User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    But then again, why the hell should we even believe you are an ESFJ? You are not that rare, or that special here!
    Hmm what do you mean by the second part? I didn't type as ESFJ for a feeling of uniqueness.

As for why you should believe I am an ESFJ, well fuctionally it just fits. Also it was a type I had previously overlooked, mainly because of bias and 'special snowflake' syndrome that floats around with theories like these.

In any case even though I normally dislike them I recently came across the personalitypage description and this jumped out at me in the section marked personal growth:

ESFJs who have a strongly expressed Introverted Sensing function will find they also enjoy these very special gifts:

Very sensitive to how any situation might be inwardly affecting another person

Able to see the potential in any human environment for enabling the comfort and safety of others

A flair for dramatic illustration and story telling which makes them excellent teachers of the young

Able to make strong, people oriented administrative decisions

A skill with fashion and decoration which makes people feel good about themselves

Able to see outside the "square" and adjust their values to the facts of a situation

I dont perhaps fit all the criteria here, such as decorations, but it does feel very relatable.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I've decided that if I have a child, I'm going to have the child blessed by my family priest. I'm going to have the pastor pray that God will give him a long and healthy life, that he will be successful, and most of all: I will have him pray very diligently that the child doesn't wind up being an ESFJ.
    If the child is an ESFJ just abandon it on a random doorstep in the middle of the night, the younger the better. I'm sure the child's Fe will allow it to perfectly comfortably settle into the life of its new family, whether they are church addicts or crack addicts (or both.)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    It's a curse.
    I know man. That's why I was gonna have my priest bless my child.

I made The Great One's little joke here public on Vent yesterday, and then I even mentioned how ESFJ babies are cursed upon birth, and then the folks talked a bit about their thoughts on how you could be ESFJ, but they said you would not have the traditional negative stereotype associated with it, since you are not enneagram 2 like most.

But then again, why the hell should we even believe you are an ESFJ? You are not that rare, or that special here!
    What were the people's reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    If the child is an ESFJ just abandon it on a random doorstep in the middle of the night, the younger the better. I'm sure the child's Fe will allow it to perfectly comfortably settle into the life of its new family, whether they are church addicts or crack addicts (or both.)
    That's a great idea. I might just do that.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    What were the people's reaction?
    @UniqueMixture if I remember correctly thought your jokes were funny, but nobody else said anything except about how they hate ESFJs, and that they thought AA could be one.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

UniqueMixture if I remember correctly thought your jokes were funny, but nobody else said anything except about how they hate ESFJs, and that they thought AA could be one.
    Ha ha. Yeah, I've always liked him. He's a cool dude.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Scheming behind peoples' backs literally ALL.THE.TIME.

Very stressful and hard to manage as employees.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

There are no ESFJ's here. Impossible or at least a few posts then that's it. Everyone else lies. Its simply matter of logic.
    A search for truth is a search for a greedy perspective.

Nah, that's not truth. That's just your bullshit ideas of truth. Truth is always inclusive. If it's not inclusive, then toughen it up and try harder.

I think the ESFJs went extinct after they were all fed to the Lions. The Lions did not enjoy their flesh; the rotten and leathery carcasses that they were and they did regurgitate the ESFJ feast. Unfortunately the ESFJs died from their injuries, perhaps one died of injury in a rare moment of honesty and the rest went parrot Fe and mimicked them.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Hate only makes me stronger, nyaar!
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

That depends how the hate is expressed. If it takes on the form of a decapitation or a coup de grace then the shock alone will render you doomed. The only way you'll get stronger is through rigor mortis.