• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] ESFJ Hate Thread

Hetaira

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I've TONS of life experience behind me, and I have evolved from ENFP to ESFJ because of them.

WTF? One does not "evolve" their basic hardwiring. And who in the world would want to evolve from an N to an S anyways?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
And who in the world would want to evolve from an N to an S anyways?

Intuitives aren't in any way superior to or better than Sensors, you know. We aren't nearly as dull, flat and unimaginative as the descriptions make us out to be. I very much like being a sensor and it's not because I don't know any better.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Oh, such thread exists.

Allow me to contribute.

**sips tea**

This, of course, doesn't project the description of the ESFJ in my parable stereotypically but merely describes how a shit person acts.

I have several sisters, one of them is ESFJ. You know, another regular human being.
We had a family gathering, and my sisters and other relatives were having fun, small talk, weather forecast, boasting, you name it. I was upstairs, in the company of some important guests. Later that night, my INFP sister came to me, venting how much she hates ESFJ, which wasn't really a surprise to me.
"What did she do this time, INFP?", I asked her. "She was complaining about people, telling their secrets, acting like she should always be the center of attention, acting like a saint, like she's always the victim, like people always hate her because she's perfect, she denies that she has done anything bad during her whole life, she still demands recognition for taking care of our mother during a month though everyone showers her with expensive gifts, she's says she's the eldest so she knows how life works and everyone should listen, she has to do things so that people she likes like them, she has the right to judge and not be judged, we should cry a lot once she dies because she's so perfect, she hates talking to people who don't have money, the fact that we have money makes us worthy of treating people like scum, she's going to heaven, I hate her, I want to kill her.", of course, these weren't her words verbatim. Make those statements all over the place, add to that some contained anger, some irritated hand movements and a middle finger instead of commas.

My relationship with ESFJ is merely superficial, and I can't stand being around her for more than 2 minutes. 5 minutes if I'm feeling generous. I used to spend 2-3 hours a long time ago when I was innocent, talking to her about what's wrong in her relationship with others, including mine. She would agree, but she would go back to her old ways. At that point, I gave up on her. Noone is close to her. I'm neutral to her existence.
It's a good thing I'm always able to not invest myself into needless drama and contain my calmness because it seems everyone is ready to show her how much they actually hate her, and that they were just putting up with her shit because she's old, and it's not of our ethos to forsake the weak.
Nah, she doesn't know she's weak. Shhh. She will die sooner or later, she'll be buried, and they will be done with it. Her funeral will be INFP's bachelor party.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Oh, such thread exists.

Allow me to contribute.

**sips tea**

This, of course, doesn't project the description of the ESFJ in my parable stereotypically but merely describes how a shit person acts.

I have several sisters, one of them is ESFJ. You know, another regular human being.
We had a family gathering, and my sisters and other relatives were having fun, small talk, weather forecast, boasting, you name it. I was upstairs, in the company of some important guests. Later that night, my INFP sister came to me, venting how much she hates ESFJ, which wasn't really a surprise to me.
"What did she do this time, INFP?", I asked her. "She was complaining about people, telling their secrets, acting like she should always be the center of attention, acting like a saint, like she's always the victim, like people always hate her because she's perfect, she denies that she has done anything bad during her whole life, she still demands recognition for taking care of our mother during a month though everyone showers her with expensive gifts, she's says she's the eldest so she knows how life works and everyone should listen, she has to do things so that people she likes like them, she has the right to judge and not be judged, we should cry a lot once she dies because she's so perfect, she hates talking to people who don't have money, the fact that we have money makes us worthy of treating people like scum, she's going to heaven, I hate her, I want to kill her.", of course, these weren't her words verbatim. Make those statements all over the place, add to that some contained anger, some irritated hand movements and a middle finger instead of commas.

My relationship with ESFJ is merely superficial, and I can't stand being around her for more than 2 minutes. 5 minutes if I'm feeling generous. I used to spend 2-3 hours a long time ago when I was innocent, talking to her about what's wrong in her relationship with others, including mine. She would agree, but she would go back to her old ways. At that point, I gave up on her. Noone is close to her. I'm neutral to her existence.
It's a good thing I'm always able to not invest myself into needless drama and contain my calmness because it seems everyone is ready to show her how much they actually hate her, and that they were just putting up with her shit because she's old, and it's not of our ethos to forsake the weak.
Nah, she doesn't know she's weak. Shhh. She will die sooner or later, she'll be buried, and they will be done with it. Her funeral will be INFP's bachelor party.

Hm. I think I know what type my superficial bitchy, snooty, entitled, hipster sister is.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find that sensors rather forgive easier than others as they don’t focus as much as an ideal to stand by as much but rather how much you can contribute to the system/community/status quo and you’ll be alright in their eyes.

I really don’t see what the S hate is for, immature people in general suck though.

S or N.

Metis

I find that sensors rather forgive easier than others as they don’t focus as much as an ideal to stand by as much but rather how much you can contribute to the system/community/status quo and you’ll be alright in their eyes.

That's a good point. I never thought of it, but I see what you're talking about.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
My mom is always nagging me to do things and I hateee it :D

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I only know one ESFJ, and she is quite insufferable.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ah, ESFJ kind of thinking "I am always right even when I don't. " , "I judge everyone and make other feel like a shit but I hate people who judge others especially me", "You like this girl..." (EXCUSE ME, WHO DID TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN SPEAK WHAT I FEEL?)

I cannot stand them especially males because female ESFJ is just a... well female. Funny people to be around. It is pity that they are scum. :dry:

PS: I don't say they don't have good traits but this is a hate thread so... :bye:

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
1 is a great sample size.

dw esfj's I still :heart::heart: you. this thread sucks.

If I thought they were ALL horrible I would have said so.

I know only one, she is the only one I can speak about. I’m sure many otherscare perfectly decent people

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Fair enough... you also know the ones on this forum :newwink:

Elegiac

Wandering & Wondering
MBTI Type
INFP
Why does everyone hate ESFJs?
The two I know are two of the most lovely people I've met.

Then again they were co-workers so, probably a different situation to what most have experienced.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The ESFJ hate phenomenon is kind of exhausting. There are a lot of stereotypes surrounding ESFJs and then people see some of the negative stereotypes and then end up typing people they dislike as ESFJs. And that compounds the problem. Is there an ESFJ appreciation thread counterpart or is this thread attempting to serve as both?