User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: ISFJ vs. ENFP

  1. #11
    Senior Member HotpinkHeatwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    382

    Default

    The first is ISFJ, the second is ENFP.

  2. #12
    Senior Member HotpinkHeatwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    382

    Default

    I must not be much of an ENFP.

  3. #13
    Senior Member DJAchtundvierzig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotpinkHeatwave View Post
    Can you tell which is the ISFJ, and which is the ENFP?

    First = ISFJ
    Second = ENFP

    Take my word for it.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Nonsensical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    At first, I thought the first was an ENFP.

    The person is making conclusions based on unfortunate possibilities. Analyzing the situation, realizing that they need to do whatever it takes to find a job and that that is the only way to keep the house, and sort of basing decisions around possibilities. An ENFP in stress would behave this way, at least a proactive on.

    and I was sure the second poster was ISFJ. Kind of the motherly 'Oh, it will be ok, honey. Don't worry about it, it's fine.' They didn't seem to get it what was going on and what could happen to this person because of the recession. They were just blindly and lazily assuming/hoping it would be alright because they wouldn't like to believe themselves that such a terrible thing could happen. Total ISFJ reaction when scared.

    Does this justify my argument?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

  5. #15
    Senior Member Nonsensical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJAchtundvierzig View Post
    First = ISFJ
    Second = ENFP

    Take my word for it.
    take your word for it?

    what ever you say goes, right? you must have god-sent knowledge that we all lack.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

  6. #16
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelhair45 View Post
    I'm actually going to guess that the first one is an ENFP. ENFPs who are stressed can definitely act like that, at least I can.
    I agree with angelhair. There is no question in my mind that the first post is an ENFP that's stressed.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  7. #17
    Senior Member Nonsensical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I agree with angelhair. There is no question in my mind that the first post is an ENFP that's stressed.
    THANK YOU. see my post.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

  8. #18
    Senior Member DJAchtundvierzig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelic View Post
    At first, I thought the first was an ENFP.

    The person is making conclusions based on unfortunate possibilities. Analyzing the situation, realizing that they need to do whatever it takes to find a job and that that is the only way to keep the house, and sort of basing decisions around possibilities. An ENFP in stress would behave this way, at least a proactive on.

    and I was sure the second poster was ISFJ. Kind of the motherly 'Oh, it will be ok, honey. Don't worry about it, it's fine.' They didn't seem to get it what was going on and what could happen to this person because of the recession. They were just blindly and lazily assuming/hoping it would be alright because they wouldn't like to believe themselves that such a terrible thing could happen. Total ISFJ reaction when scared.

    Does this justify my argument?

    Hm, yeah. I agree with you. Forget my post.

  9. #19
    Senior Member DJAchtundvierzig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelic View Post
    take your word for it?

    what ever you say goes, right? you must have god-sent knowledge that we all lack.
    I didn't mean it like that...

  10. #20
    Senior Member Nonsensical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJAchtundvierzig View Post
    I didn't mean it like that...
    i'm just bein' snippy.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ENFP 7w6s vs ENFP 7w8s (vs ENFPs of other E Types)
    By Elfboy in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 04:46 PM
  2. [ENFP] INFP vs. ENFP reasons for needing time alone
    By scattershot in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 06:35 PM
  3. [ENFP] INFP vs. ENFP
    By arcticangel02 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:19 AM
  4. [MBTItm] ISFJ vs. ISTJ?
    By mbeerti in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 08:51 PM
  5. [MBTItm] Behaviors of ISFJ vs. ISFP?
    By dloaded in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 04:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO