• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] Talk Nice About ESFJs

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Okay, so what am I SUPPOSED to like or appreciate about ESFJs?

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
You're not "supposed" to like or dislike anything about ESFJ's, just not start a rant thread about one single person while making ESFJ the big deal.

EsoteriEccentri

MBTI Type
INFP
You can't categorize all ESFJs to be like that one girl (who actually sounds a great deal nicer than you, TBH)
You can say things generally reffering to traits that most ESFJs share. Such as, they are really generous =)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One thing I love about ESFJs is that they typically are very protective of and will passionately fight for people and causes they are committed to. They don't give up; they fight tooth and nail, relentlessly; you can trust that if you are loved by one, they will not abandon you even if they might at times seem critical.

Note: I also have no issues whatsoever with ImNotTooPopular being INTP.... just his calm, detached and slightly whimsical approach to the thread where he was castigated for being critical of his ESFJ coworker seemed to strongly validate this.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
One thing I love about ESFJs is that they typically are very protective of and will passionately fight for people and causes they are committed to. They don't give up; they fight tooth and nail, relentlessly; you can trust that if you are loved by one, they will not abandon you even if they might at times seem critical.

Note: I also have no issues whatsoever with ImNotTooPopular being INTP.... just his calm, detached and slightly whimsical approach to the thread where he was castigated for being critical of his ESFJ coworker seemed to strongly validate this.

Yeah, that's exactly how i was approaching things. I have a hard time being serious. Some meat dept. worker came up to me and said I got one of the machines wet and messed it up. I was barely even affected by it. He was saying "It's not funny" to me, but I just didn't care. If I had the tools I needed to do my job outside of the meat room, nothing bad would've happened. Everything at work always seems to end up lost or broken, though.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think one of my friends is an ESFJ and I love her I don't understand her very well but she doesn't understand me either so we have this mutual misunderstanding between us and still enjoy each other's company.

that's meant to be a compliment.

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
Regardless of the other post, and the fact that this question may only be out of spite.. it's still a chance to possibly help someone look differently and more positively at a type they're at odds with. Shouldn't we just answer the question honestly?

My stepmother is an ESFJ (as far as I can tell) And I wholeheartedly agree with Jennifer. I know no matter HOW bad I have it, she'll be there. I know she'd even take a bullet for me if the case called for it. Even when I have it good she always wants to do more for me. :) She's the kind of person that will help anybody, anywhere, anyhow even at the risk of her own self.

She may talk incessantly, but I know it means well. And it means she isn't afraid to voice her thoughts and is tough enough to stand up and speak up for what she wants and is very clear about her expectations. She's actually the reason I got to developing my E, because I admired her out-goingness so much! She's so excitable and happy at the simplest things, sometimes it lights up the whole room, and really motivates others and makes them feel special and listened to.

Granted, I could give just as big a rant in the opposite direction, but this is for the nice stuff. :laugh:

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
ESFJs are neat... no, really, they are neat.

They are emotional but easily cheered up with kindness (ie don't hold grudges). They are loyal and loving. They are kind to the underdog.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have several ESFJ friends who I'm rather close to (only one ESFJ enemy, but she's kinna genuinely crazy, so it's so much more than MBTI going on for her! :laugh:) I even loved an ESFJ once (and not just physically! :laugh:).

They're awesome because they're always reliable, helpful and polite. They also give off this vibe of strength and certainty but at the same time seem somewhat vulnerable because they do things like cry at sad movies! :drool: ESFJs are hot- I think they're awesome! :party2:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
1. They're good at practically organizing large social events.

2. They never (or rarely) forget your birthday.

3. They can be strong advocates for other people's feelings.

4. They'll rarely embarrass you in public if you're trying to make a good impression.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Okay, so what am I SUPPOSED to like or appreciate about ESFJs?
There you go. Good question.

I have read that they're major positive quality is they enjoy serving others and readily do so.
"How can I serve you is their motto."

My ESFJ sister in law is hard working, modest, cheerful, and keeps a delightful home.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
How come I always get stuck with ESFJs that suck? :dry:

It's possible my friend Jenny (ENFJ) is staying with an ESFJ, but I'm not sure of this lady's type so far. She's obviously E and probably J. She seems F so far, but I don't know her well. She's really nice and helpful and does a billion things.

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ

I know no matter HOW bad I have it, she'll be there. I know she'd even take a bullet for me if the case called for it. Even when I have it good she always wants to do more for me. :) She's the kind of person that will help anybody, anywhere, anyhow even at the risk of her own self.

She may talk incessantly, but I know it means well. And it means she isn't afraid to voice her thoughts and is tough enough to stand up and speak up for what she wants and is very clear about her expectations. She's actually the reason I got to developing my E, because I admired her out-goingness so much! She's so excitable and happy at the simplest things, sometimes it lights up the whole room, and really motivates others and makes them feel special and listened to.

They are emotional but easily cheered up with kindness (ie don't hold grudges). They are loyal and loving. They are kind to the underdog.

They're awesome because they're always reliable, helpful and polite. They also give off this vibe of strength and certainty but at the same time seem somewhat vulnerable because they do things like cry at sad movies!

1. They're good at practically organizing large social events.

2. They never (or rarely) forget your birthday.

3. They can be strong advocates for other people's feelings.

4. They'll rarely embarrass you in public if you're trying to make a good impression.

They are
- warm
- caring
- supportive
- nice company
- considerate

I have read that they're major positive quality is they enjoy serving others and readily do so.
"How can I serve you is their motto."

My ESFJ sister in law is hard working, modest, cheerful, and keeps a delightful home.
I so want to be an ESFJ. They are everything I want to be.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My good friend George was an ESFJ Marine. NOTHING could stop him. And he cared so much about others, especially the "little guy" or the underdog. He would stand up for me, but also say, "You can do it, Pink!" He was all about helping people and fair play. Plus, he was great big and gave me hugs. :) I see in the ESFJs I know what I call Dickens' "Ghost of Christmas Past". Bonhomie. Good times. Inclusiveness.

ygolo

My termites win
I so want to be an ESFJ. They are everything I want to be.

I've often thought that myself.

1. Considerate
  2. Organized.
  3. Outgoing
  4. Practical

That seems fairly general. Though, I have know only a few ESFJs.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm jealous of their Fe. They do the things I wish I either knew how to do or wanted to do, like make nice gestures, act appropriately, cheer people up, etc.

Also, they're organized, practically minded and motivated...I bet it's rare to find an ESFJ deadbeat.