• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Most awesome ISTJs

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Okay, fair enough. I was just putting th idea out there.

A lot of people say Agatha Christie was ISFJ, and her character of Miss Marple is VERY IxFJ...but not Poirot. If he does seem overly polite at times, it's probably the author forcing her own personality on the character, we have to keep in mind that he is fictional, after all.

But yeah...he's an Si dom for sure. I can't see him as anything but ISxJ, and I think he's far too much of an exacting, perfectionistic loner to be an ISFJ.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Wait, is there a lot of consensus Hillary Clinton is ISTJ? She's been on here twice. I'd've thought INTJ.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Wait, is there a lot of consensus Hillary Clinton is ISTJ? She's been on here twice. I'd've thought INTJ.

I'm more alarmed that she's on here twice because the first sentence in the thread says fictional ISTJs.

As an ISTJ thread, I highly disapprove of this rule-breaking. :cheese:

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I'm more alarmed that she's on here twice because the first sentence in the thread says fictional ISTJs.

As an INTP who made the thread with a particular intention in mind, I also dissaprove.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes I must be NFP after all, since I don't give a shit that you disapprove.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Pedro2.jpg

So I dunno... I guess they was like... holy chips or something.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
norrington3.jpg

If you can be an uptight stuffy Brit and still be able to beat Jack fucking Sparrow in a verbal sparring match, that's not nothing.

Oh, and...

Davy Jones: James Norrington, do you fear death?
Norrington: *stab*
Davy Jones: ...I'll take that as a no.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Snape isn't ISTJ (prolly INTJ)
Darth Vader isn't ISTJ (prolly ISTP)

I second that.

Maybe we just wish she was fictional. :peepwall:

And I think this is by far one of my favorites.

Batman.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Riddick is a ridiculously obvious ISTP.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Frank Martin from The Transporter

frank-martin-jason-statham-in-the-transporter-7.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An even more obvious ISTP. He refuses to follow society's dictates, but has his own set of original rules, designed to make his life easier -- Ti logical framework at work.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
An even more obvious ISTP. He refuses to follow society's dictates, but has his own set of original rules, designed to make his life easier -- Ti logical framework at work.

Right, the implication being that ISTJs could never reject societies dictates and have their own rules. News flesh - Primary Si users are sentient being with the ability to think for themselves. Look at the way he opperates. By preferance he likes to have everything sorted out in his head before begining a job. Size of the package, weight, pick up and drop of times. Everything he needs to plan the job out in advance and ensure success. And his rules? They are designed to get the job done and minimise the risks. Never look in the package is for more than just customer satisfaction. It's to keep himself out of trouble as well. I'd say that's a pretty good example of Si + Te at work.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
...and he goes haywire if he has to abandon The Plan. Could very well be an ISTJ.