• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] ESFJ Hate Thread

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I still don't know how you manage to go through this thread and not completely and utterly destroy everyone in it with fury. I commend you for that. :coffee:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] they should be so lucky to have me destroy them, and it's more than they deserve.

It's enneagram 1s that unleash the longest tirades though, I commend their dedication to their hatred.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I still don't know how you manage to go through this thread and not completely and utterly destroy everyone in it with fury. I commend you for that. :coffee:

That's piss easy to resist.

You don't notice when you destroy some ants...

R

Riva

Common people keep it coming. Esfjs surely deserve more than this.

Standuble

I have now concluded that both of my managers are also ESFJ. One is a man: an obese behemoth of a man who is always right (whatever he says must be true), is unprofessional (once berated me for being a disgusting animal in front of all my colleagues) yet he is lazy, intolerant, small-minded and inconsiderate. But he's nice!

My other manager is probably an ESFJ, is gullible, stupid, gossips behind the back of others, is too apineless, overpaid and ultimately selfish. But she's nice!

ESFJs are nice. Let's keep that in mind in this thread people.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have now concluded that both of my managers are also ESFJ. One is a man: an obese behemoth of a man who is always right (whatever he says must be true), is unprofessional (once berated me for being a disgusting animal in front of all my colleagues) yet he is lazy, intolerant, small-minded and inconsiderate. But he's nice!

My other manager is probably an ESFJ, is gullible, stupid, gossips behind the back of others, is too apineless, overpaid and ultimately selfish. But she's nice!

ESFJs are nice. Let's keep that in mind in this thread people.

Both of those people sound annoying and mean; I don't see the nice anywhere in their disgusting cluster of filth - just make sure they don't put their dirty hands all over everything as well, except they already do that anyway. The only type worse than ESFJ is ESTJ.

Don't take this post too seriously SJs; I'm simply contributing to proper thread spirit!

Standuble

Both of those people sound annoying and mean; I don't see the nice anywhere in their disgusting cluster of filth - just make sure they don't put their dirty hands all over everything as well, except they already do that anyway. The only type worse than ESFJ is ESTJ.

Don't take this post too seriously SJs; I'm simply contributing to proper thread spirit!

Heh the "nice" part is sarcasm. It in part is a homage to CaptLawyer's post about how ESFJs see themselves as the good guys or nice guys. Unfortunately these types are an inevitable part of the corporate machine.

@AffirmativeAnxiety - Your ant comment (even if made in jest) echoes the criticisms others in this thread have made about ESFJs - it smells of black-and-white "you're wrong and I'm right" and that others who don't agree should be brought into line or punished
(see pack mentality and/or controlling behaviour). Here I was thinking you were atypical as well. A pity.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
@AffirmativeAnxiety - Your ant comment (even if made in jest) echoes the criticisms others in this thread have made about ESFJs - it smells of black-and-white "you're wrong and I'm right" and that others who don't agree should be brought into line or punished
(see pack mentality and/or controlling behaviour). Here I was thinking you were atypical as well. A pity.

Ah well, see I just bury it down because I am aware of how I am. But it doesn't stop it being who I am, just hides it. It's why I am both relentlessly self deprecatory and underneath a complete monster.

Put it this way:

I know I should let people be as they are, because life is a clusterfuck mess of complex variations and there are innumerable perspectives to consider.

I know that being forceful, close minded and arrogant are not positive traits and only beget the same.

I know that compassion and consideration are incredibly important traits to possess and understand, in order to see the perspective of others. Rather than just superficial nice-ness because I think it is expected of me.

I know that there aren't actually any real 'shoulds' in this world, just shadows of obligation we believe are real.

I know all of these things.

But deep down....do I believe them?

I'm not so sure. And even as I am aware of my failings in those areas, I am also aware of a lifetime of trying to change who I am in order to NOT become those things, but it's only made me unhappy.

Perhaps I have to ride with it?
Why should it be that cruelty, manipulation and close-mindedness bring me pleasure? Why is that a natural state?

I don't know, but in my case I know it to be my true face. And I spend all of my energy fighting it.

But I am starting to give in. Imagine you are a machine gun, being used to chop wood. That's what it feels like.
And knowing that I am naturally a cunt and a weapon for destruction, not creation, is a damnation.

It's not even intended on purpose and nor do I justify it, it just slips out in the moment and only in retrospect do I catch it.

And sometimes in that moment I also catch a glimpse of myself through another's perspective and I despise what I see. Constantly having to look over your own shoulder in order to catch what you are saying or doing...it's a fucking nightmare.

And that...thing I see is the true me, the true self. The person that people know on here.....that's the real lie.

I'm on guard...not for social convention, but against myself. I suspect I am losing as well...either way.

In Gifts Different it is mentioned that judgement is always better directed towards the impersonal and inhuman world and perception towards the personal and people.

Then why does Fe, even as a mere concept of a pattern, even fucking exist? The ONLY positive for the function is that it is necessary to set out social boundaries, because Fe requires those boundaries and people with Fe exist. So if Fe didn't exist in people it wouldn't even be necessary and I as a person wouldn't need to exist.

Cygnus

If an xNTJ does exactly what he wants according to his own internal worldview, he is praised for being "determined" and "tough-minded."

If an SJ does this, he is accused of being "outdated," "rigid," "narrow-minded."

If an INFJ reads your face and comes to a plethora of conclusions as to how your mind works, he's an ingenious hero of mankind.

If an ESFJ does this, he's a conniving school gossip girl.

If an ISFP takes every comment you give them and takes it as an insult to himself, he's obviously clinically depressed.

If an ESFJ does this, he's a piece of dependent scum, isn't he?

How do you know these people you hate are even ESFJs at all? Because analyzing someone's behavior and using it to type a person based on the letters is Keirsey, not MBTI. When we took a Keirsey test in Career Development, 90% of the class tested as FJ of some sort.

FJ's aren't supposed to be ubiquitously popular like Sensors supposedly are.
If you get results like that, the test must be wrong.
Keirsey is not dependable.
Only typing based on the cognitive functions is.

And let's face facts, half the INTPs on the internet are just mistyped ISFPs with a heaping case of butthurt. Some of the things they've said, a Ti-user would never say, much less an introvert.
Half of you aren't Intuitives, you either happen to have a high IQ or you have special snowflake syndrome and you need to justifying with some magical cognitive function that's no longer even properly defined. Stop turning MBTI into racism.

In fact, from the descriptions of unhealthy "ESFJs" that I heard, these people aren't normal. ESFJs are 10-or-so% of the population. They're the majority, right?
So you say the majority of people are controlling emotional nukes?

These people aren't just ESFJ. They're mentally ill. And if you can sympathize with all your "fellow intuitives" for being "misunderstood," shame on you, you're a huge hypocrite. If they're mentally ill, you should be feeling bad for them.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh god this thread again. :dry: IDK why this would ever be a good idea.

hfontana

I have a theory that ESFJs are the dumb jocks/blondes who also played second fiddle to someone more talented/interesting than themselves (yes, I am being that harsh). They give me the sense that they were the fat girl who made everyone else around them feel better, and found themselves popular that way. They specialize in being moral police. If you have something interesting to say, you raised your voice, you failed to give the eye contact at the appropriate time, failed this that or another arbitrary social convention, they along with their friends will gossip behind about you behind your back "for being so weird". These people are the ones in fact who invented the term weird, which is another word for intelligence, which they lack. There is nothing funnier than listening to an ESFJ complain about a person, and in the process makes themselves sound soooo extremely stupid... the stupidity of the ESFJ is unrivaled, even by the ESFP. ESFPs blurt out things in the wrong moment. ESFJs say the wrong thing basically every time you ask them a direct question. Of all of the types, I consider them also the most superfluous. They pretty much at every case fail to do anything actually of service to society. Rather they have some mediating role as a manager, salesperson, human resources etc.... Next time you have something extremely stupid to say, go ahead and tell the ESFJ, it will have been the smartest thing they've heard in a long time.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have a theory that ESFJs are the dumb jocks/blondes who also played second fiddle to someone more talented/interesting than themselves (yes, I am being that harsh). They give me the sense that they were the fat girl who made everyone else around them feel better, and found themselves popular that way. They specialize in being moral police. If you have something interesting to say, you raised your voice, you failed to give the eye contact at the appropriate time, failed this that or another arbitrary social convention, they along with their friends will gossip behind about you behind your back "for being so weird". These people are the ones in fact who invented the term weird, which is another word for intelligence, which they lack. There is nothing funnier than listening to an ESFJ complain about a person, and in the process makes themselves sound soooo extremely stupid... the stupidity of the ESFJ is unrivaled, even by the ESFP. ESFPs blurt out things in the wrong moment. ESFJs say the wrong thing basically every time you ask them a direct question. Of all of the types, I consider them also the most superfluous. They pretty much at every case fail to do anything actually of service to society. Rather they have some mediating role as a manager, salesperson, human resources etc.... Next time you have something extremely stupid to say, go ahead and tell the ESFJ, it will have been the smartest thing they've heard in a long time.

I take it you don't actually know many ESFJs and just type everyone you dislike as them.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This would have made a more fitting blog title.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
to even out the hate i propose that all types suck, their equality it's what people wanted happy motherfuckers?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Pretty sure Mike Pence is ESFJ, feel free to hate that guy.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFJ's > INFJ's

Fight me.