• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Most awesome ISTJs

Ingenue

Hermione_poster_detail.jpg

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
2nded that Snape is not ISTJ.

Angela from the Office

angelakinseyispregnant.jpg

Eli in The Book of Eli

000481.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Do you guys think Ana Lucia from Season 2 of Lost is ISTJ? I do. I absolutely loved her. She also plays a fighter pilot role in Avatar, in which she has the same 'attitude'. I think Michelle Rodriguez in general tends to play ISTJ characters.

AnaLucia.jpg

2009_avatar_007.jpg

KDude

vampirebill.jpg

I think Vampire Bill is too Fi for an ISTP, and too umm.. I don't know... too solid for an N (Eric seems more like the INTJ... he's got more schemes at least).

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Snape isn't ISTJ (prolly INTJ)
Darth Vader isn't ISTJ (prolly ISTP)

KDude

I disagree.. I think Vader is one too.. For one of the most famous villains, he's got that vibe... Not sure how to explain it. A little rigid, less free flowing compared to ISTP - and with a closet, Fi point of view. And like other ITJ characters, kind of a closet romantic even. Hah.. (I mean, romantic in a general sense. He's passionate even. He doesn't have the same cool sense of detachment as Ti. He will even force choke people's asses if they violate some things. "I find your lack of faith disturbing." This goes without mentioning that Luke finally wins him over through father-son bonds. Not reasoning per se).

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Both Vader and Snape are ISTJ.

I don't know why people think Snape is INTJ. Is it just the vibe or something? He's all technical about rules, loyal and devoted soldier to Dumbledore etc. Where does he show Ni?

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I don't know why people think Snape is INTJ. Is it just the vibe or something? He's all technical about rules, loyal and devoted soldier to Dumbledore etc. Where does he show Ni?

The amount of personal bias toward students is what gets me. He clearly favors Malfoy and crew, and makes life harder for Harry/Hermione in class. Strictly looking at him as a professor, I would think an ISTJ professor would be able to be more objective. He puts personal matters before his obligations in that case.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Favorite Fictional:
herculepoirot.jpg

Favorite Real Public Figure:
Hillary_Clinton_Leads.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Both Vader and Snape are ISTJ.

Agreed. Vader is ISTJ and hmm...maybe Snape is IxTJ. I thought INTJ vibe, honestly.

But saying Vader is ISTP is fucking crazy.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Your sexism continues to annoy the fucking piss out of me. I know you can't read this, but I thought I'd say so anyway. Your sexism is goddam offensive, and it has been in so many different variations.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Favorite Fictional:
herculepoirot.jpg

Hm... I saw a bit of (a TV version of) Poirot and I thought he was rather INFJ. Polite and friendly, and he seemed to us a lot of Ni-Fe in his detection, since he was mostly focused on psychological aspects and he seemed to have these incomprehensible insights into the way things happened, making unusual connections by looking at different perspectives. At least that's what it seemed like to me. But I dunno.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
"Saw a bit of a TV version" is not good criteria for typing Poirot. I've read at least half of Agatha Christie's novels and also seen many of the television versions.

He's obsessed with detail. Poirot notices every little thing, and pieces together details that others miss. He physically sees things that others don't see, and he's SO MUCH PART OF "THE SYSTEM."

His politeness is just SJ cooperative behavior combined with Te pragmatism. He behaves like a British gentleman should behave despite the fact that he's Belgian. Also, if you watch/read more you'll see his incredibly annoying (but hilarious) narcissism, superiority complex, OCD, and fixation with food. He was a police officer before becoming a private detective and he considers himself THE BEST. Even IxFJ author Agatha Christie deemed him basically hatable and annoying. She said he plagued her.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
"Saw a bit of a TV version" is not good criteria for typing Poirot. I've read at least half of Agatha Christie's novels and also seen many of the television versions.

He's obsessed with detail. Poirot notices every little thing, and pieces together details that others miss. He physically sees things that others don't see, and he's SO MUCH PART OF "THE SYSTEM."

His politeness is just SJ cooperative behavior combined with Te pragmatism. He behaves like a British gentleman should behave despite the fact that he's Belgian. Also, if you watch/read more you'll see his incredibly annoying (but hilarious) narcissism, superiority complex, OCD, and fixation with food. He was a police officer before becoming a private detective and he considers himself THE BEST. Even IxFJ author Agatha Christie deemed him basically hatable and annoying. She said he plagued her.

Okay, fair enough. I was just putting th idea out there.