• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Why is the SJ section the least veiwed???

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have to wonder why is the SJ section the least veiwed? SJs are pretty awesome if you ask me. Would anyone happen to draw any conclusions as to why this is?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Less population. No time to spend on a forum.

Jaguar

I don't know, but that spelling error has got to go. :laugh:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They're living real lives and such, and that is only one way in where they are awesome. :laugh:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
This place is quiet the majority of the time .. The threads i start nowadays i place elsewhere as i want opinions for a diverse group of people.

I must agree though xSxJ's are pretty awesome :D

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This place is quiet the majority of the time .. The threads i start nowadays i place elsewhere as i want opinions for a diverse group of people.

I must agree though xSxJ's are pretty awesome :D

Pretty much this :yes:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well, don't blame me, I always wander in here :nono:

possibly because people are mostly interested in people similar to themselves letterwise (for similar on other fronts there's other parts of the forum!) and there's not all that many active SJs... that's my best guess anyways :cheese:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe they have already thought about it and decided. No need for a discussion.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Highlander nailed it!

I wish there were more on here...I have a strange and masochistic weakness for their attempts to mold me. :wubbie:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
We don't tend to go back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth on a topic. Once we have it figured out, we're usually satisfied. Unless it's something that really really really interests us.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^Highlander nailed it!

I wish there were more on here...I have a strange and masochistic weakness for their attempts to mold me. :wubbie:

Oh? And in what ways have you misbehaved?

/adjust tie

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
The way I see it, the SJs on the forum just have to be more super SJish to get their due notice. Don't be toned down versions of the most common types here, NTs and NFs, in order to appease us. Screw us.

Get that SJ going, starting calling out people for going against your ways, and just let your "square flag fly" hehe.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
The way I see it, the SJs on the forum just have to be more super SJish to get their due notice. Don't be toned down versions of the most common types here, NTs and NFs, in order to appease us. Screw us.

Get that SJ going, starting calling out people for going against your ways, and just let your "square flag fly" hehe.

What's Ne in Panda Bears?

Serenes

MBTI Type
INFP
I think it's because most SJs are too busy with their responsibilities and focused in the real world than spending time on here :p haha. And because of this, there are not many SJs responding to threads in here or may take a long time, so people start to wander onto the more populated sections like NF & NT for answers and more liveliness instead.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
My ESTJ hubs says people here must not have enough to do in their "real lives" - they should get out & do something, rake the lawn or wash dishes or volunteer.

How's that for your daily dose of SJ? Feel better now? :D Refreshing, isn't it?

Serenes

MBTI Type
INFP
My ESTJ hubs says people here must not have enough to do in their "real lives" - they should get out & do something, rake the lawn or wash dishes or volunteer.

:p -thinks of my ISTJ friends thinking that- yup it's something they would say as well Lol. "Geez these people need to get a life!" :doh: :laugh:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ

I'm not SJ enough LOL. That's SAD.