User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Are there any full-fledged ESFJ's that even post here? Do ESFJ's even use the internet? Where do they find the time between their busy, diligent worker bee hollow shell of an existence. You know, when they're not baking, organzing, and actively exercising extreme prejudice against any aspect of society that could be considered counter-cultural or that would upset the delicate status quo.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
    1. They' re terribly closed - minded and only believe in everything generally accepted by society. They never question these norms, and just blindly follow them without having a cool head on their neck. [...]
    I am sorry that you have felt frustrated with ESFJs, but your first bullet here is really not at all true of ESFJs; I know from personal experience. I know three ESFJs closely who are not like this. It's ironically fairly closed-minded and superficial to believe that all ESFJs are like this, if you really do. I hope you will reconsider.

First, when I just wake up, she is already in my room smiling as if she has won a lottery and saying " How are you? "
    My ISTJ grandma does this. It makes me feel infringed upon even though she's adorable. I think maybe it's just a grandma thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Sadly all of the above is subject to opinion. My interpretations of "super fab" are usually "over-hyped" and/or "not my cup of tea."

I personally would want a suitably wise and level headed TP or TJ to run the world over an FJ.
    Wrong
    I really like cats and food.

Quote Originally Posted by Devi View Post
    Wrong
    There it is. All my criticism in a single word. Not an ounce of justification or explanation. Of course as a sensor you know best.

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    There it is. All my criticism in a single word. Not an ounce of justification or explanation. Of course as a sensor you know best.
    No
    I really like cats and food.

i think my dad is an esfj.
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Are there any full-fledged ESFJ's that even post here? Do ESFJ's even use the internet? Where do they find the time between their busy, diligent worker bee hollow shell of an existence. You know, when they're not baking, organzing, and actively exercising extreme prejudice against any aspect of society that could be considered counter-cultural or that would upset the delicate status quo.
    They're all at church

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I am sorry that you have felt frustrated with ESFJs, but your first bullet here is really not at all true of ESFJs; I know from personal experience. I know three ESFJs closely who are not like this. It's ironically fairly closed-minded and superficial to believe that all ESFJs are like this, if you really do. I hope you will reconsider.

My ISTJ grandma does this. It makes me feel infringed upon even though she's adorable. I think maybe it's just a grandma thing.
    Well, what I' m writing are my observations. Again, maybe not all ESFJ are like that. Just these are my observations.

Wrong
    No
    Could you please give an explanation?

WALMART

I remember when I first started MBTI, thinking about this lady I HATED. I came to a conclusion: ESFJ.

Now I think back, she's probably Ne/Fe. Why is ESFJ so easy to apply to unsavory individuals?

I had one classmate at the highschool... None really liked her, but she was so self confidant and manipulating, that she just created a sense of a being an "elite" and somehow it wokred out for her. She made a group of a few girls, all a bit shy inidividuals and one can just saw how terrible she was manipulating with them. She named herself to be a representative of our class, she did most of the school/class related works and all the teachers loved her. She fooled all of them. At the end, when we disagree with her in some way, she just had this huge support from teacher, so the rest of the class could just silently listen to her. She was etremly bossy and manipulative person. I'd say she became a "Hitler" in our class.