather awesome. But it was awhile back and they were banned.
    i hung around perc for 6 months on one of my bans before it became what it is now. i went back recently it wasn't the same. and my user name is the same every where, because i'm too lazy to think of a new one
    #perceiverProbs

and i figured you were most likely neutral or secretly disliked me i was leaning more towards neutral.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i hung around perc for 6 months on one of my bans before it became what it is now. i went back recently it wasn't the same. and my user name is the same every where, because i'm too lazy to think of a new one
    #perceiverProbs

and i figured you were most likely neutral or secretly disliked me i was leaning more towards neutral.
    Oh ho, then you were the one with the cat in the chicken costume? If so, you had great posts on PerC. Quite enjoyed your brand of zaniness.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Oh ho, then you were the one with the cat in the chicken costume? If so, you had great posts on PerC. Quite enjoyed your brand of zaniness.
    yup that was me. i probably still have that same avatar. and wait i was banned? i had no clue, that's how often i log in anymore
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

What the hell is happening in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderSoda View Post
    The way it is misleading is that when people whom are naturally unconventional tend to denounce that part of themselves because those flamboyant ''transgenders'' or flamboyant humans decided to adopt the word as their own. I am not traditional: but in the Myers Briggs world you either are a traditional/close minded doormat or a free-spirited transgender.
    Lol.....?

I'm trying to think of how to respond to this but there are literally no words.
    Last edited by yama; 12-13-2015 at 05:17 PM. Reason: no need for me to make a separate post for it
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    None None

Why so?