User Tag List

First 12345 Last

All Natural! All Good!

I alternate between Si and Ne viewpoints in my daily life. So I'd say it's not horribly weak, but not great either.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    But like DC it can be a rollercoaster... For me, the weightier the matter the worse my Ne is. Most trivial matters at this point in my life are like 'whatever'. There's not too much on a day to day where I feel that doing something different would hold me back. But when it comes to working on my house, finding a new job, or any large monetary or life investment- It wreaks havoc on me.
    With Ne being my primary method of "extroverting" and communicating with others, this is a very interesting thread to read. It always seemed to me that SJ's saw Ne as this strange function that they wanted nothing to do with. But, here you guys are discussing it - and your struggles with it. I wish you guys would use it MORE! Lol.

IZthe411, just out of curiosity, how do you feel that Ne "wreaks havoc on you"? I mean, when it comes to finding a new job or working on your house, or something big like that, what is the process like for the SJ? And how does Si work in a situation like that? Is it like, "Last time I needed a new job, I went on 5 interviews before I landed a job, so I should be prepared to do the same thing this time." I mean, I don't even see how Si would apply to something like "finding a new job" or "fixing your house". Help me out!

Another thing about Ne is that it's very adept at making good, efficient decisions without any prior planning and to still stay calm. One thing I see with a lot of the SJ's I know is that when something unforseen happens, they kind of freak out and stress hard. When you're using Ne and something like this happens, you can just say, "Oh that's cool, no big deal, we'll just have to change our plans. Hmmm, how can we do this? Oh, I have an idea, how about we do this instead! Yeah, that'll work!" And as you practice this, you'll see that there really is no need to stress out. Just use your creativity to come up with a Plan B (or Plan C, D, E) and just keep chillin'. No need to stress. I'm not preaching to you guys, just hopefully pointing out how Ne can maybe relieve some stress in certain situations.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    ISTx

My Ne is pretty solid.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Can someone give me the dummies guide to Ne?

I hate function but now is as good a time as any to learn them
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Can someone give me the dummies guide to Ne?

I hate function but now is as good a time as any to learn them
    "Intuitive people process data through impressions, possibilities and meanings, so the Extraverted Intuition function allows a person to see different paths or ways. When information comes in, different possibilities are thought of, realizing that there is always another way of looking at things."

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    "Intuitive people process data through impressions, possibilities and meanings,
    How about symbolism? Is that intuitive?

I see the symbolism .. It's like life is giving me a heads up

so the Extraverted Intuition function allows a person to see different paths or ways.
    I see different ways when discussing ideas with others .. But struggle to apply it to myself especially when emotional.

When information comes in, different possibilities are thought of, realizing that there is always another way of looking at things."
    I am currently trying to persuade my ESFJ mother to find other ways of looking at things before her marriage falls apart .. Stubborn maul.

Conclusion - Maybe i'm kidding myself and have no Ne at all.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    LoLz

alternate perspectives is more Ni.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    alternate perspectives is more Ni.
    It begins with N .. I'll accept that
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Not sure if this is Ni or Ne, but last night while I was waiting on tables, I went up to a couple, asked if they had decided on their food yet, and the man said, "You stepped in what?", I instantly knew it was a joke, and just replied, "I stepped in some manure. You know there's a herd of cows in the back."
    Ah, sarcasm. I'm not sure if that's Ne humor or not, but I think it is. My ENTP friend jokes like this all the time.

Me: May I borrow your pen?
    Her: No. Never. I would never ever lend you a pen.
    Me: ...
    Her: ... *hands me the pen*
    Both of us:

Also, dunno if this is Ne, but it was in "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World", and it was my favorite part (and my ENTP friend's favorite part, too). Todd Ingram trying to be intimidating, and threatening Scott with certain death (turning him to dust):

Scott: I dislike you.
    Todd: Tell it to the cleaning lady on Monday.
    Scott: What?
    Todd: Because you'll be dust by Monday... because you'll be pulverized in two seconds. The cleaning lady? She cleans up... dust. She dusts.
    Scott: So, what's on Monday?
    *pause*
    Todd: 'Cause... it's Friday now, and she has the weekends off, so... Monday, right?

????
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Ah, sarcasm. I'm not sure if that's Ne humor or not, but I think it is. My ENTP friend jokes like this all the time.

Me: May I borrow your pen?
    Her: No. Never. I would never ever lend you a pen.
    Me: ...
    Her: ... *hands me the pen*
    Both of us:

This is my ENTP boy's type of humor too. Spot on.

Except I like to play along or say something in reply.