User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 40

  1. #1
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default Most awesome ESFJs

    Post pictures of your fave fictional ESFJs.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

  2. #2
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Lolz, thread fail!!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    ^^ Thanks for your valuable contribution.

    Monica from friends .. yeah lets add to the control freak, bossy, emotional stereotype.

    Although if someone knows any well-balanced fictional ESFJ's then please post .. We need all the help we can get to change the image.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  4. #4
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    ^^ Thanks for your valuable contribution.

    Monica from friends .. yeah lets add to the control freak, bossy, emotional stereotype.

    Although if someone knows any well-balanced fictional ESFJ's then please post .. We need all the help we can get to change the image.
    You guys don't need to change your image. You need to get a sense of humor.

  5. #5
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Although if someone knows any well-balanced fictional ESFJ's then please post .. We need all the help we can get to change the image.
    Well I can't do that for you, but I can do the next best thing!

    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

  6. #6
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moiety View Post
    You guys don't need to change your image. You need to get a sense of humor.
    The humour part is easy darling .. It's the negative connotations that wind me up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Well I can't do that for you, but I can do the next best thing!

    Ewww .. He's too happy .. I'm watching a video of him now http://www.nbc.com/30-rock/video/its...enneth/1087388
    Oh gosh, do i ever come across as that enthusiastic (yeah probably) .. Shoot me please.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  7. #7
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Ewww .. He's too happy .. I'm watching a video of him now http://www.nbc.com/30-rock/video/its...enneth/1087388
    Oh gosh, do i ever come across as that enthusiastic (yeah probably) .. Shoot me please.
    What's your point? Kenneth is wicked.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

  8. #8
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    He's so Rarrrrrrrrrr in your face.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  9. #9
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default


  10. #10
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default



    Oh, I also think Sybil is an ESFJ, but the reason why she's great is simply because she plays socially correct, in control "straight man" to Basil's bizarre and hostile antics.

    I think he's INTx. I wonder if there's a thread for Fawlty Towers types already. I think Polly is ISFP, as well. Poor Manuel is...?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:24 AM
  2. [ENTJ] Most awesome ENTJs
    By Mr. Sherlock Holmes in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 07:31 PM
  3. [ENTP] Most awesome ENTPs
    By Mr. Sherlock Holmes in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 06:58 PM
  4. A tribute to Jeffster the most AWESOME SENSOR EVER!
    By Samvega in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 12:30 AM
  5. Which types iare the most awesome?
    By Queen Kat in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 04:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO