User Tag List

12 Last

Default Anyone that can tell me more about what these scores really says about me?

I ofcourse know the general ISFJ charactheristics, but not what the "subscores" are saying about my personality. I got this:

Your Type is
    ISFJ
    Introverted: 78
    Sensing: 1
    Feeling: 38
    Judging:33

Anyone that could be so kind and eleborate?

I am a male by the way.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Welcome to the forum!

There is some information about what the four MBTI scales mean here: http://www.capt.org/mbti-assessment/mbti-overview.htm
    Your scores suggest you have a more pronounced preference for introversion and more moderate preferences for feeling and judging. Your S/N score is practically tied, so you may also want to check out the INFJ and see how well it fits you relative to ISFJ.

ISFJ description: http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/myers-briggs/isfj.htm

INFJ description: http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/myers-briggs/infj.htm
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Default thanks

Thank you for the info, i checked out the INFJ, but i must say i am more close to ISFJ, Except that one of the things about ISFJ is that they have a hard time expressing their feelings, i do not have that "problem", at least not in the close relationship (My wife) I can almost talk her crazy she is an ISTJ, and that fits her perfectly. My personalitys need to be needed does not exactly fit so good with her lack of need to show so much affection, but we have made it work the last 10 years, maybe because i talk so much abaout what i feel and what i need?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ohkaasa View Post
    Thank you for the info, i checked out the INFJ, but i must say i am more close to ISFJ, Except that one of the things about ISFJ is that they have a hard time expressing their feelings, i do not have that "problem", at least not in the close relationship (My wife) I can almost talk her crazy she is an ISTJ, and that fits her perfectly. My personalitys need to be needed does not exactly fit so good with her lack of need to show so much affection, but we have made it work the last 10 years, maybe because i talk so much abaout what i feel and what i need?
    For what it's worth, as an ISFJ male myself, once I'm in a relationship with someone and I know I've been given "permission" to express whatever degree of feelings I'm allowed too, then I have no trouble doing so. My trouble is that I don't don't know how to express them properly so I either end up over doing it and under doing it. As such, I rely very heavily on my partner telling me what exactly she needs from me so that I can accommodate. Otherwise I can end up coming off as either really cold or as smothering....both of which suck
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

Default :)

I am exactly the same way It can be a bit exhausting at times, for both me and my wife. Fortunately she is patient and understanding.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I ofcourse know the general ISFJ charactheristics, but not what the "subscores" are saying about my personality. I got this:

Introverted: 78
    You seem to have a strong preference for introversion. That would suggest that you enjoy a quiet and peaceful place over busy and active places. And this not only goes for places, but for people too. I might find it more meaningful to get to know your friends better, than gather up a large group of friends. Heck, you might even have a high criteria for what you'd call a friend of yours.

There's probably many people out there who think they know you, but there's so much in you they really don't know. And you'd like to keep it that way.

Sensing: 1
    Some say that having scores close to the divider (here being 0) is a sign of personal conflict or growth in progress. I'm not sure if that's the case, but it would be interesting to know if it's true in your case.

Sensing people are usually the kind of people who expect things to be as they normally are. And actually I think "normal" is the word of Sensing people. Not that they would be average by any means, but they tend to see the world around them through expectations. Sensing people thrive on normality.

Intuitive people on the other hand expect less and 'see' more. They are less likely to take the matters for their face values, and want to see what's behind the curtains. Consider a grand scale magic show. Sensing people would concentrate more on the show it self, marveling at the grandeur of the trick, while intuitive person would marvel at the distractions and all the manipulations the performer has to do for the show to be successful. At the very of end of Sensing are the people who only see what they are shown, and at the very end of Intuitive are the people who only see what they are meant to be shown.

Feeling: 38
    You seem to have a little bit of a preference for personalizing things around yourself. Everything around you is little bit of you. To mock your friend, is to mock you. To mock your ideas, is to mock you. You might consider it important how people perceive you and each other. It's not that you would not be rational or overtly emotional, it's just that you consider matters of opinion and values more important than machine-like rationalizations.

Judging:33
    You like to know things in advance, and feel the need to be prepared. You try to act wise and avoid rash actions. Catastrophes are best avoided by scouting ahead. And you hate doing mistakes. You might not even be a big believer of chance. You'd rather be safe than sorry.

EDIT:
    By the way, we have very similiar scores.
    -Strong introversion
    -S/N border-case
    -J around 30%
    -You have F around 30%, I have T around 30%
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

Default .

Thanks for you explanation Habba

All of what you say is very true, i do like peace and quiet, i do know a lot of people, but there are very few of them i would call a friend, and out of them there are only maybe 2 that knows more than 70% of who i am the person that knows me the best is my wife, and even she does not know me 100%.

Regarding the sensing, well if personal conflict could mean depression and starting to learn how to handle it, that could be it? i have been a lot depressed since entering adulthood (i am 32 now) I think much of it has to do with my strong need to be needed... And that i have to learn not to have such high expectations from the ones i care about in that area.

and YES i do really like best when thing are "normal" or regular, i dont really like change from the pattern i am used to and i do personalize things, i take a little to much personally i think.

Better safe than sorry is almost my trademark, haha or sooner or later things will go to **** so its best to prepare one self

MBTI
    yupp

you're not a degenerate, congrats!
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you're not a degenerate, congrats!
    Well, i knew that much but thanks anyway

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Unscientifically speaking, the tenor of your responses seems quite ISFJ-like. So I think you're correct in your self assessment. As to the S/N discrepancy, it could be related to the particular version of the test you completed. Some of them produce more useful results than others due to the more precise nature of the questions.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.
    83% I 70% N 64% T 73% P | 5w4 sp/so/sx | Chaotic Good