User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Default Talk Nice About ESFJs

Okay, so what am I SUPPOSED to like or appreciate about ESFJs?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

You're not "supposed" to like or dislike anything about ESFJ's, just not start a rant thread about one single person while making ESFJ the big deal.

You can't categorize all ESFJs to be like that one girl (who actually sounds a great deal nicer than you, TBH)
    You can say things generally reffering to traits that most ESFJs share. Such as, they are really generous =)

Introverted: 100%
    INtuition: 95%
    Feeling: 58%
    Perceiving: 89%

5w4 sp/sx

INFP.gc

MBTI
    ENTP

I refer the gentleman to my earlier post about this...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

One thing I love about ESFJs is that they typically are very protective of and will passionately fight for people and causes they are committed to. They don't give up; they fight tooth and nail, relentlessly; you can trust that if you are loved by one, they will not abandon you even if they might at times seem critical.

Note: I also have no issues whatsoever with ImNotTooPopular being INTP.... just his calm, detached and slightly whimsical approach to the thread where he was castigated for being critical of his ESFJ coworker seemed to strongly validate this.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    One thing I love about ESFJs is that they typically are very protective of and will passionately fight for people and causes they are committed to. They don't give up; they fight tooth and nail, relentlessly; you can trust that if you are loved by one, they will not abandon you even if they might at times seem critical.

Note: I also have no issues whatsoever with ImNotTooPopular being INTP.... just his calm, detached and slightly whimsical approach to the thread where he was castigated for being critical of his ESFJ coworker seemed to strongly validate this.
    Yeah, that's exactly how i was approaching things. I have a hard time being serious. Some meat dept. worker came up to me and said I got one of the machines wet and messed it up. I was barely even affected by it. He was saying "It's not funny" to me, but I just didn't care. If I had the tools I needed to do my job outside of the meat room, nothing bad would've happened. Everything at work always seems to end up lost or broken, though.

MBTI
    yupp

I think one of my friends is an ESFJ and I love her I don't understand her very well but she doesn't understand me either so we have this mutual misunderstanding between us and still enjoy each other's company.

that's meant to be a compliment.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    Infx

Regardless of the other post, and the fact that this question may only be out of spite.. it's still a chance to possibly help someone look differently and more positively at a type they're at odds with. Shouldn't we just answer the question honestly?

My stepmother is an ESFJ (as far as I can tell) And I wholeheartedly agree with Jennifer. I know no matter HOW bad I have it, she'll be there. I know she'd even take a bullet for me if the case called for it. Even when I have it good she always wants to do more for me. She's the kind of person that will help anybody, anywhere, anyhow even at the risk of her own self.

She may talk incessantly, but I know it means well. And it means she isn't afraid to voice her thoughts and is tough enough to stand up and speak up for what she wants and is very clear about her expectations. She's actually the reason I got to developing my E, because I admired her out-goingness so much! She's so excitable and happy at the simplest things, sometimes it lights up the whole room, and really motivates others and makes them feel special and listened to.

Granted, I could give just as big a rant in the opposite direction, but this is for the nice stuff.
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

ESFJs are neat... no, really, they are neat.

They are emotional but easily cheered up with kindness (ie don't hold grudges). They are loyal and loving. They are kind to the underdog.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I have several ESFJ friends who I'm rather close to (only one ESFJ enemy, but she's kinna genuinely crazy, so it's so much more than MBTI going on for her! ) I even loved an ESFJ once (and not just physically! ).

They're awesome because they're always reliable, helpful and polite. They also give off this vibe of strength and certainty but at the same time seem somewhat vulnerable because they do things like cry at sad movies! ESFJs are hot- I think they're awesome!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett