User Tag List

First 1234 Last

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

maybe the OP is illiciting these emotions from the ISFJs? I bet if I were ISFJ i'd wanna shoot about 50 % of the ENFPs that I came across...

you shameless shmoozies!

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    maybe the OP is illiciting these emotions from the ISFJs? I bet if I were ISFJ i'd wanna shoot about 50 % of the ENFPs I came across....

you shameless shmoozies!
    Hahaha I don't think I know any ENFPs irl but I know several ESFP's and we're awesome together.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I've found most ISFJs to be reliable and tough as nails. My mom as well is one. I do know one in my group of friends who worries about *everything*. And I have to fess up that my mom tends to worry about stuff constantly as well, though she deals with it better. Since I'm a P, I kinda go..wtf, we'll cross that bridge when we get there, chill!

But routines and stability are important to them. And I've known both to tackle issues I keep running from coz I dunno how to handle them. They don't either, but they wanna get it organised and controlled. I very much admire them for that. So I'll gladly deal with the worrying and support them, as they can help me face those monsters under the bed in return and walk me through it step by step
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

A close, dear ENFP friend of mine pretty much can't stand much at all uttered from the mouth of many isfjs. Its to the pt at which if she is super perturbed by anyone she only casually knows, I know that individual is ISFJ. Further assessment always proves this theory correctly.

Just last night, my ENFP friend told me a new roommate said to her, "There's a spider in my closet.... heheh..."

To which my enfp friend responded w/ something about well do you want me to get it?! And the girl said, "......... no that's okay. ............I'll just get it."

I think the gal was asking for the ENFPs help. She (the ENFP) was super pissed tho and ended up hurting the [inevitably ISFJs] feelings.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Afkan View Post
    A close, dear ENFP friend of mine pretty much can't stand much at all uttered from the mouth of many isfjs. Its to the pt at which if she is super perturbed by anyone she only casually knows, I know that individual is ISFJ. Further assessment always proves this theory correctly.

Just last night, my ENFP friend told me a new roommate said to her, "There's a spider in my closet.... heheh..."

To which my enfp friend responded w/ something about well do you want me to get it?! And the girl said, "......... no that's okay. ............I'll just get it."

I think the gal was asking for the ENFPs help. She (the ENFP) was super pissed tho and ended up hurting the [inevitably ISFJs] feelings.
    I don't get that passive aggressive asking for help. If I needed help, stating the problem won't accomplish assistance. I need to directly ask. Though I'm passive aggressive when it comes to handling social matters. I think that's just the difference between ISTJ and ISFJ.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I totally understand the ISFJs reaction and I wouldn't want to be around that ENFP either. The spaz. *shakes head*

MBTI
    LoLz

I don't get how switching one letter in my type makes me think other people should do something for me just by talking about the problem.

Glycerine

Informative vs. directive. Informative =/= passive aggressiveness.

MBTI
    ISTP

wow this exact scenario happened to me once, except i actually killed the spider but i laughed at her after =)
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by HotpinkHeatwave View Post
    Seriously. I know a lot of ISFJs. Five, to be exact.

Three are female, two male. Two out of the three females are extremely, extremely emotional. The two males worry SO MUCH, and the remaining female.. She is fairly stable when it comes to emotions. But the two other females? OH GOD. They're ungodly emotional. Touchy, cry a lot, easily offended, easily upset. I really, really dislike it sometimes. How can anyone be so emotional?

For example, my ISFJ friend (one of the two females) slept over last night. In the morning, she got an upsetting call, and she started BAWLING. When she hung up, she told me the reason, and I almost face-palmed. She did have reason to be upset, but it was NOTHING to cry about.

I'm wondering if they're not unhealthy ISFJs?

In my opinion, a healthy ISFJ should be emotionally stable, very quiet and behind the scenes, very concerned about the well-being of the world around them.

Your opinions?
    Your post sounds quite emotional itself.

Anyway, you guys both have secondary F. Thing is, the ISFJ has the EXTROVERTED F. Which means everyone around her has the "privilege" of experiencing each and mood swing of hers with her!
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg