User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 65

  1. #11
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    IsTJ
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  2. #12
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    I disagree.. I think Vader is one too.. For one of the most famous villains, he's got that vibe... Not sure how to explain it. A little rigid, less free flowing compared to ISTP - and with a closet, Fi point of view. And like other ITJ characters, kind of a closet romantic even. Hah.. (I mean, romantic in a general sense. He's passionate even. He doesn't have the same cool sense of detachment as Ti. He will even force choke people's asses if they violate some things. "I find your lack of faith disturbing." This goes without mentioning that Luke finally wins him over through father-son bonds. Not reasoning per se).

  3. #13
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Both Vader and Snape are ISTJ.

    I don't know why people think Snape is INTJ. Is it just the vibe or something? He's all technical about rules, loyal and devoted soldier to Dumbledore etc. Where does he show Ni?
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

  4. #14
    Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    I don't know why people think Snape is INTJ. Is it just the vibe or something? He's all technical about rules, loyal and devoted soldier to Dumbledore etc. Where does he show Ni?
    The amount of personal bias toward students is what gets me. He clearly favors Malfoy and crew, and makes life harder for Harry/Hermione in class. Strictly looking at him as a professor, I would think an ISTJ professor would be able to be more objective. He puts personal matters before his obligations in that case.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

    ~

  5. #15
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Favorite Fictional:

    Favorite Real Public Figure:

  6. #16
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Both Vader and Snape are ISTJ.

    I don't know why people think Snape is INTJ. Is it just the vibe or something? He's all technical about rules, loyal and devoted soldier to Dumbledore etc. Where does he show Ni?
    Agreed. Vader is ISTJ and hmm...maybe Snape is IxTJ. I thought INTJ vibe, honestly.

    But saying Vader is ISTP is fucking crazy.

  7. #17
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    IsTJ
    Your sexism continues to annoy the fucking piss out of me. I know you can't read this, but I thought I'd say so anyway. Your sexism is goddam offensive, and it has been in so many different variations.

  8. #18
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Favorite Fictional:
    Hm... I saw a bit of (a TV version of) Poirot and I thought he was rather INFJ. Polite and friendly, and he seemed to us a lot of Ni-Fe in his detection, since he was mostly focused on psychological aspects and he seemed to have these incomprehensible insights into the way things happened, making unusual connections by looking at different perspectives. At least that's what it seemed like to me. But I dunno.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

  9. #19
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    "Saw a bit of a TV version" is not good criteria for typing Poirot. I've read at least half of Agatha Christie's novels and also seen many of the television versions.

    He's obsessed with detail. Poirot notices every little thing, and pieces together details that others miss. He physically sees things that others don't see, and he's SO MUCH PART OF "THE SYSTEM."

    His politeness is just SJ cooperative behavior combined with Te pragmatism. He behaves like a British gentleman should behave despite the fact that he's Belgian. Also, if you watch/read more you'll see his incredibly annoying (but hilarious) narcissism, superiority complex, OCD, and fixation with food. He was a police officer before becoming a private detective and he considers himself THE BEST. Even IxFJ author Agatha Christie deemed him basically hatable and annoying. She said he plagued her.

  10. #20
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    "Saw a bit of a TV version" is not good criteria for typing Poirot. I've read at least half of Agatha Christie's novels and also seen many of the television versions.

    He's obsessed with detail. Poirot notices every little thing, and pieces together details that others miss. He physically sees things that others don't see, and he's SO MUCH PART OF "THE SYSTEM."

    His politeness is just SJ cooperative behavior combined with Te pragmatism. He behaves like a British gentleman should behave despite the fact that he's Belgian. Also, if you watch/read more you'll see his incredibly annoying (but hilarious) narcissism, superiority complex, OCD, and fixation with food. He was a police officer before becoming a private detective and he considers himself THE BEST. Even IxFJ author Agatha Christie deemed him basically hatable and annoying. She said he plagued her.
    Okay, fair enough. I was just putting th idea out there.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:24 AM
  2. [ENTJ] Most awesome ENTJs
    By Mr. Sherlock Holmes in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 07:31 PM
  3. [ENTP] Most awesome ENTPs
    By Mr. Sherlock Holmes in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 06:58 PM
  4. A tribute to Jeffster the most AWESOME SENSOR EVER!
    By Samvega in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 12:30 AM
  5. Which types iare the most awesome?
    By Queen Kat in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 04:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO