User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    That depends how the hate is expressed. If it takes on the form of a decapitation or a coup de grace then the shock alone will render you doomed. The only way you'll get stronger is through rigor mortis.
    I think my resolve will become stiffer than rigor mortis. Ill just have to strengthen my neck.

But it seems like you've taken some Fe bashing.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

The thing that drives me nuts about ESFJs is that I can't seem to convince them that I really don't care that much about "what everybody else thinks" if I've made up my own mind.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

They are obsessed with their stuff. Their homes their clothes ect. I really like them but I wish they'd quit caring about wood flooring as curtains so much

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

My ESFJ mum (supposedly) has a personality type that does a run down of all the things that she has done for us on a routine basis, and she just does a detailed run down, and it takes ages for her to communicate how she is really feeling. So everyone just gets frustrated because they're not sure what to do to comfort her, or whether she just wants to annoy us with all the information or whatever....

Is this an ESFJ thing? I suspect she may be ESTJ.. .Oh and
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by flameskull95 View Post
    Is this an ESFJ thing? I suspect she may be ESTJ..
    I'd like to deny this is reminiscent of ESTJs, but I've been accused of similar behavior. At least the part where when I am upset at someone, I tend to confront them and give them a very long speech about what they're doing wrong. INFPs tend not to get along with ESTJs, btw.

Oh and
    Sup.

Junior Member atreasuredembrace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram

i find it funny how people just hate on ESFJs without lots of ESFJs really showing up and arguing in their true colors about why we're not (insert reason here).

we can get really mad if things don't really go our way. we like planning and like being in control of what's happening in our lives. if we sense that something is not in order, we'll freak out and get really really upset that it gets way.

well.... I can't really speak for ALL ESFJs... should probably change those "we's" to "I's"...

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

where exactly are the esfj? i dont think i met many.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

@Honor and @atreasuredembrace awesome ESTJs and ESFJs actually exist on this forum!

We are in dire need of your perspectives on things, since this forum is so heavily dominated by the so called "intuitives".

A lot of them also have these retarded superiority complexes.

Junior Member atreasuredembrace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram

Personally for me, I LOVEEEEEE networking so you aren't going to be meeting lots of ESFJs in forums. We like making things happen. We live for real life drama (even if we avoid it sometimes) and not just ones we all see in the movies.

We are sensory people and whenever I take in on my surroundings, I think about the scene from Lion King when Simba as a pup really feels his paws in the dirt and "feels" the land. I think that's a pretty crazy visual hahaha.

Oh yeah, we like the finer things in life, but if we happen to find those things at a super cheaper price or a steal, we aren't going to tell you the sale price - we're gonna tell you the retail price (what it's REALLY worth).

If you really want to meet ESFJs, you have to like to party/be social/hangout places/fellowship/bar hop... if that doesn't work, have your friends that are warm and charming make new friends, and you'll eventually find one. And when you DO meet a ESFJ, really get them out of their comfort zone to grow. It took me over a year to finally join these forums.. hahahaha

I think most ESFJs are ESFJs because there may have been a life event that really made a huge impact on their lives that when their personality does change, they actually don't notice and then they're in denial of so many different things because we're not too familiar on the latter. I think this is where NTs struggle to understand since NTs really focus on the big picture but with us SFs, we really focus so much on detail because to us, details count. It's like we pick and choose who we are, but we fail to see the total package. (Kinda like most Catholics.. but that's another subject. Not gonna go there).

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    @Honor and @atreasuredembrace awesome ESTJs and ESFJs actually exist on this forum!

We are in dire need of your perspectives on things, since this forum is so heavily dominated by the so called "intuitives".
    I'll do anything I can to be helpful.

A lot of them also have these retarded superiority complexes.
    lol, don't remind me!