User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
    Shortened for convenience
    Oh but they only do it for you. /sarcasm
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Oh but they only do it for you. /sarcasm
    Well, that is the main problem. They are not me, they don' t know what is best for me. I didn' t ask for help. They do the help I don' t need. Besides, I don' t like it when people rely on society norms so much.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
    Besides, I don' t like it when people rely on society norms so much.
    That's fascinating. How do you cope on your own initiative? I for one feel terrified without the social structure of the majority around me.

I usually know what is best for most people to be honest, after all if social norms didn't work why are they so popular?
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

People who hate ESFJs are just jealous. ESFJs actually run the world and get things done while being super fab.
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

@Elaine I have some bad news for you.

Level 6: Highly critical both of self and others: picky, judgmental, perfectionistic. Very opinionated about everything: correcting people and badgering them to "do the right thing"—as they see it. Impatient, never satisfied with anything unless it is done according to their prescriptions. Moralizing, scolding, abrasive, and indignantly angry.
    http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/Ty...p#.UlJJYVDneSo
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Devi View Post
    People who hate ESFJs are just jealous. ESFJs actually run the world and get things done while being super fab.
    Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Devi View Post
    Sadly all of the above is subject to opinion. My interpretations of "super fab" are usually "over-hyped" and/or "not my cup of tea."

I personally would want a suitably wise and level headed TP or TJ to run the world over an FJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    That's fascinating. How do you cope on your own initiative? I for one feel terrified without the social structure of the majority around me.

I usually know what is best for most people to be honest, after all if social norms didn't work why are they so popular?
    But you could create your own ideals.
    Everyone is an individual, and you can never know how the other one' s head works, that' s why you can never know what is bset for another.
    Society norms are created by people as imperfect as you and I, and the only reason they are widely spread, because your type and others of your likeness think the majority is always right, and at the same time they are the majority. You are more videly spread, you' re about 9 - 13%, while we ar just 2 - 4% of overall population. Of course your kind of thinking will be more videly spread.

As for the post, I know I might' ve sounded somewhat rude, I don' t really hate ESFJ, just there are some traits that really piss me off about them. Please, just don' t try to shape us NTs like you do. You have your school, we have ours. Don' t try to sway us to your school. Because our is small enough. We also need to preserve ourselves.
    P. S. Why does everyone says I should hate fours? They' re not my fave type, but they' re okay IMO. I know sometimes they might seem a little bit weird, but we all have the right to be like that. Like I said, we choose what we believe in. Also, my ENFP friend I mentioned is most likely to be a four.

Infinite Bubble

Lol @ this thread. Just for existing.

We need to bring back the ESTJ hate thread. See which of the two lasts longest.